Simon Davey

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Simon Davey

Postby btajim » Tue Jun 22, 2010 7:55 am

Can anyone provide me with information about Simon Davey as a Football Manager? i.e. His ability, history etc. I'm recalling some Barnsley Giantkilling but that's about it.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Re: Simon Davey

Postby Tokyo Blue » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:02 am

btajim wrote:Can anyone provide me with information about Simon Davey as a Football Manager? i.e. His ability, history etc. I'm recalling some Barnsley Giantkilling but that's about it.

I know he used to play for Preston before gollum became their manager. Not a great deal of help but better than sod all, if only marginally.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:41 am

Are you looking to recruit him?
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby Goaters 103 » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:54 am

Is he needed for catsitting duties?

Was Barnsley manager when they got to the Cup semis in 2008, knocking out Liverpool at Anfield and Chelsea at home on the way.
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby sniffer » Tue Jun 22, 2010 9:18 am

All I can tell you is his name is same as mine and I keep getting emails that should go to to him, usually about players availability. A nuisance but interesting at same time.
sniffer
Micah Richard's Penalty Dives

Postby btajim » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:05 pm

sniffer wrote:All I can tell you is his name is same as mine and I keep getting emails that should go to to him, usually about players availability. A nuisance but interesting at same time.

Have you received any e-mails from David Keyte and Tim Russon at Hereford United?
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Return to The Maine Football forum