Petrov Blasts City

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Petrov Blasts City

Postby King Kev » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:09 am

I can't say I'm surprised by this, disappointed maybe, but not surprised!

[urlnp=http://menmedia.co.uk/manchestereveningnews/sport/football/manchester_city/s/1280829_petrov_blasts_city?rss=yes&utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+co%2FQWTq+%28Manchester+City+-+Football+-+Sport+-+Manchester+Evening+News+-+RSS+Feed%29]LINK[/urlnp]
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Re: Petrov Blasts City

Postby Rae4685 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:12 am

From watching his interview on sky I didn't hear anything remotely like A blast! All he said was the communication wasn't good with him And he thinks he was good enough to play fit us even if we spent "all the money" (maybe a slight dig) I don't think any worse of him
Rae4685
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Edin Dzeko

Postby Goaters 103 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:12 am

Considering he earned good money at City whilst doing sweet fa being out injured for over half the time he was here, throwing darts back at us is rather ironic.

City have moved on from players like Petrov, and its time he moved on too.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Stevie irelands lost wig » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:17 am

I remember he came in for some stick when he joined and I stuck by him and kept saying to my mates that he will come good. Then he scored 2 against Fulham away and kicked on from there and followed them up with one at home to Newcastle I think it was. He went down in my opinion though when he started flicking the back of his shirt up at Hughes and from then on, never stopped complaining and was injured. Glad he's gone tbh, people say that Elano was a bad influence in the dressing room but I honestly think that Pettyrov would have been worse. Never signed autographs and when he did he hardly cracked a smile. Now this, like Goaters said, we've moved on so he should stop chatting us up and concentrate on a relegation scrap with Bolton.
Stevie irelands lost wig
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby petrov » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:29 am

quick someone kick me in the balls, that'll teach me for doing interviews and bein jealous.
petrov
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby lets all have a disco » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:55 am

Wired?

Looks pretty happy here,his left eye is all over the place.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby colonel_muck » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:15 am

in his first season i swore he was going to be up there with colin i was absolutely in love with the guy, but as is so often the case with playmakers when the going gets tough they just aren't interested my early love affair died off very quickly. shame though because in those first five months he was one of the best players to have worn the shirt post 2000.
colonel_muck
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man city
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Wooders » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:51 am

quite suprised at his "its no good if you don't play for the team" comment

he's always struck me as one of the most selfish players in the squad whilst on the pitch
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby btajim » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:12 pm

Stevie irelands lost wig wrote:I remember he came in for some stick when he joined and I stuck by him and kept saying to my mates that he will come good.

He showed his worth on his League debut at West Ham. Running forwards with the ball, taking on defenders etc. Fans were out of their seats every time he had the ball.

Petrov was the one Sven signing many of us had heard of before.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:25 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:Image

Wired?

Looks pretty happy here,his left eye is all over the place.

that would be HIS right eye...

Petrov scored some important goals for us. Less injuries and he might still be here. Also: Coyle is going to build a side that's fun to watch. They played some pretty nice stuff the last month of the season.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Return to The Maine Football forum