Europa League Draw

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Europa League Draw

Postby Moonchesteri » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:31 pm

ashton287 wrote:Group 7
FC Lausanne-Sport v Locomotiv Moskva
Gyori Eto FC v NK Dinamo Zagreb
Odense BK v Motherwell FC
Paok FC v Fenerbache SK
Villareal CF v FC Dnepr Mogilev
FC Timisoara v Manchester City FC

Just to make sure - does this mean our group will consist of the winners of these pairs?
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby tchumatu » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:50 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:
Paok FC v Fenerbache SK

Just to make sure - does this mean our group will consist of the winners of these pairs?

No. The teams losing in CL play-off will also come into the draw, and there will be 12 groups of 4 teams. The 48 teams will be placed in 4 pots based on their coefficient. We could be in the 2nd or 3rd pot, and we will not be drawn against another English team or a team from the same pot.
Roberto Mancini was the man who brought us our first trophy in 35 years. He was the man that brought us our first league title in 44 years. He brought us one of the greatest moments of our lives. He masterminded a 6-1 win at Old Trafford, and a Wembley win over United. He challenged Ferguson, he argued with him on the touchline, he brought success, and he punched the air in delight with the rest of us at the madness of it all. He had style, panache and a winning smile.All those memories he gave us will never be forgotten, in a wonderful period in this club’s long history.
And I swear, we’ll never see anything like it again.
tchumatu
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Sun Jihai's Vacant Smile

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Bell

Postby Moonchesteri » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:52 pm

tchumatu wrote:
Moonchesteri wrote:
Paok FC v Fenerbache SK

No. The teams losing in CL play-off will also come into the draw, and there will be 12 groups of 4 teams. The 48 teams will be placed in 4 pots based on their coefficient. We could be in the 2nd or 3rd pot, and we will not be drawn against another English team or a team from the same pot.

Oh dear, silly me.
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Moonchesteri » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:54 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:
tchumatu wrote:
Moonchesteri wrote:
Paok FC v Fenerbache SK

Oh dear, silly me.

Now that I actually think of this - WTF was I thinking?!
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Haz » Fri Aug 06, 2010 6:57 pm

Moonchesteri wrote:
Moonchesteri wrote:
tchumatu wrote:
Moonchesteri wrote:
Paok FC v Fenerbache SK

Oh dear, silly me.

Now that I actually think of this - WTF was I thinking?!

LOL don't worry mate, I was wondering the same thing for a minute! Only for a minute mind...
Haz
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: The Goat

Postby 1921 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:40 pm

Hi guys... to day is one of the biggest matches from the season, we play aganist the chamapions from cluj- cfr. I think u can watch the match on internet...some site with romanian programs. I hope we will make a great match and gain some confidence for the match with City. I count the hours :X
See you maybe tomorow with impressions about the match. Image Image Image

P.S. FU*K ManUtd Image
Negouai's Red Cards

Supporter of: Poli Timisoara

Postby simon12 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:49 pm

1921 wrote:Hi guys... to day is one of the biggest matches from the season, we play aganist the chamapions from cluj- cfr. I think u can watch the match on internet...some site with romanian programs. I hope we will make a great match and gain some confidence for the match with City. I count the hours :X
See you maybe tomorow with impressions about the match. Image Image Image

P.S. FU*K ManUtd Image

Love the bit at the bottom left tis sure to win you friends on here
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby john@staustell » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:00 pm

1921 wrote:Hi guys... to day is one of the biggest matches from the season, we play aganist the chamapions from cluj- cfr. I think u can watch the match on internet...some site with romanian programs. I hope we will make a great match and gain some confidence for the match with City. I count the hours

Let us know how you got on. In case I miss it on the internet!

:-)
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby 1921 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:15 pm

john@staustell wrote:
1921 wrote:Hi guys... to day is one of the biggest matches from the season, we play aganist the chamapions from cluj- cfr. I think u can watch the match on internet...some site with romanian programs. I hope we will make a great match and gain some confidence for the match with City. I count the hours

The match is live on the post: Antena 1 u can find on stream channels or something like this...
Hope i will come tomorow with good news. :D
Negouai's Red Cards

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Aug 08, 2010 2:29 pm

1921 wrote:
john@staustell wrote:

The match is live on the post: Antena 1 u can find on stream channels or something like this...
Hope i will come tomorow with good news. :D

[urlnp=http://www.myp2p.eu/broadcast.php?matchid=82297&part=sports]Tiramisu[/urlnp]
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby 1921 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:45 pm

Heeeelllll yeah!!! :X 3-2 Beauuutyfuulllll game, we dominate 90 minutes, we come back as usual 0-1...1-1...2-1....3-1...last minutes 3-2. We are in a great shape. I will come back later with pictures and videos. Image
Negouai's Red Cards

Postby 9secondlegend » Sun Aug 08, 2010 7:54 pm

nice one!
hope you had a good day!
9secondlegend
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: mcfc

Postby 1921 » Sun Aug 08, 2010 8:27 pm

Negouai's Red Cards

Postby Grob » Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:41 pm

PeterParker wrote:I really hope that City will play with their best players here, not with Jo or others like that. If City will play with arrogance they will have real problems.

Ahem, top scorer this pre season and he once scored 2 goals against Inter Milan
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby 1921 » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:37 pm

Some vids with the crowd at the last match with cluj.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5Czo-0b ... re=related 1st Goal... from 0:20 love it :X
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8ZsNKiBG ... re=related 2nd Goal
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZGNJRo_ ... re=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lgc0kx9K ... re=related 3rd
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VAkHPuG ... re=related Final- players sing with suporters.

And 1 think i forgot to show you guys... Epic moment. 2003-2004 Rain all the game... Poli 1 - 8 Steaua .... 40.000 can't stop singing for the team they love so much... we don't feel the pain...we don't feel the rain..the could..nothing, just the love for our team.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gnJP76Mdwo This match remain in history...we gain the biggest rescpect in Romania for this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUF3A8Wz ... re=related ... we score the last goal... they were in front with 8 goals...but this doesent matter. We love our team and i sad this befor...we can push our team further...
Negouai's Red Cards

Postby The Man In Blue » Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:42 pm

1-8 eh.

ah, the memories.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby tchumatu » Mon Aug 09, 2010 3:48 pm

Hopefully, we'll give you another chance to show your love for the team in a 8-1 defeat
Roberto Mancini was the man who brought us our first trophy in 35 years. He was the man that brought us our first league title in 44 years. He brought us one of the greatest moments of our lives. He masterminded a 6-1 win at Old Trafford, and a Wembley win over United. He challenged Ferguson, he argued with him on the touchline, he brought success, and he punched the air in delight with the rest of us at the madness of it all. He had style, panache and a winning smile.All those memories he gave us will never be forgotten, in a wonderful period in this club’s long history.
And I swear, we’ll never see anything like it again.
tchumatu
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Sun Jihai's Vacant Smile

My favourite player is: Bell

Postby Nige » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:19 am

Lovin the crowd jumping up and down together on the top clip. Shame they wont be so happy in 9 days time !

Speaking of 9 days, it's disgraceful that the official site hasn't published a) ticket news and b) package information yet. If we are serious about becoming a big club we do need to sort out the European side of things. If the planned fixture was in France we'd have 10K Blues off to the game without even a clue on ticket allocation, price or points etc.

Sort it out City !
lets wish for good days but not forget the bad days
Nige
Superman's Underpants

My favourite player is: Fern 1

Postby Dronny » Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:45 am

ashton287 wrote:so is anyone from england/manchester actually going to go to this then?

if anyone is let me know what kind of money your looking at and wether i might get kidnapped by some hostel running motherfuckers if i go?

I know you can be quite abrasive mate but why would some hoteliers want to kidnap you?
Dronny
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The one and only
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Haz » Tue Aug 10, 2010 10:07 am

Dronny wrote:
ashton287 wrote:so is anyone from england/manchester actually going to go to this then?

if anyone is let me know what kind of money your looking at and wether i might get kidnapped by some hostel running motherfuckers if i go?

I know you can be quite abrasive mate but why would some hoteliers want to kidnap you?

Have you never seen the film Hostel?! ;-)
Haz
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: The Goat

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum