Multiple pints to be poured in seconds

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Multiple pints to be poured in seconds

Postby Sister of fu » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:48 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:This multiple pint pouring thing is new,they have got these new taps installed that literally throw the beer into the pint pot in seconds i reckon they are much quicker than even those pull down numbers they used to have.

Yeah but what happens when one of those mip mops gets to start pulling pints, you know the ones I mean, you ask for a pie they look at you funny and give you a bovril.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Re: Multiple pints to be poured in seconds

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:00 pm

johnpb78 wrote:
ant london wrote:
Surrey Sky Blue wrote:
the_georgian_genius wrote:£3.90 for a pint? hahahahahahahahahaha

About average in my neck of the woods!!

Townley for me!!

Yeah that's what I was thinking....the only drinks price shocks I can remember in the last ten or so years were

getting charged 20 quid for four bottles of budweiser at some jumped up shithole in covent garden at 5pm on a thursday afternoon in about 2003

and being charged 34 for four cocktails in about 1999/2000 in Mash/Air in town which was mindblowing at the time and still seems steep retrospectively

4 quid a pint honestly doesn't seem that expensive??

The bulk of people inside COMS wont drink in swanky city centre bars other than on the odd occasion, and you bet your arse they resent the cost every time they do. People in general wont put up with a £4 pint.

The club set their stall out when they sent that ridiculous survey out during the summer where every question started "Aside from price.......so they clearly knew price was the main issue with city's hospitality offering! Regardless of the fast pourers, the prices in the ground is blatant profiteering for shit quality products.

I for one will be managing to survive for 90 minutes without a pint this season.

I won't, it's inbred for me to drink at the match; it's part of the experience.

NB. I was paying 4 notes a beer around London, and just outside, back in the early 2000's so 4 notes a pint now just seems like I've gone back a decade.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum