Anyone enjoyin the bitterness?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Anyone enjoyin the bitterness?

Postby blootoof » Thu Jul 01, 2010 10:52 pm

I am

They can all kiss my blue fuckin arse the bitter bastards
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Re: Anyone enjoyin the bitterness?

Postby Stevie irelands lost wig » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:26 pm

Couldn't agree more.

It sums it up that Silva has gone from a superb player who would walk into any Prem team, into a injury-prone, weak, slow risk overnight.

Fucking love it.

THE BLUE MOON IS RISING!
Stevie irelands lost wig
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby spiv » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:48 pm

When the shoe is on the other foot, oh how it hurts.
We're ruining football you know that.
spiv
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: .

Postby Kyle » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:02 am

I must say that is the first time I have read Red cafe, and it is horrible! What stupid ignorant fools they are. It was like a thousand times worse then bluemoon...
Kyle
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID

Postby blootoof » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:02 am

"Silva shouldn't be joinin a shit club like Citeh, what have they done?..blah..blah!!"

Maybe he wants to help a club make history(aimed at the bitters)you bitter cunts, other than sit on some clubs back for a medal ?

Welcome to Manchester Silva
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:06 am

Loving it mate.

Being in school as a kid listening to all the rag fuckers going on about 'their club' this 'their club' that and how City are shit and will all ways be shit and now look where we are, billions in the bank and signing class player like David Silva so to answer your question YES i am loving it, it will be even better when they really start to decline.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Blue Blood » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:23 am

Loving it, my villa mate posted on my facebook sharpish a rant about how we a ruining football yesterday, to which i replied "the only thing which is gonna be ruined is your beloved villa when we play them next season", to which he then replied, "FUCK ALL, YOUR GONNA WIN FUCK ALL, YOUR GONNA WIN FUCK ALL, FUCK ALL", to which i replied, "well thats not what James Milner thinks..." haha.

I fooking love giving banter back to all the people who took the piss outta me supporting shit little old city growing up.

It's fooking justice i tell you! We've suffered for this! It's our time now!
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby Dazzacity » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:29 am

I can see myself involved in a few skirmishes due to arseholes not being able to accept the way we're goin. Already gettin shit and we're only just gettin goin.... Fook um..
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Dazzacity » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:34 am

Blue Blood wrote:Loving it, my villa mate posted on my facebook sharpish a rant about how we a ruining football yesterday, to which i replied "the only thing which is gonna be ruined is your beloved villa when we play them next season", to which he then replied, "FUCK ALL, YOUR GONNA WIN FUCK ALL, YOUR GONNA WIN FUCK ALL, FUCK ALL", to which i replied, "well thats not what James Milner thinks..." haha.

I fooking love giving banter back to all the people who took the piss outta me supporting shit little old city growing up.

It's fooking justice i tell you! We've suffered for this! It's our time now!

Iv had huge rants on facebook. Took them to the cleaners and hung them out to dry..Ruinin football!!! havent we just come out of one of the most excitin league seasons in history??
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Slim » Fri Jul 02, 2010 12:59 am

Scouse Cunts wrote:£29 million for David Silva? Good luck with that.....

You can have Riera for £20 million if you want as well?

No, we didn't want him for £3M, you'd have to be fucking insane to buy him for £14M...oh wait.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby blootoof » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:06 am

After 30+ years of takin shit

time to take shit ha ha ha ha fuck - em
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Slim » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:11 am

Honestly I didn't think Chelsea fans on the whole were that bad, I think they would welcome someone upsetting the apple cart as they are fairly certain it won't be them who misses out.

Liverpool fans must be bricking it right now, they might see last season as an anomaly, but with Spurs making the champions league and City strengthening like mad, the chances of them reclaiming a top 4 spot are shrinking by the day.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby blootoof » Fri Jul 02, 2010 1:26 am

blootoof wrote:After 30+ years of takin shit

time to take shit ha ha ha ha fuck - em
##

i think i was mongrd....cheers roz
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Exiled » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:03 am

Based on those fans I know here and in UK, this is what I've come across ever since the beginning of last season:

Manure & Chelsea: There is the odd knob jockey but overall, they just make a snide comment here and there. They feel they will be up there no matter what happens. BUT they are getting disappointed that we are stealing some of the players they would like to have.

Arsenal: They think they are still the dog's bollocks with Wenger pulling the strings. A lot of arrogance as they think they do everything the right way and we are Chav scum who have won the lottery. Noses stuck right up in the air.

Liverpool: Total twunts. They ALL really hate that we are gaining ground very fast while they are in complete denial they are in the shit. Extremely bitter. Money, money, money, history blah blah. "History is red, future is blue". I glibly said that to one Pool fan and he took it like I'd shagged his wife and wiped my pecker on his curtains :D

Spurs: The only ones I know are good mates so don't know what they really think but I took it on the chin when they lorded it up over beating us to the 4th spot. One fan admitted that this maybe their only chance based on who we are currently buying.

Other teams: Those I know are not that arsed. They laugh more at Liverpool's demise but continue to try to wind me up over money we've wasted. There seems to be a collective hope by many fans that Liverpool fail miserably more than anything else.
Exiled
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Man City

Postby mcfc1632 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:14 am

Absolutely loving every minute
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby BobKowalski » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:15 am

Yep. Big time. Especially the dippers. I am actually looking forward to recording Phil Thompson on Soccer Saturday and seeing him die slowly over the 6 hours. Schadenfreude. Its not big but its fun.
BobKowalski
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Postby Vhero » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:39 am

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... tball.html we should spread links like this on facebook lol. I love winding rags up soo much though.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Dameerto » Fri Jul 02, 2010 7:59 am

Vhero wrote:http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/leagues/premierleague/manutd/2544089/Manchester-U***d-in-hunt-for-David-Silva-Football.html we should spread links like this on facebook lol. I love winding rags up soo much though.

I love the typo in that article: "Tootenham" - really tickled the funny bone for some reason
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby john@staustell » Fri Jul 02, 2010 8:04 am

Read one that said 'I'd rather give young Cleverly (whoever the fuck he is) a chance than spend €30M on Silva'.

You just couldn't make it up.

Delicious.
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum