England players.............

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

England players.............

Postby crossan » Sat Jun 26, 2010 12:04 pm

I know that I have mentioned this subject before but there are not many England players that I like as people:Upson,King,Dawson,Milner,Heskey,J.Cole,Green.... Barry,Hart and SWP excepted of course!!
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Re: England players.............

Postby Sister of fu » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:21 pm

crossan wrote:I know that I have mentioned this subject before but there are not many England players that I like as people:Upson,King,Dawson,Milner,Heskey,J.Cole,Green.... Barry,Hart and SWP excepted of course!!

Why do you know them??
Sister of fu

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Moonchesteri » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:33 pm

What's wrong with this [strike]idiot[/strike] fella?
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby crossan » Sat Jun 26, 2010 3:59 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
crossan wrote:I know that I have mentioned this subject before but there are not many England players that I like as people:Upson,King,Dawson,Milner,Heskey,J.Cole,Green.... Barry,Hart and SWP excepted of course!!

Why do you know them??

Not personnally SOF but lets put it this way Terry,A.Cole,Gerrard,Rooney,Lampard,Defoe,James,Johnson don't come accross as heroes or people to look up to do they?
I am City til I die,
I am City til I die,
I know I am,I'm sure I am,
I am City til I die.
crossan

Supporter of: Manchester City.
My favourite player is: Johnny Crossan.

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:56 pm

crossan wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:

Why do you know them??

Not personnally SOF but lets put it this way Terry,A.Cole,Gerrard,Rooney,Lampard,Defoe,James,Johnson don't come accross as heroes or people to look up to do they?

Which modern day footballers do, in your opinion?
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby Sister of fu » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:55 pm

crossan wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:

Why do you know them??

Will give you John Terry as he seems to think he is the Reggie Kray of the football world but the rest I don't know what the issue is. Defoe does have a face you may wanna slap but I think the likes of David James comes across ok, he is as mad as a bag of cats but never comes across as a typical type footballer. If the likes of Cole, Lampard or Johnson played for City would you say the same thing??
Sister of fu

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Slim » Sat Jun 26, 2010 5:58 pm

Sister of fu wrote:
crossan wrote:
Sister of fu wrote:

Why do you know them??

Will give you John Terry as he seems to think he is the Reggie Kray of the football world but the rest I don't know what the issue is. Defoe does have a face you may wanna slap but I think the likes of David James comes across ok, he is as mad as a bag of cats but never comes across as a typical type footballer. If the likes of Cole, Lampard or Johnson played for City would you say the same thing??

Defoe also has a voice like he is straight out of fraggle rock. So annoying I just want to punch him until he shuts up.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Sat Jun 26, 2010 10:21 pm

Rio looks like one of the gay pair out of benidorm there.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Ted Hughes » Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:08 am

I agree 100% they're a bunch of wankers, win lose or draw & I don't care for SWP anymore either; he's a diver now rather than a grafter, typical Chelsea. Joe Hart hasn't turned fully yet though tbf & there's hope for Milner.

As far as the rest go; I'd just as soon go for a pint with Sting.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:09 am

Ted Hughes wrote:
As far as the rest go; I'd just as soon go for a pint with Sting.

what an indictment. Would you do tantric yoga with him as well?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Return to The Maine Football forum