Stuart Taylor Leaves City

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Stuart Taylor Leaves City

Postby getdressedmctavish » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:29 pm

Man management is an important part of a manager's role and so far I haven't seen a great deal that tells me it is a strength of Mancini.It will be fascinating to see which of the apparently unsettled players are still with us at the start of the season and equally fascinating to see what first teams lines up for us to start with. If all of Nedum,Micah,Stevie and SWP are still with us plus Joe and some others ( could even be Robinho!) Mancini has a hell of a job on.If he doesnt get it right and at the same time it isnt going well on the pitch we could have an England scenario ahead of us.

From the rumours I heard Joe would not be happy to be number 2 but I am sure Shay wouldnt be either. My preference , as I see them about equal , would be to start with Joe as he is most definitely the future.Douglas Higginbottom
Superman's Underpants

E-mail Douglas Higginbottom

Great minds and all that, Doug. This is my worry with Mancini. To my eyes we played without team spirit at the end of last season. He seems remote and aloof. I worry when lads as bright as Nedum are cryin foul.We know were gonna have good players. But that's been the case for a while. They've still failed every audition.Maybe we'll have such good players that it wont matter and me or you could manage them. Equally we could be spiritless shite with every Bolton and Stoke stickin it up us. The appointment of Platt dont bode well. This man is universally loathed as a feckin cheat and bullshitter.Ask any Arse fan, or Forest fan.Feck me, he was replaced by a man with superior tactical and man management skills, yes, our very own Psycho. He who tried to use Samaras as a battering ram, lol
Last edited by getdressedmctavish on Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
getdressedmctavish
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Richard Dunne's Own Goals

Re: Stuart Taylor Leaves City

Postby dazby » Thu Jul 01, 2010 11:29 pm

Thanks Stuart, it's been emotional. Hang on, no it wasn't.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum