Europa League Draw

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Europa League Draw

Postby Dronny » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:13 am

Haz wrote:
Dronny wrote:
ashton287 wrote:so is anyone from england/manchester actually going to go to this then?

if anyone is let me know what kind of money your looking at and wether i might get kidnapped by some hostel running motherfuckers if i go?

I know you can be quite abrasive mate but why would some hoteliers want to kidnap you?

Have you never seen the film Hostel?! ;-)

Makes sense now, my mistake!
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby tchumatu » Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:25 pm

Ticket prices for locals have been posted on Timisoara's OS

North and South Stand: 25 RON (~5£)
1st and 2nd Gallery: 50 RON (~10£)
Main Stand: 75 RON (~15£)
VIP Stand: 200 RON (~40£)

Don't know anything about ticket prices and availability for the away crowd, maybe our friend from Timisoara could help us out with some information.
Roberto Mancini was the man who brought us our first trophy in 35 years. He was the man that brought us our first league title in 44 years. He brought us one of the greatest moments of our lives. He masterminded a 6-1 win at Old Trafford, and a Wembley win over United. He challenged Ferguson, he argued with him on the touchline, he brought success, and he punched the air in delight with the rest of us at the madness of it all. He had style, panache and a winning smile.All those memories he gave us will never be forgotten, in a wonderful period in this club’s long history.
And I swear, we’ll never see anything like it again.
tchumatu
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Sun Jihai's Vacant Smile

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Bell

Postby 1921 » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:29 pm

The Man In Blue wrote:1-8 eh.

ah, the memories.

No, we don't wanna give u 9 goals at Manchester. Just joking.
I saw that u know the tiket prices. Sorry that i didn't inform u faster... i was not in the city.
With you're tikets and how to get them, you're club must inform you. tchumatu posted the real prices. If i gain new info i will tell u in seconds.
P.S. for any other informations u can check our forum...i'm proud with our forum :D. http://www.tempo-poli.ro/com/forum/index.php We have also english section. So u can talk there.
Negouai's Red Cards

Supporter of: Poli Timisoara

Postby john@staustell » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:45 am

1921 I hope when we get this match out of the way you will be staying around as our Romanian representative City supporter - 2nd club of course?
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Elvistheblue » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:07 pm

Has anyone heard if the first/second legs of the Timisoara games are going to be shown on TV?? Who has the tv rights for the Europa League this season?
Elvistheblue
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: Gods own club
My favourite player is: Spannish Dave

Postby john@staustell » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:13 pm

Good question Elvis - ESPN has the following info:

The Europa League was last season’s surprise package with Fulham’s amazing run and a good showing from Liverpool.
It returns this year to ESPN and with so many British teams in action, you’ll be able to see a big team English or Scottish top flights play live in every round

But there is no sign of it on the schedules, which are mostly incomprehensible.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Elvistheblue » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:18 pm

john@staustell wrote:Good question Elvis - ESPN has the following info:

The Europa League was last season’s surprise package with Fulham’s amazing run and a good showing from Liverpool.
It returns this year to ESPN and with so many British teams in action, you’ll be able to see a big team English or Scottish top flights play live in every round

But there is no sign of it on the schedules, which are mostly incomprehensible.

Yeah, I noticed that Liverpool v Trabzonspor is scheduled to be on Setanta Ireland but no mention of any other games anywhere. Suppose we'll find out in due course.
Elvistheblue

Postby john@staustell » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:22 pm

I believe our old friend Channel 5 also has an oar in this. But they have no info yet either.
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Dameerto » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:26 pm

There's a strong chance it could be on ITV - I haven't seen them advertise it yet but I know they're showing a match on the Wednesday.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Elvistheblue » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:52 pm

According to this http://en.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Competitions/UEFACup_/67/58/75/675875_DOWNLOAD.pdf it's ITV, ESPN & Channel 5 fo rthe Europa League this season and next.
Elvistheblue

Postby Dameerto » Wed Aug 11, 2010 2:57 pm

Elvistheblue wrote:According to this http://en.uefa.com/MultimediaFiles/Download/Competitions/UEFACup_/67/58/75/675875_DOWNLOAD.pdf it's ITV, ESPN & Channel 5 fo rthe Europa League this season and next.

In that case if ITV are showing a game on the Wednesday (18th) it would suggest Channel 5 will be showing a game on the Thursday (19th) - it's what they did last season.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby 1921 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 6:07 pm

john@staustell wrote:1921 I hope when we get this match out of the way you will be staying around as our Romanian representative City supporter - 2nd club of course?

100%!
Hate Manu Image
P.S. have some info about the ticket prices in 2nd match?
Negouai's Red Cards

Postby Dameerto » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:03 pm

ITV are showing two matches on Thursday the 19th, neither of them is ours (they're showing the Villa game and Liverpool game)
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:12 pm

1921 wrote:
john@staustell wrote:1921 I hope when we get this match out of the way you will be staying around as our Romanian representative City supporter - 2nd club of course?

100%!
Hate Manu Image

Come on then, spill the beans!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby 1921 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:38 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
1921 wrote:

100%!
Hate Manu Image

?Sorry.... don;t understand.
I ask again...ticket prices for 2nd match?
Negouai's Red Cards

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:48 pm

1921 wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
1921 wrote:

100%!
Hate Manu Image

?Sorry.... don;t understand.
I ask again...ticket prices for 2nd match?

Ha ha ha, sorry mate, I thought you had some information on ticket prices and not that you were asking about them. This is from our website:

Kids Eat Free

Tickets for the Europa League play-off second leg against Romanian side FC Timisoara are on sale from Tuesday, August 10.

To mark our entry into the competition we are inviting kids to eat free in the Family Stand on the night of the match and Seasoncard and Citycard holders to ‘Bring a Friend’ at a discount of 25%.

Please note Colin Bell Stand Level Three and East Stand Level Three will not be open for this match and there will be no online sales.

The game takes place on Thursday, August 26 (7.45pm) and two vouchers for a free children’s meal will be available with each Family Ticket.

Each voucher entitles the holder to a free child meal deal (either a hot dog and chips, chicken goujons and chips or a pasta pot). These are only available to those purchasing a Family Ticket in the Family Stand.

Also Seasoncard and Citycard holders are being encouraged to bring a friend to the game for just £15 - a £5 saving on an open sale seat.

Seasoncard holders can retain their seat for the visit of Timisoara from August 10-12 at £15 for adults/£10 Over 65 & 16-21/£5 U16.

Seasoncard holders on level three can buy any available seat on August 13 & 14. Tickets priced £15 for Adults/£10 for Over 65 & 16-21/£5 U16.

Citycard holders can buy any available seat on August 15 & 16. Tickets priced £15 for Adult /£10 Over 65 & 16-21/£5 U16.

Family Tickets (2 x U16 and 2 x Over 16) are available from Tuesday, August 17 and costs £40 (includes 2 vouchers for a free children’s meal)

Seasoncard / Citycard holders ‘Bring a Friend’ deal on August 17 & 18. Tickets priced £15 Adult /£10 Over 65 & 16-21/£5 U16

Seats will be on open sale (non members) from August 19. Prices are £20 Adult/£10 Over 65 & 16-21/£5 U16

On matchday prices will rise to £25 Adult/£15 Over 65 & 16-21/£10 U16.

* Level 3 of the Colin Bell Stand and East Stand will be closed for this fixture.

* Tickets are available by telephone on 0870 062 1894 (option 1)* and to personal callers to the ticket office above the CityStore at the stadium. Tickets will not be available online for this match. There is a £2 booking fee per ticket on all telephone bookings

* The access criteria for the Family Stand (maximum two over 16s to accompany one under 16) will only apply on Level 2 for this match.

* Family entertainment will still be provided in both levels of the Family Stand.

* Supporters purchasing tickets for this match will be allocated 50 loyalty points.

Hospitality packages at the match are available from £35 + VAT for adults in the 1894 Club Bar and a ‘Two for £99 + VAT’ offer is available in the Citizens Suite. Supporters wishing to purchase hospitality for this match should call the Hospitality Sales team on 0870 062 4141.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby 1921 » Wed Aug 11, 2010 9:01 pm

:))) No problem :))
By the way...i don't wanna forget so i say from now: Good luck with Spurs... I think the score will be somewhere around 2:1 2:0 3:1. I will bet my money on City. :D
On 18 august it's my birthday... so i hope in 19 Poli will give me the best present i can recive. A draw 0-0 or something like this.
Negouai's Red Cards

Postby citytilidie » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:19 pm

so you battle your way across europe to Romania and get 30 loyalty points..

but you get 50 loyalty points for same fixture at COMS ?!
It's better to regret something you did than something you didn't.
citytilidie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Postby john@staustell » Thu Aug 12, 2010 3:26 pm

citytilidie wrote:so you battle your way across europe to Romania and get 30 loyalty points..

but you get 50 loyalty points for same fixture at COMS ?!

Market forces old chap! :-)
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby tchumatu » Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:57 pm

City's squad has been updated on the UEFA website. Silva is in. Jo as well.
Roberto Mancini was the man who brought us our first trophy in 35 years. He was the man that brought us our first league title in 44 years. He brought us one of the greatest moments of our lives. He masterminded a 6-1 win at Old Trafford, and a Wembley win over United. He challenged Ferguson, he argued with him on the touchline, he brought success, and he punched the air in delight with the rest of us at the madness of it all. He had style, panache and a winning smile.All those memories he gave us will never be forgotten, in a wonderful period in this club’s long history.
And I swear, we’ll never see anything like it again.
tchumatu
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Sun Jihai's Vacant Smile

My favourite player is: Bell

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum