Bellamy to consider retirement?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Bellamy to consider retirement?

Postby ant london » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:12 am

I'm sorry....I'm annoyed with Bellers for that interview but I'm more annoyed with the stupid fucking cunt Mancini for allowing this situation to develop where we have to kiss goodbye to one of our best players for no decent fucking reason.

Pissed off.
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby lets all have a disco » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:15 am

ant london wrote:I'm sorry....I'm annoyed with Bellers for that interview but I'm more annoyed with the stupid fucking cunt Mancini for allowing this situation to develop where we have to kiss goodbye to one of our best players for no decent fucking reason.

Pissed off.

Mancini out?
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby ant london » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:21 am

lets all have a disco wrote:
ant london wrote:I'm sorry....I'm annoyed with Bellers for that interview but I'm more annoyed with the stupid fucking cunt Mancini for allowing this situation to develop where we have to kiss goodbye to one of our best players for no decent fucking reason.

Pissed off.

Mancini out?

nah....fucking annoyed though
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby john@staustell » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:25 am

Everyone has strong opinions on Bellers.

But who knows exactly what he is like behind the scenes, for team spirit. Why has he had so many clubs? Is it really the sort of influence needed on a championship-winning squad? Is it just too simplistic to look at fierce tackling, goals and assists (we love Bellers), without looking at the bigger picture? Mancini has moulded a champion squad before.

And I say this as one of Bellers' champions when we were signing him.

Not saying this is the case, but who can form such a strong opinion without that information?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby mcfc1632 » Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:25 am

I think that we have to be very careful of a theme here that should not be allowed to develop into a trend.....

1/ expensive signing (Robinho) arrives enjoys the acclaim and performs well - but when the going gets a bit tough and he needs to get his head down and compete - he wants off to easier pastures and agitates for such a move - but of course he still wants the full wedge whilst he has this easy life - I would have had a lot more respect if he had a) knuckled down or b) dropped the salary appropriately

2/ Am I the only one to see parallels in the recent Bellers behaviour - and then in step 'arry and Celtic to take advantage - but of course with CITY subsidising the wages?

We need to be very very careful IMO and establish some principles that are clear to both players and other clubs
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Fidel Castro » Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:25 am

Pissed off.

That's a bit snidy. Show me your balls.
Fidel Castro

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:21 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:

Pissed off.

calling manager a cunt isn't very snidy though. Proper Mancini out post. I like it when people put their cards on the table.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Aug 12, 2010 12:22 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:

Pissed off.

calling manager a cunt isn't very snidy though. Proper Mancini out post. I like it when people put their cards on the table.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Fidel Castro » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:10 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:

Pissed off.

It's not a proper Mancini out post as long as the words 'Mancini' and 'out' aren't mentioned. Therefore I think it could be considered snidy and Ant has to show us his balls.
Fidel Castro

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:36 pm

Fidel Castro wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Fidel Castro wrote:

Pissed off.

It's not a proper Mancini out post as long as the words 'Mancini' and 'out' aren't mentioned. Therefore I think it could be considered snidy and Ant has to show us his balls.

I agree, I had many reasons to call Mancini a cunt last season, particularly for putting me some of the most boring football I have ever had the misfortune to see. I dont think that will change, hence to me Mancini will still be a cunt, but not quite a Mancini out cunt just yet
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Abu Dhabi » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:45 pm

cunting each other wont change anything.. lets just wait and see.. cunts..
Viva El City
Abu Dhabi
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The Citizens

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:57 pm

Cunting is good. In more ways than one.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:03 pm

Do you think it is fair to say that Mancini didnt get on well with Bellamy and that the comments over this since were justified?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:09 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Do you think it is fair to say that Mancini didnt get on well with Bellamy and that the comments over this since were justified?

I don't believe Mancini has had any problems with Bellamy. Bellamy is the ONLY player to actually give the slightest impression of backing him in public & Bellamy was the only player pre season who made an effort to get his tactics to work on the pitch, relaying Mancini's instructions. It worked too when Bellamy played. Tevez is the one who's come closest to criticising him so if that's the criteria he should fuck Tevez off.

This stinks as badly as the days of Swales to me.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:17 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Do you think it is fair to say that Mancini didnt get on well with Bellamy and that the comments over this since were justified?

I don't believe Mancini has had any problems with Bellamy. Bellamy is the ONLY player to actually give the slightest impression of backing him in public & Bellamy was the only player pre season who made an effort to get his tactics to work on the pitch, relaying Mancini's instructions. It worked too when Bellamy played. Tevez is the one who's come closest to criticising him so if that's the criteria he should fuck Tevez off.

There has GOT TO BE more to this than just footballing reasons Ted, Maybe having Ballotelli to deal with is enough to deal with than having Bellamy as well....that dressing room might not be able to handle 2 characters of that level?

I dont know.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:26 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:

There has GOT TO BE more to this than just footballing reasons Ted, Maybe having Ballotelli to deal with is enough to deal with than having Bellamy as well....that dressing room might not be able to handle 2 characters of that level?

I dont know.

That's where the problem lies imo though mate. We're assuming Bellamy may cause trouble so we're considering fucking him off in advance just in case. At the moment that means we have Robinho & RSC in the squad instead of him. I'm willing to get behind both of them if they play, but both are bigger risks than Bellamy imo. In fact, if players revert to type, well look at the list;

Ade, Robinho, Balotelli, all powder keg players, RSC always injured. Bellamy, like Tevez, at least puts it in whether he's happy or not.

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum