Vieira & Mancini

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Vieira & Mancini

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:17 pm

BobKowalski wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:
ant london wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
I don't think............Mancini............. has much to do with Ireland and Bellamy being pimped around.

really? this I have to hear

please tell us how the manager of the club has not much to do with Ireland and Bellamy being potentially on the cusp of being disposed of

did he not maybe make the rather key decision to say "no...I don't want them....get rid"

Stop all this moaning and making snidy remarks you cunt and show me your balls

Laff. Nice. I bet he has superhairy balls so be careful what you wish for.

Antti just FYI Im bored btw with the "suits are destroying our team by chasing players off" bollox. I don't believe it.

Also the only way for patrick to make our squad is to play well enough IMHO. I believe that mancini is running a roman-style meritocracy. And no i don't think Ned was going to merit a place in our defensive setup. And perhaps Ireland wasn't in our midfield. Bellamy i think is hedging his bets in case he isn't. I'm not convinced that Bellers isn't in the 25.

Possibly on Bellamy. Although I think going on TV and moaning about it isn't so much hedging his bets but pouring petrol on them and flicking a lighted match into the middle.

Ned was never going to make the grade and sadly neither was Ireland although the lad tried. Its a shame about Ireland but there you go.

i think Bellers wants some assurances that he can matter, and Mancini isn't the kind of give any kind of backroom guarantees. It's what got Robinho flogged, and maybe it's why we were willing to let Bellamy consider a loan to Wolfsburg. I'd agree there's smoke and fire in Bellamy's statements, but he's also being asked things like "what will you do if you aren't in the 25-man squad?" and how can any professional answer that without sounding like he's spitting his dummy? has anyone seen an actual TV interview with Craig? i haven't but wouldnt doubt there is video evidence.

the bottom line is that the 25-man squad composition will entail some very very tough decisions, some of which are being made already in form of Ireland as a makeweight for Milner, and Ned off to Sunderland, but im ok with both of those decisions. They seem right to me. Ned can excel, learn and come back stronger and Ireland can go find a new home and try and get his head straight because he wasn't going to matter for us this year just like he didn't last year imho. Bellamy tho i think realizes we'd rather send him to the moon than to a competitor and it's got him angsty. Can't blame him or us.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Alioune DVToure » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:45 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:What is the deal with them? Definitely something dodgy going on. They are either bumboys or Vieira is blackmailing Mancini.
Can't believe the old fake birth certificate man is getting in the 25 while we're trying to get rid of Ireland and Bellamy.

You have been moaning eversince Mancini was appointed making snidy remarks. Show some balls and say what you really mean.

You were exactly the same over Hughes/RSC and Hughes/Bellamy. And you claimed time and time again that he was "going to fill our side with a load of shit Blackburn players." There's a strong stench of hypocrisy coming from your remarks in this thread. And before anyone moans about this it's true, and I don't give a fuck if any "old wounds" are reopened.

That said, I'd like Vieira to be in the 25.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: City

Postby Dronny » Wed Aug 11, 2010 12:54 pm

Alioune DVToure wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:What is the deal with them? Definitely something dodgy going on. They are either bumboys or Vieira is blackmailing Mancini.
Can't believe the old fake birth certificate man is getting in the 25 while we're trying to get rid of Ireland and Bellamy.

You have been moaning eversince Mancini was appointed making snidy remarks. Show some balls and say what you really mean.

You were exactly the same over Hughes/RSC and Hughes/Bellamy. And you claimed time and time again that he was "going to fill our side with a load of shit Blackburn players." There's a strong stench of hypocrisy coming from your remarks in this thread. And before anyone moans about this it's true, and I don't give a fuck if any "old wounds" are reopened.

Wahey....
ImageImage
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:01 pm

"I think Vieira is senior figure he trusts and uses him as his spoke person among the players."

I am sure he is a senior figure that he trusts but do we really know that he uses him as his spoke person or is that just an assumption?

I will just wait and see who is kept in and at who isn't. I still expect Bellamy to be retained as I cannot see how a player can be one of the best 3 players in a season and key part of winning games and then a few months later not be considered worth a place in a squad of 25.It just doesn't make sense.

If then there is a player or players in the 25 who add very little if anything at all ( based on what we have seen during last season) I will be very surprised.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:02 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:"I think Vieira is senior figure he trusts and uses him as his spoke person among the players."

I am sure he is a senior figure that he trusts but do we really know that he uses him as his spoke person or is that just an assumption?

I will just wait and see who is kept in and at who isn't. I still expect Bellamy to be retained as I cannot see how a player can be one of the best 3 players in a season and key part of winning games and then a few months later not be considered worth a place in a squad of 25.It just doesn't make sense.

If then there is a player or players in the 25 who add very little if anything at all ( based on what we have seen during last season) I will be very surprised.

Of course that's a bloody assumption!
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:13 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:"I think Vieira is senior figure he trusts and uses him as his spoke person among the players."

Oooooh sorry I spoke:) But you did include it as if it was a fact!
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:24 pm

Douglas Higginbottom wrote:

I will just wait and see who is kept in and at who isn't. I still expect Bellamy to be retained as I cannot see how a player can be one of the best 3 players in a season and key part of winning games and then a few months later not be considered worhttp://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/po ... 6#reviewth a place in a squad of 25.It just doesn't make sense.

Oooooh sorry I spoke:) But you did include it as if it was a fact!

You are assuming it's a fact.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby The Man In Blue » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:30 pm

said it in another thread, i'll say it again: if vieira gets into the 25 ahead of bellamy the club have gone raving fucking mad.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:38 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:said it in another thread, i'll say it again: if vieira gets into the 25 ahead of bellamy the club have gone raving fucking mad.

Vieira in the 25 is worse than a war crime.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby ant london » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:39 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
The Man In Blue wrote:said it in another thread, i'll say it again: if vieira gets into the 25 ahead of bellamy the club have gone raving fucking mad.

Vieira in the 25 is worse than a war crime.

Mancini OUT
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Alioune DVToure » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:40 pm

Dronny wrote:
Alioune DVToure wrote:

Wahey....
ImageImage

Haha. You'd have thought so.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Alioune DVToure » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:44 pm

Maybe we should add "ambiguously treading the line between statement of fact and speculation" to the taboo list. Right next to Hughes versus Mancini comparisons, squad lists, premature declarations of completed transfers and new kit threads.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby ant london » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:45 pm

Alioune DVToure wrote:Maybe we should add "ambiguously treading the line between statement of fact and speculation" to the taboo list. Right next to Hughes versus Mancini comparisons, squad lists, premature declarations of completed transfers and new kit threads.

And Lahm

for God's sake do NOT forget about Lahm
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby avoidconfusion » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:46 pm

ant london wrote:
Alioune DVToure wrote:Maybe we should add "ambiguously treading the line between statement of fact and speculation" to the taboo list. Right next to Hughes versus Mancini comparisons, squad lists, premature declarations of completed transfers and new kit threads.

And Lahm

SHOW ME YOUR BALLS YOU SNIDEY CUNT!!!! ><
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Alioune DVToure » Wed Aug 11, 2010 1:50 pm

ant london wrote:

And Lahm

Oh yes. And him.

Right I'm off to start an "Ireland versus Milner" thread. Might even throw in a poll.
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:01 pm

avoidconfusion wrote:
ant london wrote:

And Lahm

How's Bayern's season preparations going? Alles gut? Ja?
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby The Man In Blue » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:07 pm

avoidconfusion wrote:
ant london wrote:

And Lahm

how about mypa or lahti?
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:51 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:
avoidconfusion wrote:
ant london wrote:

And Lahm

how about mypa or lahti?

Their season is halfway through. Not that I've ever been banging on about them either.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:55 pm

Svensational wrote:Vieira is wank. Mancini sucks him off obviously!

Bellamy and Ireland 2 totally different players to Vieira but I suppose thats not the point. Especially when we have Yaya, De Jong, Kompany, Zab & Barry who all play in the same position!!

Loads of people seem to think it's Vieira who sucks.

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:59 pm

Epic fail for you trying to fight dirty. I commend your attempt tho. It was ambitious.

You seem really really tense and angry before the kickoff to the new season and im just fuclin brimming with excitement, energy and anticipation. Sure im nervous as well and the squad could be more settled, clearer, etc but any club with as much talent as we've collected can expect some growing pains forming a team. I'm excited to witness that process.

What's your story? Also, it goes without saying in this thread but, show me your balls?
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum