City at fault for Iraqi Insurgency and British Troops Dying

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

City at fault for Iraqi Insurgency and British Troops Dying

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:21 am

Had to share this little facebook exchange from yesterday.............

I had commented about the possibility of United having a green and gold shirt and that only one club could be so shameless as to try to make money off the stupidity of their own fans.

One reply from someone who I thought previously to be pretty level headed was:

dont you give your money to your muslim owners and we all know wot muslims are dont we involved with dont we

So I hit him with this:

All muslims? Really, that is a low blow. But, seein as city are ruining football, we might as well be labelled bomb chuckers and terrorists as well.

I'm struggling tho to see the parralell between our owners who are giving us millions, ...and your leprechauns who are squirrelling millions into their own bank accounts and shafting the fans at every turn. See, our fans money doesn't even cover our wage bill, let alone line the owners pockets. Its only a truly bitter cunt who cud try to suggest WE are lining our owners pockets.

I'm struggling to see how ferguson can say that he doesn't need any players this season when he knows the club are one injury away from a big struggle. See your owners have even got your great manager lying to you fans.

But u can console yourself with the knowledge that despite the shambles at ur own club, I am funding terrorism and that city are not only ruining football, but the cause of british troops dying from insurgency in iraq, the taliban in afghanistan and whilst we are at it, I take responsibility for the repression of women in the muslim world on behalf of mcfc

I'm truly sorry, I have binned my season card, I can't live with the guilt, the burden is just too much, I think I had better stop supportin city on moral grounds, everything wrong in the world is officially citys fault. Platini will love that
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Re: City at fault for Iraqi Insurgency and British Troops Dying

Postby Esky » Sat Jul 24, 2010 7:51 am

Your points are well made but when someone's premise is 'we all know wot muslims are involved with' then there's really no point.

Let the scum be scum.
Esky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: The Blue Ship

Postby CitizenYank » Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:48 am

You could also say that there is a special group of City Investors called the Morlocks who lived underground and only come out on game days to eat pink Eloi babies.

ARGHGHGHGHGH That's good pink Scum baby heart!!!!
Never touch the clowns. Let the clowns touch you!
CitizenYank
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City, P Timbers

Postby david yearsley » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:00 am

CitizenYank wrote:You could also say that there is a special group of City Investors called the Morlocks who lived underground and only come out on game days to eat pink Eloi babies.

My god CY , you´re conjuring up images of "Walmart people" up all night watching snuff movies!!
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby CitizenYank » Sat Jul 24, 2010 9:05 am

david yearsley wrote:
CitizenYank wrote:You could also say that there is a special group of City Investors called the Morlocks who lived underground and only come out on game days to eat pink Eloi babies.

My god CY , you´re conjuring up images of "Walmart people" up all night watching snuff movies!!

Your half right, I watched this film called, 'The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo.'

Wasn't quite Rod Taylor beating up a bunch of martians, but akin to a snuff film.
Never touch the clowns. Let the clowns touch you!
CitizenYank
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man City, P Timbers

Postby Rag_hater » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:01 am

Seems like the media crusade is having effect on some fans from other clubs.
Nevermind, I'm reckon our owner can piss on them in a moneytory Jihad.
Rag_hater
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby simon12 » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:27 am

"dont you give your money to your muslim owners and we all know wot muslims are dont we involved with dont we"

Good leg spin and a strong middle order?

Your "mate" like most rags now seem to be clutching at straws as th inevitable dawns on them.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:35 pm

simon12 wrote:"dont you give your money to your muslim owners and we all know wot muslims are dont we involved with dont we"

Good leg spin and a strong middle order?

Your "mate" like most rags now seem to be clutching at straws as th inevitable dawns on them.

Have to agree with you on this, I just dont get it..............the guy is ex forces and should know better. I can be as racist as the next person, but what he wrote was just fucking senseless, I just dont get it - aside from it being a shout of desperation
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Return to The Maine Football forum