New shirt sizing for online order

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

New shirt sizing for online order

Postby fees » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:30 pm

I want to buy the new away shirt and want to make sure that I order the right size. I know that the cut last year was different from normal kits so I have a question regarding the new shirts.

Is this years away shirt cut exactly the same as last years home shirt? Somebody has mentioned on one of the other posts that the new shirt has tighter sleeves and is similar in cut to the current England away shirt. I have tried on a size 40 City home shirt from last year which fits but is a bit long and a size 38 current England away shirt which fits as well but is a bit more snug than the City shirt.

Any help will be appreciated.
fees
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Super City
My favourite player is: Pablo Zabaletta

Re: New shirt sizing for online order

Postby Sister of fu » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:37 pm

The sleeves are defo different and tighter. I ordered a small top which fits fine on the body but tight as anything on the sleeves but that maybe down to my big guns....:-)
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby fees » Tue Aug 10, 2010 6:39 pm

No worries there, i don't have guns.
fees

Postby ashton287 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:13 pm

I got the same size as last year and it fits. Makes sense really.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: De jong

Postby gilford » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:01 pm

I'm a 40" chest and the old home kit fits perfectly. I quite fancy the new white training t shirt, but the sizing is 38-40" or 41-43", WTF is up with that???????

Why not just do it the same as all the other stuff they sell?????

Typical City, they have to over complicate everything ;-)
gilford
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

My favourite player is: Kun Aguero

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Aug 11, 2010 3:14 pm

Sister of fu wrote:The sleeves are defo different and tighter. I ordered a small top which fits fine on the body but tight as anything on the sleeves but that maybe down to my big guns....:-)

i got one size larger than last season to help facilitate my slightly growing beer belly and of course my mammoth artillery i carry on each shoulder. fits really nicely...

the body fit is pretty much the same, but with tighter sleeves. that's all.

ill be thinking about those guns later Andie. Press ups & free weights?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Sister of fu » Wed Aug 11, 2010 4:41 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:The sleeves are defo different and tighter. I ordered a small top which fits fine on the body but tight as anything on the sleeves but that maybe down to my big guns....:-)

i got one size larger than last season to help facilitate my slightly growing beer belly and of course my mammoth artillery i carry on each shoulder. fits really nicely...

cheers

Yeah Doomey get your back garden looking like a prison yard with a sruffy old weight bench and two big dudes too spot ya.....we will have you looking like Ashton in no time.....;-0
Sister of fu

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:06 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

Yeah Doomey get your back garden looking like a prison yard with a sruffy old weight bench and two big dudes too spot ya.....we will have you looking like Ashton in no time.....;-0

i would get shiv'd in prison in a week's time.

i'd like to armwrestle Ashton. im nearly undefeated. Can we get the Townley to do up some Over The Top themed tables and do an arm-wrestling contest before the Blackburn match?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Sister of fu » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:13 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

i would get shiv'd in prison in a week's time.

i'd like to armwrestle Ashton. im nearly undefeated. Can we get the Townley to do up some Over The Top themed tables and do an arm-wrestling contest before the Blackburn match?

cheers

You might get shiv'd in the Townley if you turn up in your Ali G cardie.

Anyway im sure Ashton will be up for a bit of arm wrestling and i bet Bingo will fancy his chances too. I will get Spiv to run some bets and make it proper prison yard.
Sister of fu

Postby ashton287 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:22 pm

I'm using my wanking hand though.

If were going prison yard stylee you can toss my salad after i beat you.
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: De jong

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:38 pm

ashton287 wrote:I'm using my wanking hand though.

If were going prison yard stylee you can toss my salad after i beat you.

i can only armwrestle so well because i toss off incessantly. Are you a righty i hope? i am.

laff.. i do like to toss a salad tho yr playing for the wrong team even if i succumb to your fat ass. Sorry.

i like the sounds of this tho..i'd like to beat Bingo lefty...or him using two hands to my one, etc. plenty of opportunities for fun and betting i think.

i need to get my flights and ticket sorted...i need to get there. i feel like im missing out here in the US..that pre-season tour is just going to make it that much harder...im jonesing for some City in the flesh. two weeks on the trot and im spoiled. Im a complete gloryhunter now for sure if i wasnt one before. ;)

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby fees » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:36 pm

Just ordered my new away shirt, size 38, with badges and Tevez 32 on the back. Feel like a kid on Christmas morning. A lot of money when you convert it to South African rands but worth it.
fees

Postby Sister of fu » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:43 pm

fees wrote:Just ordered my new away shirt, size 38, with badges and Tevez 32 on the back. Feel like a kid on Christmas morning. A lot of money when you convert it to South African rands but worth it.

Let's just hope Tevez don't change his number if Ireland leaves. Rumour has it that AJ goes to 7 and Tevez to 11?? Prob just bullshit though!
Sister of fu

Postby DoomMerchant » Wed Aug 11, 2010 7:47 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
fees wrote:Just ordered my new away shirt, size 38, with badges and Tevez 32 on the back. Feel like a kid on Christmas morning. A lot of money when you convert it to South African rands but worth it.

Let's just hope Tevez don't change his number if Ireland leaves. Rumour has it that AJ goes to 7 and Tevez to 11?? Prob just bullshit though!

prob not bullshit. i could believe that. Just makes that no 32 a collectors item. ;)

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby fees » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:12 pm

The only shirt I ever printed turned out to be a bad decision as it was "Rocastle 7" and he buggered off shortly after that. I hope it is all bullshit cos it is a serious cost and a pain in the arse to get the shirt organised. If his squad number changes I will be pissed off.
fees

Postby Sister of fu » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:17 pm

fees wrote:The only shirt I ever printed turned out to be a bad decision as it was "Rocastle 7" and he buggered off shortly after that. I hope it is all bullshit cos it is a serious cost and a pain in the arse to get the shirt organised. If his squad number changes I will be pissed off.

I would be too. I know that Bendnar at the Arse changed his number last season and paid for all the shirts with the wrong number on to be changed but I imagine that Carlos has sold more shirts this week than that plank has in his whole career.
Sister of fu

Postby dazlebluefrog » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:28 pm

as a 40year old odd lad, fcuk the name on the back all i wanted was a nice fit
the size is ok but the fabric ??? fcuking disgrace for a club like ours, the sleeve bit looks shit ,the shoulders are to tight?? and i'd of prefered the away top looks better but still Saturday lunchtime i'll be in a pub watching us stuff the yids wearing the shirt with pride
dazlebluefrog
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Grenoble fc38

Return to The Maine Football forum