Robinho's dad flies in for talks to extend santos stay

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Robinho's dad flies in for talks to extend santos stay

Postby Fish111 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 7:45 am

I wouldn't even fuck about with his dad. Just ask Barca if they want to buy him as they are the only club that could afford him. If they don't then bring the little shit back here and let him rot in obscurity.
Fish111
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: The Citizens
My favourite player is: Bell & Silva

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jun 23, 2010 8:47 am

Even City won't want to just write off £32M. If we don't find a swap/buyer I recon we'll see him back at the club unless Mancini forbids it.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby OliverHardy » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:00 am

I actually find it quite offensive that both Robinho and his advisors comments throughout this have shown no regard what so ever for the legally binding contract he signed with the club not so long ago. It is clear that the Robinho entourage seem to think the player is above a mere contract and can dictate where he will be next season. In esence they think that they can have the club over a barrell on this matter, the clear facts are these, Robinho is a City player, City decide where he plays next season nobody else. The way this farce is going, the club should have him up in court to repay part of his transfer fee back for the total waste he has been thus far. Rich City or not, we have paid over 32m for a player that has in more ways than one insulted the club, all of its supporters and it's bank account. The simple options are he either comes back to Manchester or gets sold/part-ex'd to another club. By loaning him back to Santos is giving everyone but City what they want, and we are the mugs that paid for him.
OliverHardy
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:14 am

I for one will be cheering him on, hoping he sets the World Cup alight with his samba skills, does a bit of you tubing. We then may see a club foolish enough to offer a good price or player in exchange. Sad its come to this but...did he really want to play for City, ever?
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Slim » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:16 am

OliverHardy wrote:I actually find it quite offensive that both Robinho and his advisors comments throughout this have shown no regard what so ever for the legally binding contract he signed with the club not so long ago. It is clear that the Robinho entourage seem to think the player is above a mere contract and can dictate where he will be next season. In esence they think that they can have the club over a barrell on this matter, the clear facts are these, Robinho is a City player, City decide where he plays next season nobody else. The way this farce is going, the club should have him up in court to repay part of his transfer fee back for the total waste he has been thus far. Rich City or not, we have paid over 32m for a player that has in more ways than one insulted the club, all of its supporters and it's bank account. The simple options are he either comes back to Manchester or gets sold/part-ex'd to another club. By loaning him back to Santos is giving everyone but City what they want, and we are the mugs that paid for him.

I agree 100%, if City refuse to play hardball with him and bend over said barrel, then we can expect other players we sign to come in and treat us like mugs as well. We set the precedent here.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jun 23, 2010 9:33 am

I agree we cannot loan him back to Santos, that is imo out of the question. I don't believe for one second that he wants to stay there anyway. He'll go back for his cup games, tell them a load of bullshit about wanting to play for them forever, then do 1 & tell lies to someone else.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby john68 » Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:37 pm

He wants a loan move.
he likes the sea.
He wants to troll round a beach.

INVERNESS CALEDONIAN THISTLE...Everone is happy.
We can afford to chuck in a woolly hat to keep his ears warm in the blizzards.
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Beefymcfc » Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:11 pm

You fucking zealots, can you always rely on Bellers?
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum