MCF.net Brazil 2014

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

MCF.net Brazil 2014

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Jun 25, 2010 11:58 pm

This thread might die on its arse in the first hour, but thought I would put it out there

Me and a good few mates are starting an account for Brazil 2014. We figured even £20 a month over the next 4 years would leave £1000 for a flight, but assumed that people would pay in much much more over the 4 years for a proper world cup tour with potentialy money no object when we get there. By that I mean that people can put in £50 a month or £100 a month and it all adds up to not giving a fuck what it costs to follow England round the country because everyone will have several grand in the travel bank. People can pay in when they want or are able, but thew point is that over 4 years we should be able to build up a formidable war chest.

Anyone interested in joining?
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Re: MCF.net Brazil 2014

Postby Blue in the face » Sat Jun 26, 2010 1:05 am

I was all for it until you said we would be following england. They havent even played the first match yet and your away. What about N.Ireland, Scotland, and Wales?
Blue in the face
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby btajim » Sat Jun 26, 2010 7:51 am

Blue in the face wrote:I was all for it until you said we would be following england. They havent even played the first match yet and your away. What about N.Ireland, Scotland, and Wales?

Would the Jocks follow England when they themselves don't qualify? Majority English on here, Pal. And that comes from someone born in County Mayo.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Twobob » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:45 pm

Thats a cracking idea John, all during this world cup I've been thinking about plannng for the Brazilian one - couldnt give a fuck if England or Irelan make it either (but hopefully both)

Allays wanted to go to Brazil and to be able to catch all the football too - would be a cracker...

However the problem is I can see myself dipping into the savings from City European away games (and hopefully Lansdown rd!) if I'm a bit short! :-)
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - HST

Monsters are dangerous and Kings are dying like flies arround here...
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Gods Own Club

Postby zuricity » Sat Jun 26, 2010 2:56 pm

Ask Bernie Madoff to invest the money for you :-)
"Well I'll go to the foot of our stairs."
zuricity
Alan Oakes' 668 Games

Postby dazby » Sun Jun 27, 2010 10:46 am

Good idea. This could be developed into something real fun.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Buffalo Soldier » Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:20 am

Blue in the face wrote:I was all for it until you said we would be following england. They havent even played the first match yet and your away. What about N.Ireland, Scotland, and Wales?

The thread is about going to watch the actual tournament, not the qualifiers.
Buffalo Soldier
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:09 pm

johnpb78 wrote:This thread might die on its arse in the first hour, but thought I would put it out there

Me and a good few mates are starting an account for Brazil 2014. We figured even £20 a month over the next 4 years would leave £1000 for a flight, but assumed that people would pay in much much more over the 4 years for a proper world cup tour with potentialy money no object when we get there. By that I mean that people can put in £50 a month or £100 a month and it all adds up to not giving a fuck what it costs to follow England round the country because everyone will have several grand in the travel bank. People can pay in when they want or are able, but thew point is that over 4 years we should be able to build up a formidable war chest.

Anyone interested in joining?

have you given up on this World Cup already? hang in there...match starts shortly.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby craigmcfc » Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:25 pm

You may as well spend your hard earned money on City, beer and women over here as opposed to wasting your money travelling all that way to watch that shower of shit
craigmcfc
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Sergio Aguero

Return to The Maine Football forum