They are even taking our cast offs now...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

They are even taking our cast offs now...

Postby Beeks » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:53 pm

Thomas Cook is now the official travel partner of Manchester United in a deal announced at the beginning of July.

Thomas Cook Sport will provide Manchester United’s worldwide travel for the first team and officials as part of a four-year deal. As well as Match Breaks to home fixtures, which include 4 or 5 star accommodation and a match ticket, Thomas Cook Sport will provide overseas travel to fans, including official travel packages to all of United’s away matches in the UEFA Champions League.

Thomas Cook Sport, launched six years ago and now the largest sports tour operator in the UK, will also offer discounted holidays to fans through the Manchester United Holiday Club, with fans able to buy holidays at guaranteed discount prices from any Thomas Cook or Going Places store.

Manny Fontenla-Novoa, Group CEO of Thomas Cook Group plc, said: “We are immensely proud to be associated with Manchester United in launching our match break supporter trips to the UK for fans from around the world. We are the market leader in sports tourism and this partnership adds to our role in taking fans to the World Cup and London 2012."

United chief executive David Gill, added: "Partnering with Thomas Cook, the best known name in travel, is a natural fit for our club and the benefits of this deal will result in a more complete travel service for the team, club officials and more importantly our millions of supporters across the globe."

Richard Arnold, Commercial Director added; "Thomas Cook are a fantastic addition to our partner family, the brand is synonymous with excellence. They are dedicated to providing a first class service to the club and our fans and we are really looking forward to working with them."
Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Re: They are even taking our cast offs now...

Postby colonel_muck » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:00 pm

you just couldn't make it up. who are they signing this summer? sibierski and corrardi???
colonel_muck
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man city
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Blue Blood » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:01 pm

colonel_muck wrote:you just couldn't make it up. who are they signing this summer? sibierski and corrardi???

hahahaha.

You've gotta laugh!
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby Beeks » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:02 pm

Beeks
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: The Sky Blues
My favourite player is: Fernandinho

Postby Scoey » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:02 pm

Cast offs? I thought they'd signed Benjani for a minute.

Don't Thomas Cook still do sports travel for us?
Scoey
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: Manchester City

Return to The Maine Football forum