Vieira & Mancini

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Vieira & Mancini

Postby john@staustell » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:28 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Abu Dhabi wrote:Vieira will win us two games this season by his own, just saying.

Heresy! Burn this evil witch!

You are not allowed to think that this no talent shitbag could actually contribute.

I actually agree that he will contribute this season.

Course he will. Already proved it against the likes of Villa and Burnley. Most likely in the Europa League. As Guy says how can he be keeping Bellers out? Simplistic reasoning or what?

Mustn't let all that get in the way of another thread running down our players though. That's one thing that's never changed, and never will.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Grob » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:43 am

Slim wrote:
Grob wrote:
The Man In Blue wrote:said it in another thread, i'll say it again: if vieira gets into the 25 ahead of bellamy the club have gone raving fucking mad.

If Vieria gets into the 25 ahead of Bellemy and Ireland then ill assume the person picking the 25 clearly doesnt see things the way most of the fans do.

Maybe keeping Vieria and selling these 2 will be the right decision. Time will tell. My opinion is it wont.

And as a side note, if it was Mark Hughes making the above decision, there would be uproar from the Sack Lickers.

Well done, proof that it is indeed the Hughes lickers who cannot get over losing The Clueless One and move on.

Maybe call yourself a Cottager and fuck off to Fulham, if you are obsessed with the rag this much.

I guess he didnt like being called a sack licker
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Slim » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:20 pm

Alioune DVToure wrote:
Slim wrote:
Grob wrote:
The Man In Blue wrote:said it in another thread, i'll say it again: if vieira gets into the 25 ahead of bellamy the club have gone raving fucking mad.

If Vieria gets into the 25 ahead of Bellemy and Ireland then ill assume the person picking the 25 clearly doesnt see things the way most of the fans do.

Maybe keeping Vieria and selling these 2 will be the right decision. Time will tell. My opinion is it wont.

And as a side note, if it was Mark Hughes making the above decision, there would be uproar from the Sack Lickers.

Well done, proof that it is indeed the Hughes lickers who cannot get over losing The Clueless One and move on.

Maybe call yourself a Cottager and fuck off to Fulham, if you are obsessed with the rag this much.

Pretty childish response to a perfectly valid point. It wasn't just Hughes but also a lot of his backers on here that had to put up with "licker" this and that. I'll again refer to NQDP's suggestion that he'd show favouritism towards Welsh players (Evans) or players he'd managed previously (Santa Cruz, Bellamy). Why do you feel Mancini should be exempt from similar accusations and criticism? I think there's room for Vieira so I don't mind either way. But I think you're a hypocrite.

So because of something NQDP said, that makes me a hypocrite? Maybe you shouldn't use words you obviously don't know the meaning to. What Hughes did or would have done is irrelevant, he is gone....we should be moving on, the Hughes Lickers have since his removal called for us to move on whenever he is mentioned, and now one of them THINKS they have a point, they are fine with bringing it up to batter a point home.

Hypocrisy, yes it exists. Look the word up and once you have the meaning down, see if you can spot it.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby The Man In Blue » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:54 pm

Alioune DVToure wrote:
Slim wrote:
Grob wrote:

Pretty childish response to a perfectly valid point. It wasn't just Hughes but also a lot of his backers on here that had to put up with "licker" this and that. I'll again refer to NQDP's suggestion that he'd show favouritism towards Welsh players (Evans) or players he'd managed previously (Santa Cruz, Bellamy). Why do you feel Mancini should be exempt from similar accusations and criticism? I think there's room for Vieira so I don't mind either way. But I think you're a hypocrite.

he just misses ol' sparky, that's all.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Alioune DVToure » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:40 pm

Slim wrote:
Alioune DVToure wrote:
Slim wrote:
Grob wrote:

So because of something NQDP said, that makes me a hypocrite? Maybe you shouldn't use words you obviously don't know the meaning to. What Hughes did or would have done is irrelevant, he is gone....we should be moving on, the Hughes Lickers have since his removal called for us to move on whenever he is mentioned, and now one of them THINKS they have a point, they are fine with bringing it up to batter a point home.

Hypocrisy, yes it exists. Look the word up and once you have the meaning down, see if you can spot it.

The meaning of. If Hughes is irrelevant and a thing of the past, your posts certainly don't refect that you feel that way. You come across as one of these who has to hammer people for supporting "a rag" just to show that you're "more City" than them. Perhaps your need to reassert your anti-rag, Cityer-than-thouness comes from being on the other side of the world. And you (and maybe Edge) were the ones pushing this "licker" nonsense more than anyone. And it's you that STILL can't let it go.

Grob's point was a fair one. The majority of the shit that Hughes received was due to his mune history. The fact that Mancini gets a free ride for similar manegerial decisions proves this (i.e. Vieira vs. Santa Cruz favouritism).
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum