Getting nervous now...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Getting nervous now...

Postby simon12 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:42 pm

If we win we`ll be lucky if we lose we can`t buy the league..Fu`s right, this season we`re not just playing 11 men from another team. I hope we take their eys out and skull fuck `em.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby brite blu sky » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:45 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
Burt wrote:I was quite frankly gutted when I saw we got the yids away first game of the season but I've since come around to thinking that we'll crush them on their own manor and leave Arry The Spiv utterly dejected.

If our boys have got anything about them then they will want to smash these fuckers after what happend at COMS in May. I can't see any better motivater than that. I would also say it's us Vs the world and we need to show the world that we mean buisness, what better place to start than the team that pipped us to that 4th spot.

Not only the players.. Bobby should be leading the charge. I cant think of a team that we should want to smash to bits harder than these poncey wannabees. That said im trying to tell myself something i think of as true, that the opening game doesn't matter too much in the grand scheme.. yeah right! that side of my reasoning needs a fuclin holiday..

SMASH EM!... SMASH EM!! SMASH EM!!!!!

i'd love it if we did, and will have to continue grinding my teeth if we dont.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Dameerto » Tue Aug 10, 2010 8:57 pm

Patrick wrote:I'm feeling.....Image

VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby gillie » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:50 pm

If we win we win if we dont there is still 37 more games to try to win.My point is its the first game of a new season so lets not get down on the result if it does not go our way.Btw i think we will beat them.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Adam Johnson's Big Toe » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:24 pm

To much negativity. I think and hope we do what we did against West Spam on the opening game a few seasons ago. Twitchy won't know how we're gonna line up n play. City WIN
Adam Johnson's Big Toe
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: carlos tevez

Postby The Man In Blue » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:25 pm

Adam Johnson's Big Toe wrote:To much negativity. I think and hope we do what we did against West Spam on the opening game a few seasons ago. Twitchy won't know how we're gonna line up n play. City WIN

yeah i've been trawling my memories of the first sven game for inspiration too. 0-2 would be beautiful.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby john@staustell » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:42 am

Adam Johnson's Big Toe wrote:To much negativity. I think and hope we do what we did against West Spam on the opening game a few seasons ago. Twitchy won't know how we're gonna line up n play. City WIN

I do honestly think that some of our apparent 'chaos' is designed so that Twitchy wont have the faintest clue what formation and personnel we will play.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:49 am

john@staustell wrote:

I do honestly think that some of our apparent 'chaos' is designed so that Twitchy wont have the faintest clue what formation and personnel we will play.

If only that were true.

The redeeming thing is that twitchy hasn't exactly been Alf Ramsey in his preperations either so Spurs players may be just as disorganised as ours. Someone has to stop Crouch though.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby BobKowalski » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:01 am

john@staustell wrote:

Our 'chaos' is real albeit with new signings and everyone back in dribs and drabs and internationals scheduled for the opening week of the season it is to large extent inevitable. Pre season for a lot of clubs has been less than stellar witness 'arry's rant after the game they got thumped in or Chelsea or Villa. But the lack of transfer activity means most teams including Spurs have the same squad so at least they have familiarity with each other. Except Villa as they all end up playing for us.

That aside I suspect 99% of other team managers and fans would rather have our problems and 'chaos' so I am upbeat about the season if not about the opening game or two.
BobKowalski
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Grob » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:00 pm

Im resigned to us underperforming, not scoring, getting beat, and the media having a field day.
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby BobKowalski » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:14 pm

Grob wrote:Im resigned to us underperforming, not scoring, getting beat, and the media having a field day.

Yep. I am planning on a media lockdown of Kim Jong-iI proportions for the first few weeks of the season.
BobKowalski
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby mcfc1632 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 10:42 pm

Sorry - a bit off-topic - Despite having a ticket for Saturday - I have failed to beat the 'wifely' pressure to be at a family wedding - taking place in Bury.

Although I now live in Berkshire, I am a Salford boy - but unfamiliar with Bury - can anyone recommend a good pub to watch the game in please? (I am staying at the Boholt Country hotel where the wedding party are - any good? - hard to tell from pictures)

Last Saturday was my 3 year old daughters 1st CITY game - and now she has the full kit I want her to be with me this Saturday - so any ideas on a pub that allows kids in during the day would be much appreciated
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Slim » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:55 am

I think Owen Wilson said it best....

[youtube]imH1B_4Ge6w[/youtube]
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum