The Away Shirt Thread

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: The Away Shirt Thread

Postby zuricity » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:20 am

xavi6 wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:
xavi6 wrote:
xavi6 wrote:If I got a 38" in last season's will I be alright with this same in this one?

Anyone?

I got last seasons city shirts in a 38, and also got the same size for the England away(same design as our new away) and it was a good fit. If the fit is the same as the England away, a 38 will be good if you had the same size for the City shirts last season.

Cheers mate

I want to get my order in asap to have it for the start of the season.

Why do you ask ? , have you gained weight ? It won't make your bum look any bigger ( or smaller for that matter).

Gone are the days of cheap and nasty imports from Pakistan or China................ oh 'ang on a minute !
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby Dameerto » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:30 am

Are you sure those are socks, or have we brought out the Premier League's first official leg-warmer range?
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby HeyMark » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:30 am

Dameerto wrote:Are you sure those are socks, or have we brought out the Premier League's first official leg-warmer range?

I think the socks are quality
HeyMark
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby xavi6 » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:31 am

zuricity wrote:
xavi6 wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:
xavi6 wrote:
xavi6 wrote:If I got a 38" in last season's will I be alright with this same in this one?

Anyone?

I got last seasons city shirts in a 38, and also got the same size for the England away(same design as our new away) and it was a good fit. If the fit is the same as the England away, a 38 will be good if you had the same size for the City shirts last season.

Cheers mate

Why do you ask ? , have you gained weight ? It won't make your bum look any bigger ( or smaller for that matter).

Gone are the days of cheap and nasty imports from Pakistan or China................ oh 'ang on a minute !

No I haven't and that's the point. Last year's fit perfect so I want the same again.

The Le Coq Sportif shirts were very inconsistent with their sizing imo. One year a medium was sweet and the next year I needed large.

So in summary, I want to buy a shirt that will fit (imagine that) especially when I'll be paying $120 for it from the other side of the world.

http://backpagefootball.com/ featuring our new PODCAST!!!

You can't spell 'Failure' without 'F.A.I.'
xavi6
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Zab

Postby Dazzacity » Sun Jul 25, 2010 11:33 am

xavi6 wrote:
Dazzacity wrote:
xavi6 wrote:

Anyone?

Cheers mate

Yeah, I think you will be fine with a 38 again..Thats what Im gettin anyways.
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum