DAVID PRATT SPEAKS on MCFC.CO.UK

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: DAVID PRATT SPEAKS on MCFC.CO.UK

Postby Socrates » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:21 pm

CityGer wrote:
Vhero wrote:
carolina-blue wrote:A case of , Keep your friends close Enemies closer .

My words exactly I said the same thing the day we signed him.

No you didn't.

What on earth are you talking about? Do you even know or did just agree because you thought the post sounded good?

yes he did actually, thought it was an odd comment and it stood out...

http://www.mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=33230&p=171438#p171438
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:43 pm

Socrates wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Socrates wrote:He was a horrible little rag as a kid and he's a horrible little rag now. But we aren't supposed to mention that about club employees so let's concentrate on the fact that he is a shit coach that we don't want near our first team, like some of us managed to do with certain other club employees in the recent past!

fucking bravo, some of us are grown ups

never seen any sign of it.

Not surprising for someone who cannot see past their own posts
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Socrates » Sat Jul 03, 2010 4:57 pm

Wonderwall wrote:
Socrates wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Socrates wrote:He was a horrible little rag as a kid and he's a horrible little rag now. But we aren't supposed to mention that about club employees so let's concentrate on the fact that he is a shit coach that we don't want near our first team, like some of us managed to do with certain other club employees in the recent past!

Some people confuse mediocrity with growing up, in the end though it is just mediocrity. For the most part, people with serious jobs and responsibilities put their "grown up" selves on hold when discussing ball games. Others just take it all way too seriously.
Manchester : New York : Melbourne : Yokohama
Socrates
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: st marks (gorton)

Postby Wonderwall » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Socrates wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:
Socrates wrote:
Wonderwall wrote:

Some people confuse mediocrity with growing up, in the end though it is just mediocrity. For the most part, people with serious jobs and responsibilities put their "grown up" selves on hold when discussing ball games. Others just take it all way too seriously.

deary me, cant you continue to have me on foe like you said.
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Postby Original Dub » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:47 am

Why do folk insist on comparing this fucking idiot to Hughes?

Hughes used to play for the rags sure. He was a dirty player and United fans held him in high regard. Decent reasons to dislike the player.

Platt has a poxy managerial CV and completely dislikes our football club.

So from now on is their any chance that from on when we're debating his appointment, or indeed any aspect of his "input" to our club, we could stick to how you feel about him instead of this "what's good for the goose is good for the gander" bollox?

Platt's an unqualified cunt who hates our club and that pisses me right off.
Original Dub

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:06 pm

Im still upset at this appointment.

can someone please kill him.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby ant london » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:10 pm

I don't like Platt very much, I think he has a hopeless CV but I honestly can't give too much of a shit about this. Certainly isn't upsetting me to the extent that it seems to be having on some of you.

What I still find funny though is that the cretins who were up in arms about the Taffia and Hughes' nepotistic appointments (and who are like a bunch of fucking Moonies about Mancini) don't appear to be able to focus any of that same negativity onto Roberto?
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:21 pm

ant london wrote:I don't like Platt very much, I think he has a hopeless CV but I honestly can't give too much of a shit about this. Certainly isn't upsetting me to the extent that it seems to be having on some of you.

What I still find funny though is that the cretins who were up in arms about the Taffia and Hughes' nepotistic appointments (and who are like a bunch of fucking Moonies about Mancini) don't appear to be able to focus any of that same negativity onto Roberto?

EDITED AS I MISREAD.

So a pundit slag's off city on a fucking continuous basis and then get's employed by City and you dont get as upset as most of us?

I dont understand how this cannot upset you as much as most of us lot?

It's bollok's..that's what it is........
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:34 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Im still upset at this appointment.

can someone please kill him.

[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby ant london » Sun Jul 04, 2010 12:44 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
ant london wrote:I don't like Platt very much, I think he has a hopeless CV but I honestly can't give too much of a shit about this. Certainly isn't upsetting me to the extent that it seems to be having on some of you.

EDITED AS I MISREAD.

So a pundit slag's off city on a fucking continuous basis and then get's employed by City and you dont get as upset as most of us?

Mate, I think it's a shit appointment. Full stop.

I don't like the no mark, I would definitely prefer him not to be at City.

As with the MH appointment, what annoys me is the fact that it is yet another thing that will lead to fans feeling disenchanted/annoyed at the club at this time when we should all, be buzzing about everything to do with City. It also gives those blues who don't appear to be content unless they have something to moan about another hobbyhorse to bang on about. That pisses me off almost as much as the fact that some idiot thought it would be a good idea to give the fat cunt a job.

So, I'm not happy.....but I'd honestly rather concentrate on the fact that we've signed three top drawer players, there are more to come, this fucking noisy shitty world cup is almost over (and has actually got quite good now) and the fact that City are soon back in action

I can't be arsed getting worked up about old hamster cheeks
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby Dipstick » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:17 pm

The twatt has obviously realised that trying to look like Alan Brazil isn't going to get him too far in the media after all.
"People say I'm egocentric, but enough about them." Lily Allen
Dipstick
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Manchster CIty
My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby Green & Blue » Sun Jul 04, 2010 1:34 pm

Im not going on mcfc.co.uk for the moment as every time i do i am met by Platts smug face staring at me.
Give it a couple of days and it might be safe to go back.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Mike J » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:14 pm

just watched it. i absolutely fucking hate him. awful appointment.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby edge275 » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:23 pm

I'm giving him a chance. Some major over reaction on here in my opinion.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby MUS » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:29 pm

wasnt aware of what he was saying about us before so i wasn't bothered when we got him in...

however after reading the stuff about him on here and watching that interview of him i can't help but think how much of a cock he seems to be...

i just don't like his face.. smug twat
CENTURIONS
MUS
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:30 pm

edge275 wrote:I'm giving him a chance. Some major over reaction on here in my opinion.

I agree Edge, I'd like him too.............................if he was in front of the firing squad!

Ready.....................aim.....................FIRE
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jul 04, 2010 2:33 pm

edge275 wrote:I'm giving him a chance. Some major over reaction on here in my opinion.

No it's not an overraction.
Plat is a cunt that has dissed city time and time and time again....That's a fact.
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby btajim » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:25 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

No it's not an overraction.
Plat is a cunt that has dissed city time and time and time again....That's a fact.

Was Edge a Hughes Outer or a Licker? I forget.

I'm struggling to recall many other Coaching appointments that have caused so much bother. At least Kidd has played for City as well as that lot.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Original Dub » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:38 pm

ant london wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:

EDITED AS I MISREAD.

Mate, I think it's a shit appointment. Full stop.

I don't like the no mark, I would definitely prefer him not to be at City.

As with the MH appointment, what annoys me is the fact that it is yet another thing that will lead to fans feeling disenchanted/annoyed at the club at this time when we should all, be buzzing about everything to do with City. It also gives those blues who don't appear to be content unless they have something to moan about another hobbyhorse to bang on about. That pisses me off almost as much as the fact that some idiot thought it would be a good idea to give the fat cunt a job.

So, I'm not happy.....but I'd honestly rather concentrate on the fact that we've signed three top drawer players, there are more to come, this fucking noisy shitty world cup is almost over (and has actually got quite good now) and the fact that City are soon back in action

I can't be arsed getting worked up about old hamster cheeks

Doom Merchant has nothing to do with this.
Original Dub

Postby Blue Blood » Sun Jul 04, 2010 4:49 pm

The guy is a twat... but sadly he's our twat now and we have to just deal with it.

On plus side if we lose i know who i'll be venting my anger at.
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum