Anyone enjoyin the bitterness?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Anyone enjoyin the bitterness?

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:53 pm

Kladze wrote:
Chopper wrote:I like this quote the best;
"Good post. It wouldn't surprise me in the smallest if they spend £100-£150 million this summer,

They may win premierships and CL in the future but they'll never have the world wide respect or prestige that our dear club has."

As far as I've ever been aware, aside from those worldwide who 'support' them, everyone else fucking hates them.

I said the same thing about that quote earlier.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Chopper » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:54 pm

This thread is hilarious, I cant stop looking at it.

http://www.redcafe.net/f7/city-next-season-300823/

If they spend big, they spend big. Should be no skin off our noses, we have established players, grounded players with a winning mentality that know what it takes to win silver wear.

If City gel they will be fantastic no doubt, but I am only bothered about them twice a season, or if we meet them in a cup run in.

Footballs becoming a joke isn't it, with real and barca just borrowing hundreds of millions to buy players they can't afford, city having no financial constraints and Liverpool and united constrained by debts from levereged buyouts. Wages are out of hand too.

Whe United was throwing around dozens of millions it wasn't a joke, right?

The Veron deal in 2001 was much more obscene than everything Shitty has done thus far. Face it, United are partly to blame for all of this.

Nah United were using the club's own money when we were still a PLC

That said, i was amazed when we signed Ruud and Veron for about a combined 50m

Difference is that United had the money through being a brilliantly run operation.

City are just financed by a rich Arab as his new toy.

Most of it get an iPad for a toy. He bought City.

This is why the new UEFA laws on financing of football clubs are so important.

Hardly any of City's allegedly great academy products are from Manchester, I think the fat lad Johnson is the only one who's had any real success.

edit: Ah, I checked, Onuoha is mancunian as well, and he's decent, but he won't be at City for long.

Does anyone want to start a sweepstake on when a game against City will next not be repeatedly described as "the biggest manchester derby for years!"

Each of the last four has had it, and obviously the next one will as well, but maybe the one after that? It's getting just a little absurd, especially as we invariably win in injury time anyway.
Chopper
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Dolemite

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 5:56 pm

Chopper wrote:This thread is hilarious, I cant stop looking at it.

http://www.redcafe.net/f7/city-next-season-300823/

I was reading it earlier some top little gems in there.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby patrickblue » Fri Jul 02, 2010 9:35 pm

The way it's going we'll be able to say that Everton is our derby.
[img]https://giphy.com/gifs/3o7qDYcso3azifQVyg/html5[/img]
patrickblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

My favourite player is: The one and only Goat

Postby Green & Blue » Sat Jul 03, 2010 3:58 am

Its actually been brilliant in work for me over in ireland with the announcing of the signings of silva and yaya.The workplace is riddled with rags and red scouse and the looks of pure disgust are hilarious.They really are so downbeat that city are bringing in the big players while they look on in contempt.
The realistion of how far city have come is kicking in and they really are geting worried now.
Green & Blue
David Silva's Silky Skills

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Sat Jul 03, 2010 6:15 am

blootoof wrote:http://www.redcafe.net/f9/david-silva-254247/index26.html

http://www.redandwhitekop.com/forum/ind ... c=259677.0

http://forums.cfcnet.co.uk/index.php?/t ... e__st__345

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!! and FUCKOFF

I thought Chelsea page was quite reasonable. All the weaknessess in Silva's game mentioned there ARE real. There ARE question marks about how he will cope mentally and physically in Premier League. They have been moaning about us in Red and White Kop eversince the takeover and Scousepool attrat their fair share of fuckwits. Rags I don't even bother reading. I know they are all some FIFA2010 Road To World Cup video game cunts who know fuck all about real football.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby s1ty m » Sat Jul 03, 2010 7:36 am

in reply to the thread title. OH MY GOD YES. the floodgates appear to be opening big time. i worship abu dhabi, thank you so much for everything. and keep it coming. ruin world football for all i care, fuck 'em all.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Grob » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:28 pm

Nobody likes change
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby john68 » Sat Jul 03, 2010 2:32 pm

Grob wrote:Nobody likes change

I need it in my job...but I prefer notes.
I don't need a coat.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby The Man In Blue » Sat Jul 03, 2010 5:31 pm

patrickblue wrote:The way it's going we'll be able to say that Everton is our derby.

been saying that for months, works a treat.
The Man In Blue

Postby smurfsdabomb » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:36 pm

Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:Loving it mate.

Being in school as a kid listening to all the rag fuckers going on about 'their club' this 'their club' that and how City are shit and will all ways be shit and now look where we are

Yep 5th place and having won nothing. Everyone is green with envy of Man City.
Don't forget Newcastle United bought some big names to conquer the league in the pat and look where they wound up. Save your bragging for if/when you actually achieve something or the others will make sure you never forget it.
smurfsdabomb
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby avoidconfusion » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:47 pm

smurfsdabomb wrote:

Being in school as a kid listening to all the rag fuckers going on about 'their club' this 'their club' that and how City are shit and will all ways be shit and now look where we are

Don't forget Newcastle U***d bought some big names to conquer the league in the pat and look where they wound up. Save your bragging for if/when you actually achieve something or the others will make sure you never forget it.

My Rag-o-meter is tingling.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby smurfsdabomb » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Not at all, I hope city make it big. But people who think their club have "made it" because they have big money and are make big signings deserve a slap across the face. You've made it when you've won things, its simple.
smurfsdabomb
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Sat Jul 03, 2010 9:59 pm

avoidconfusion wrote:
smurfsdabomb wrote:

Don't forget Newcastle U***d bought some big names to conquer the league in the pat and look where they wound up. Save your bragging for if/when you actually achieve something or the others will make sure you never forget it.

My Rag-o-meter is tingling.

So is mine, fuck off back to sadcafe mate your clubs sinking and you know it hahaha.

Funny how he missed off the rest of the post here's what i actually said,

Loving it mate.

Being in school as a kid listening to all the rag fuckers going on about 'their club' this 'their club' that and how City are shit and will all ways be shit and now look where we are, billions in the bank and signing class player like David Silva so to answer your question YES i am loving it, it will be even better when they really start to decline.
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Burt » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:16 pm

Ragometer just went off the Richter scale!!!
You can beat an egg but you can't beat a fuclin good sherman tank
Burt

Postby avoidconfusion » Sat Jul 03, 2010 10:46 pm

smurfsdabomb wrote:Not at all, I hope city make it big. But people who think their club have "made it" because they have big money and are make big signings deserve a slap across the face. You've made it when you've won things, its simple.

Sure, that's why you talk about City like you are complete disconnected from the club...

Save your bragging for if/when you actually achieve something or the others will make sure you never forget it.
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby blootoof » Sat Jul 03, 2010 11:38 pm

smurfsdabomb wrote:Not at all, I hope city make it big. But people who think their club have "made it" because they have big money and are make big signings deserve a slap across the face. You've made it when you've won things, its simple.

Who the fuck has said we've made it? The thread was about not givin a fuck what bitter cunts like the munes/ scouse shite etc have to say about our club in their skint, downward days of utter FUCKING BITTERNESS! BWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAAHA!!!
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:02 am

With you lot having the two Owens back 'fit' for the new season, perhaps we'll struggle even more to catch you this time?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby john@staustell » Sun Jul 04, 2010 11:27 am

No one says we've made it - but we are looking forward to the season with enormous anticipation, with good reason, whereas 'more established top 4 clubs' are looking to it with trepidation or even fear - also with good reasons.

See you next May!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum