No Boateng?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

No Boateng?

Postby paulmclaren » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:01 pm

Not even on the bench?
I would of put him in instead of Richards?
Is he injured?
paulmclaren
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchester city f.c
My favourite player is: Carlos Tevez

Re: No Boateng?

Postby Dameerto » Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:04 pm

Apparently injured.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby john@staustell » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:32 pm

Got a cut which is poisoned. Didn't have a hot bath and put Germolene on it like his mum tells him. Kids!

Fair to say he will probably start against the Dippers.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Blue Blood » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:33 pm

john@staustell wrote:Got a cut which is poisoned. Didn't have a hot bath and put Germolene on it like his mum tells him. Kids!

Fair to say he will probably start against the Dippers.

That.

And tbh on Micahs pretty shocking showing today, we will need him.
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby Grob » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:47 pm

After watching Micah today he will walk straight into the side at right back.
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:55 pm

Grob wrote:After watching Micah today he will walk straight into the side at right back.

Don't disagree with that but I recon he would have fared just as badly as Micah today defensively, especially if he'd been left to mark Crouch at set pieces like Micah was. Glad he didn't have to face that in his 1st game.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Grob » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:07 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
Grob wrote:After watching Micah today he will walk straight into the side at right back.

Don't disagree with that but I recon he would have fared just as badly as Micah today defensively, especially if he'd been left to mark Crouch at set pieces like Micah was. Glad he didn't have to face that in his 1st game.

He wouldnt have not tracked back, got rinsed by Bale and given the ball away regulally,

Micah was awful today.
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Aug 14, 2010 4:17 pm

Grob wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

He wouldnt have not tracked back, got rinsed by Bale and given the ball away regulally,

Micah was awful today.

Not sure he's ever played in a game like today. I was very worried about him today & glad he didn't have to play. I think Bale & Crouch would have destroyed him & it could have ruined his confidence. Micah's used to it!
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby paulh » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:17 pm

As shite as micah was today lets not slate the guy he is homegrown and wants to fight for place only time will tell if capable of doing so, but lets remeber when on form hes knocked back bids from arsenal etc lets get behind him its going to be a long season
paulh
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: gareth barry

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:20 pm

paulh wrote:As shite as micah was today lets not slate the guy he is homegrown and wants to fight for place only time will tell if capable of doing so, but lets remeber when on form hes knocked back bids from arsenal etc lets get behind him its going to be a long season

mate, that was horrible horrible display from him. If I were manager, he wouldn't get look in in a good while.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Return to The Maine Football forum