What I Thought We Were Lacking

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: What I Thought We Were Lacking

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Jul 25, 2010 5:38 pm

Having just watched a recording of the game, Imo the biggest thing we lacked was fitness compared to the oppo who look match ready. Also, in both games so far, the 1st team defence have, on the whole, looked like a bunch of donkeys on the ball, wheras the youth team lads looked much better. Their lack of basic football ability is ruining the whole system(s) before we even talk about anything else & try to make sense of it.

I know many don't agree but imo Hughes was sacked because of lots of stupid individual mistakes many of which were free headers for the oppo. Under Mancini there was a slight improvement but I was pointing out almost every week, examples of the same thing. All the rags defeats + Spurs, Stoke etc, all the crucial games. Micah Richards v Sporting's 7 stone weakling= pathetic attempt & typical. We won't win anything until we stop giving free headers, it's obvious.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum