Kit for friendlys?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Kit for friendlys?

Postby Vhero » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:08 am

According to reports around the web we are gonna reveal our new kits officially to the world in our first premiership game in August. so it makes me wonder what our players are gonna wear for friendlys? Are we gonna just go with 3rd kit or really go wear last seasons kit?
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Re: Kit for friendlys?

Postby ashton287 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:19 am

gay if they do
[center]Image[/center]
ashton287
De Jong's Tackle
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: De jong

Postby john@staustell » Fri Jul 02, 2010 10:42 am

I'm sure they'll find something lying about the kit room.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby irblinx » Fri Jul 02, 2010 11:52 am

If true then third kit is most likely but I seem to remember we played one or two games in training tops the last time we were in a similar situation.

Would be a crap decision from the club to wait till the first Prem game though
irblinx
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby sweenyuk » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:53 pm

been to a meeting with the club today. The new away kit will be launched on the day of the first game in USA. The new home kit will be launched the day before the pre-season friendly at COMS (6th August)
sweenyuk
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Moonchesteri » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:13 pm

sweenyuk wrote:been to a meeting with the club today. The new away kit will be launched on the day of the first game in USA. The new home kit will be launched the day before the pre-season friendly at COMS (6th August)

Ahh, thanks for the info mate. It has been fuclin annoying to every day go with hope to OS hoping there's some info about the new kit. Finally I can forget it for a while. =)
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Postby dazlebluefrog » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:36 pm

sweenyuk wrote:been to a meeting with the club today. The new away kit will be launched on the day of the first game in USA. The new home kit will be launched the day before the pre-season friendly at COMS (6th August)

I FCUKING HOPE THATS NOT TRUE MATE ...............what the fcuk will i wear on hols ?,i'm gonna be fummin if true, i'm gonna write a letter to the twat at the club who thought that would be a good thing ,erh who would that be ?? anyone know ??
dazlebluefrog
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Grenoble fc38

Postby sweenyuk » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:33 am

dazlebluefrog wrote:

I FCUKING HOPE THATS NOT TRUE MATE ...............what the fcuk will i wear on hols ?,i'm gonna be fummin if true, i'm gonna write a letter to the twat at the club who thought that would be a good thing ,erh who would that be ?? anyone know ??

you may as well start writting then because I am afraid it is all true. As for hols find a naturist camp if you don't like wearing last seasons shirt...
sweenyuk
De Jong's Tackle

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby craigmcfc » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:50 am

Cheers for the heads up Sweeney, away kit first eh? Wonder if pics of that will be sneaking out very soon then
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Return to The Maine Football forum