*** Official USA v Ghana Round of 16 thread ***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: *** Official USA v Ghana Round of 16 thread ***

Postby Redna » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:30 pm

It could have gone either way but as composed and tactical the US team are they lack that little special extra, as does Engerland, that can win games.
I supose US best footballers are in to basketball.
CTID!!
"A man's gotta do what his women says"
Redna
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods own
My favourite player is: Ron Jeremy

Postby Kyle » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:32 pm

I want Guus...
Kyle
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:35 pm

gillie wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
gillie wrote:GET THE FUCK IN! YEAH thats a win for me on the virtual bookie.

go back on holiday you old twunt.

;)

YOU ARE JUST A SORE LOSER LOL.

i sure am. Who likes a respectful loser? it's a fucking disgrace.

Hat's off to Ghana for playing mostly shit, and exploiting how shit Howard was today. Both goals should have been stopped imho. Fucler.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby DoomMerchant » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:35 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
vacation.

keep rubbing salt in the wounds. bastard.
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby ryanmjo » Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:44 pm

Howard picked a terrible game to put in an awful performance. We didn't get our best team onto the field until the 45 minute mark. Donovan displayed the worst collection of first touches I've seen from him in ages.

Just a pile of awful all around.
ryanmjo
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby Sister of fu » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:27 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
gillie wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

;)

Hat's off to Ghana for playing mostly shit, and exploiting how shit Howard was today. Both goals should have been stopped imho. Fucler.

I actually have to agree on the Howard thing. I was watching that 2nd goal thinking if he doesn't collapse backward on himself that ball smashes him in the face and over the bar. As you look at in slow mo it's no where near over his head height if he stands tall.
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:10 am

Sister of fu wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
gillie wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

;)

I actually have to agree on the Howard thing. I was watching that 2nd goal thinking if he doesn't collapse backward on himself that ball smashes him in the face and over the bar. As you look at in slow mo it's no where near over his head height if he stands tall.

eggsackly. it was like a magic trick letting that one in. He's a quality keeper but he choked today. And that first goal? fucl me his angle was horrific. it was like he was thinking "my lord prince boateng? you can't beat me..." and then he pipped him to the near post. Embarrassing as fucl.

SoFu or Dazby in our side and the US trots on. FACL.

cheers

P.S. OR wonderall. cheers again.
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Fidel Castro » Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:55 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
gillie wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

;)

Mostly shit? Ghana shat on US in first half, US shat on Ghana second half. Draw was a fair result. Both teams looked fucled and out of ideas in extra-time but think Ghana just about deserved the victory in the end, if only cos they haven't got that dirty wannabe hard-man gangsta rapper trailer trash cunt Dempsey in their team. Still regret that Micah didn't smash that cunt's skull in when he was doing his hardman act against us a few years back.....just in case you hadn't realised - I really really hate Clint 'cunt' Dempsey.
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:06 am

Fidel Castro wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:
gillie wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

;)

Mostly shit? Ghana shat on US in first half, US shat on Ghana second half. Draw was a fair result. Both teams looked fucled and out of ideas in extra-time but think Ghana just about deserved the victory in the end, if only cos they haven't got that dirty wannabe hard-man gangsta rapper trailer trash cunt Dempsey in their team. Still regret that Micah didn't smash that cunt's skull in when he was doing his hardman act against us a few years back.....just in case you hadn't realised - I really really hate Clint 'cunt' Dempsey.

i hate Clint Dempsey as well in fact. He's a dirty, cheating cunting fuck. But when he's playing for your team, etc...

the US had the upper hand the last 25-30 mins of the first half. watch the match again. Two piss poor plays was all it took. Ghana didn't offer that much of a threat really, did they? They are a really disorganized clusterfuck of a team for all the talent they have. Sadly. Take another watch. i honestly thought they were mostly shit after the first 20 mins. And then even further once the US made the midfield changes. Poor tactics from Bradley at the start in terms of the US selection and formation, a couple of poor defensive plays/giveaways and that's that.

Ghana deserved the victory because they got the victory. Check the papers..they don't lie. ;)

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby ant london » Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:25 am

No offence but Ghana tore the USA a new one in that first half. Completely, utterly outplayed them. Ghana were terrrific to watch in the first 45 minutes. Oh and the first goal was far from a "piss poor play"....just fyi.

Credit to the Americans as second half was a different kettle of fish and, agreed, Howard was the putz who cost you the game in the end.

Sad to see you go out but, every cloud, you'll soon be joined by us
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:22 am

ant london wrote:No offence but Ghana tore the USA a new one in that first half. Completely, utterly outplayed them. Ghana were terrrific to watch in the first 45 minutes. Oh and the first goal was far from a "piss poor play"....just fyi.

Credit to the Americans as second half was a different kettle of fish and, agreed, Howard was the putz who cost you the game in the end.

Watch the last 20 mins of the first half. They hardly tore us apart. Nothing close to that. Prince boatungue is shit and was.

Hope yr wrong about England going out. Be brave u douche.

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Slim » Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:44 am

DoomMerchant wrote:
ant london wrote:No offence but Ghana tore the USA a new one in that first half. Completely, utterly outplayed them. Ghana were terrrific to watch in the first 45 minutes. Oh and the first goal was far from a "piss poor play"....just fyi.

Watch the last 20 mins of the first half. They hardly tore us apart. Nothing close to that. Prince boatungue is shit and was.

Cheers

Here you go Doomie, take your mind off it.

Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:02 pm

Slim wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

Cheers

Here you go Doomie, take your mind off it.

In a word: Refreshing.

Why do i want ice cold watermelon now?

Cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum