They are just jealous..............

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

They are just jealous..............

Postby crossan » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Talkshite again are using our buying domination to dominate a radio programme (Danny somebody or other),they are just frightened and jealous of our ability to buy anyone and everyone for silly money just because we can...........how sad are they?
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Re: They are just jealous..............

Postby Craig B » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:48 pm

Why are you listening? Stick Classic FM on like me! ;-)
"..The object of playing any game is for enjoyment. If you have enjoyed it and done your best you have won no matter what the result." - Joe Mercer OBE
Craig B
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby gillie » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:51 pm

crossan wrote:Talkshite again are using our buying domination to dominate a radio programme (Danny somebody or other),they are just frightened and jealous of our ability to buy anyone and everyone for silly money just because we can...........how sad are they?

Crossan mate your comments sound very arrogant to me is it any wonder we are getting shite from all and sundry.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby CityGer » Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:52 pm

Great thread.

I propose a new forum name :

www.paranoidbluesonmediawatchdyingtobeo ... omplex.com
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby zuricity » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:12 pm

Actually, whilst It seems like paranoia, it is ridiculous how often the media bloat things out or simply tell lies or misinform.

I think there should be a sticky thread where all these issues with the media can be lumped together . That way we have everything centralised and we don't need to keep creating threads about what bil, fred or even Talksh*te have just said or not reported correctly. Honest, solid, analytic, thoughtful and detailed reponses from City fans to Media crap all located in one place.

At least we might have one location for getting at the truth with all this garbage being pushed out by the media. It will also give the media hacks a chance to actually use the forum to really get to the truth about something, someone.

Much the same as the way the ROTD post sorts out the United fans !
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby crossan » Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:27 pm

gillie wrote:
crossan wrote:Talkshite again are using our buying domination to dominate a radio programme (Danny somebody or other),they are just frightened and jealous of our ability to buy anyone and everyone for silly money just because we can...........how sad are they?

Crossan mate your comments sound very arrogant to me is it any wonder we are getting shite from all and sundry.

Gillie,I have decided to turn over a new leaf and instead of being sceptical about the new 'city', I have joined the 'lets buy everyone we bloody can and sod the losing our long cherished city identity'club!!! whats wrong with that?
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Postby Sister of fu » Sat Jul 24, 2010 5:15 pm

Im I right in thinking that Talksport today has been the unoffical Man City bashing day as when I got in my mates car @ 9.30am they were waffling on about us and I could hear nothing postive being said. Then when I got back in his car @ 5.30pm they were still waffling on about us and again with a massive negative spin on it.

If I'm honest it's starting to grate on my last nerve. I wish one media person would stand up for us and put some postive spin on it for a change. It seems we are tumoil because we lost a pre- season friendly in bloody July and our season is over!!
Sister of fu

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:07 pm

Sister of fu wrote:Im I right in thinking that Talksport today has been the unoffical Man City bashing day as when I got in my mates car @ 9.30am they were waffling on about us and I could hear nothing postive being said. Then when I got back in his car @ 5.30pm they were still waffling on about us and again with a massive negative spin on it.

If I'm honest it's starting to grate on my last nerve. I wish one media person would stand up for us and put some postive spin on it for a change. It seems we are tumoil because we lost a pre- season friendly in bloody July and our season is over!!

listened to it on the way home last night with Mickey Quinn adn Jason Cundy and they didnt have a bad word and even Cundy was bigging us up and giving a few city callers some advice about getting a thicker skin as he had to because he was a chelsea fan and had all kinds of abuse when they did what we are doing.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Kladze » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:08 pm

Sister of fu wrote:Im I right in thinking that Talksport today has been the unoffical Man City bashing day as when I got in my mates car @ 9.30am they were waffling on about us and I could hear nothing postive being said. Then when I got back in his car @ 5.30pm they were still waffling on about us and again with a massive negative spin on it.

To be fair SoF that's not ONLY the media but some of us as well ...... quite a few of us actually.
[center]Image[/center]
Kladze
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: NdJ

Postby Sister of fu » Sat Jul 24, 2010 6:58 pm

Kladze wrote:

To be fair SoF that's not ONLY the media but some of us as well ...... quite a few of us actually.

Well I didn't bother reading any of the threads about the match as I was aware that the usual hysteria was going to start. Didn't realize trophys and league placings were dependent on one pre- season game.
Sister of fu

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby dazlebluefrog » Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:00 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
Kladze wrote:

Well I didn't bother reading any of the threads about the match as I was aware that the usual hysteria was going to start. Didn't realize trophys and league placings were dependent on one pre- season game.

lucky you the way some went on its like we've already lost the league ,FA cup,league cup and Europa cup all cause we lost a near meaningless friendly against a side who have an important game next thursday and their league starts next weekend
dazlebluefrog
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Grenoble fc38

Return to The Maine Football forum