***Official France v South Africa Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

***Official France v South Africa Thread***

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:22 pm

Goal

South Africa go one up haha
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Supporter of: Manchester City

Re: ***Official France v South Africa Thread***

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:26 pm

Thats downright fucking remiss of you, I was trying to find somewhere to post:

HAFUCKINGHA

Also, Cisse red card for doing attempting an overhead kick, and South Africa all over them

Edit to say: Ref has decided its Gourcoff now, not Cisse, but still never a sending off

This refereeing is shocking
Last edited by Im_Spartacus on Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:27 pm

France down to 10 men Cisse sent off.
[center]Image[/center][center]"City fans are born not manufactured, We do not choose we are chosen
Those that don't understand don't matter, Those that understand need no explanation"[/center]
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:28 pm

Gourcuff sent off instead of Cisse
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Dameerto » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:30 pm

It's all going pectorals-up for les bleus
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:38 pm

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

2-0 South Africa
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Dameerto » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:38 pm

From bad to worse
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:41 pm

Is'nt Karma great !
Cheating cunt's should never have been there in the first place.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Mike J » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:41 pm

pathetic bunch of twats. regardless of whether you like the manager or not you should play for the country and the fans.

the shouldnt be allowed to play for them again, its supposed to be an honour!

never mind, its only france. lol.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby kinkylola » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:43 pm

fucking taiwan only has one channel showing the world cup ... so I'm stuck with uruguay mexico right now, wishing I could watch the shit going down france vs. south africa.

more about the red card please? was it an actual red? really just an attempted bike?
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:44 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:Is'nt Karma great !
Cheating cunt's should never have been there in the first place.

Was just about to post that. I feel sorry for all the guy over here Ireland really wanted to be in the world cup and were cheated out of it, and the way France have acted at this world cup is just a slap in the face to all the guys over here but like you say isn't Karma great :)
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:46 pm

Uraguay are one up so South Africa only need one more Goal to go through.
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:53 pm

Mark ( Blue Army ) wrote:Uraguay are one up so South Africa only need one more Goal to go through.

Great game is the Uruguay v Mexico....That shot from 35 yrds...if it had gone in instead of hitting the underside of the bar it would have been contender for goal of the tournament.

cracking game so far.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Jun 22, 2010 2:59 pm

kinkylola wrote:fucking taiwan only has one channel showing the world cup ... so I'm stuck with uruguay mexico right now, wishing I could watch the shit going down france vs. south africa.

more about the red card please? was it an actual red? really just an attempted bike?

Cisse went for an overhead kick, kicked a feller in the chest/arm and was originally shown the red. After the confusion however, the red was shown to Gourcoff for an aerial challenge where he led with his arm. A very very harsh sending off as you see that challenge all the time.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby CuteMancs » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:06 pm

kinkylola wrote:fucking taiwan only has one channel showing the world cup ... so I'm stuck with uruguay mexico right now, wishing I could watch the shit going down france vs. south africa.

Canadian TV are streaming the France game live:
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/fifawor ... tch34.html

wait...am I allowed to post the link ??

I usually treat my body like a temple. Last night I treated mine like a whorehouse above a liquor store next to a motherfucking Taco Bell.
CuteMancs
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:20 pm

CuteMancs wrote:

Canadian TV are streaming the France game live:
http://www.cbc.ca/sports/soccer/fifawor ... tch34.html

wait...am I allowed to post the link ??

If its from a legit site then yes
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Check your PM's
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby Slim » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:23 pm

Mexican player trips himself up, pleads for a freekick. Okay, wasn't a dive cause you're an unco cunt, but the moment you put your hand up for a freekick you deserve a red card, ban to be served in the next qualifiers you play because you are, of course, banned for this tournament.

Only need to do it once, you see how many cheating cunts want to try their hand after that.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Ted Hughes » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:29 pm

johnpb78 wrote:

Cisse went for an overhead kick, kicked a feller in the chest/arm and was originally shown the red. After the confusion however, the red was shown to Gourcoff for an aerial challenge where he led with his arm. A very very harsh sending off as you see that challenge all the time.

You do now & it's become accepted in Andy Gray World because he was an arm-flailing elbowing twat & he's gone on & on excusing it because he wants to give his career credibility. Personally speaking, I was fucking good at heading the ball & the only time I needed to do that was deliberately, if some fucker had kept on elbowing me in the chops I didn't consider it warrented head butting him.

Henry could have redeemed himself by playing it for laughs when he came on; wearing a huge pair of Benny Hill style artificial hands & patting the ball round the pitch.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Mark (Blue Army) » Tue Jun 22, 2010 3:30 pm

aw shit France score. But on the plus side if it ends like this i win £100 on my virtual bet :)
Mark (Blue Army)
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum