Manchester Untied Sign...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Manchester Untied Sign...

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Thu Jun 24, 2010 8:58 pm

Paul Pogba.......http://www.goal.com/en-gb/news/2896/premier-league/2010/06/23/1989994/a-leader-of-men-meet-manchester-uniteds-new-signing-paul

I love the fact they can't buy anyone half decent, but i bet they will say this guy is the new Messi or some shit like that.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Re: Manchester Untied Sign...

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:46 pm

I'm still hoping danny welbeck makes an appearance during the world cup, after all, sir cunt said he'd make the squad...oh! there he is...........blowing on a vuvuzela
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Mike J » Thu Jun 24, 2010 9:48 pm

sadly they could still attract top name players. if they had the money any way. i wish i could, but id never write them off.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby blootoof » Thu Jun 24, 2010 10:47 pm

Mike J wrote:sadly they could still attract top name players. if they had the money any way. i wish i could, but id never write them off.

Tick Tock
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:36 pm

what's the issue with them making a youth signing?

shortsighted in my opinion to think yr predicting their demise based on signing a 16 yr old. Those are always risks worth taking when you covet the player.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby blootoof » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:57 pm

You in Orlando Doom?

Fancy a wife swap?
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby blootoof » Thu Jun 24, 2010 11:59 pm

In fact - just fuckin take her
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:00 am

blootoof wrote:You in Orlando Doom?

Fancy a wife swap?

i am in Orlando.

Even if i fancied a wife swap i'm sure the trouble might have an opinion or two on the matter. However, do you "fancy" taking care of three wild hellion children, happen to have a fuckload of cash and love to watch her shop without bothering her for sex? if so, then she might be right up your alley.

also, she's a sweet lady. So...just sayin.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby blootoof » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:07 am

DoomMerchant wrote:

Fancy a wife swap?

i am in Orlando.

Even if i fancied a wife swap i'm sure the trouble might have an opinion or two on the matter. However, do you "fancy" taking care of three wild hellion children, happen to have a fuckload of cash and love to watch her shop without bothering her for sex? if so, then she might be right up your alley.

cheers

My kid climbs into our bed, has a piss then fucks off
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby DoomMerchant » Fri Jun 25, 2010 12:23 am

blootoof wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

Fancy a wife swap?

i am in Orlando.

cheers

My kid climbs into our bed, has a piss then fucks off

that sounds about right. Roll on.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby kinkylola » Fri Jun 25, 2010 2:43 am

this is the kid that they wre being taken to court over by Lens right? So that case just sort of went away I'm guessing?

edit: sorry it was le havre and I didn't read the article till just now.
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby CityDub » Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:26 am

they signed a youth player for the future so fricking what, lets not do to them what they used to do to us, ie.laugh at us for having less money and signing prospects and journeymen instead of superstars.Were City better then them in every way body and soul ,laugh at them because their delude rag cunts not because our wallets bigger .
CityDub
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: kicking looters

Postby kinkylola » Fri Jun 25, 2010 6:30 am

beautifully said
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:47 am

DoomMerchant wrote:what's the issue with them making a youth signing?

shortsighted in my opinion to think yr predicting their demise based on signing a 16 yr old. Those are always risks worth taking when you covet the player.

cheers

I'm equally puzzled. They'll probably turn this guy into world star for them. Or if they don't, then they sell him on for massive profit ala Pique and Rossi.

And don't we do this exact same ourselves all the time. Buy highly promising youngsters to Academy.

If people want to find something to really laugh about on this department, how about the fact that couple of years back they send half the players in their Academy backing as cost cutting measure. That's funny, not the fact that they've signed some feller who will probably in few years sink us in the Derby.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Im_Spartacus » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:03 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:

cheers

I'm equally puzzled. They'll probably turn this guy into world star for them. Or if they don't, then they sell him on for massive profit ala Pique and Rossi.

And don't we do this exact same ourselves all the time. Buy highly promising youngsters to Academy.

If people want to find something to really laugh about on this department, how about the fact that couple of years back they send half the players in their Academy backing as cost cutting measure. That's funny, not the fact that they've signed some feller who will probably in few years sink us in the Derby.

Isnt this VERY old news?

I thought Pogba was the one where they settled out of court a year or two back with a French club for encouraging him to breach his contract
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:32 am

johnpb78 wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:

cheers

Isnt this VERY old news?

I thought Pogba was the one where they settled out of court a year or two back with a French club for encouraging him to breach his contract

I don't know mate. All I was saying is that I don't think signing young players isn't good enough reason to have a pop at them imo.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby ross.mcfc » Fri Jun 25, 2010 9:44 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:I don't know mate. All I was saying is that I don't think signing young players isn't good enough reason to have a pop at them imo.

Im looking forward to the annual 'they are running scared of us' threads. Normally proceeded by them winning the league and taking 6 point of us and sticking us out of the cup.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Return to The Maine Football forum