Tuesday's B*ll*x

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Tuesday's B*ll*x

Postby Chinners » Tue Jun 22, 2010 6:44 am

WE KNOW BOLLOX ...
Manchester City are on the verge of tying up midfielder Yaya Toure's £27 million move from Barcelona. Daily Mirror

The spending spree continues at Eastlands, with Manchester City said to have beaten Chelsea to 24-year-old Spain and Valencia forward David Silva's signature for £29 million.

BOLTON are closing in on the free transfer signing of former Manchester City winger Martin Petrov, 31.
The Bulgarian has had a medical and held talks with boss Owen Coyle yesterday. Everton and Aston Villa are also keen.

WAG OF THE DAY
http://www.dailystar.co.uk/playlist/vie ... ng-single/

TRANSFER BOLLOX
Arsenal will eventually give up their bid to hold on to playmaker Cesc Fabregas and allow his move to the Nou Camp, says outgoing Barcelona president Joan Laporta.Daily Telegraph

Fulham striker Bobby Zamora wants to stay at Craven Cottage and looks set to reject moves by Birmingham City to land his signature this summer. Daily Mirror

Arsenal are keeping an eye on Lokomotiv Moscow left-back Renat Yanbaev after a string of European clubs show their interest in Gunners defender Gael Clichy. Daily Mail

Sunderland look set to lose out on their bid to sign Heiko Westermann after the defender says he wants to stick with German side Schalke. Daily Mail

England midfielder Joe Cole is set to reject Arsenal and join Manchester United after being released by Chelsea. the Sun

Wigan are hoping to finally seal the £6.5m transfer of Estudiantes striker Mauro Boselli. Daily Mail

Crystal Palace have offered captain Shaun Derry a new contract, despite him having agreed in principle to join QPR and with Ipswich also expressing an interest. Daily Mail

Coventry and QPR are considering signing former Hull striker Marlon King when he comes out of prison this summer following his sentence for sexual assault. Daily Mail

Striker Robbie Blake is in talks with Hearts after being released by Burnley. Daily Mirror

Former Hearts defender Jose Goncalves has denied pricing himself out of a Bosman free transfer to Rangers because of his excessive wage demands. Daily Mail

OTHER BOLLOX
Anfield legend Kenny Dalglish's future at Liverpool could be in doubt if they appoint Fulham manager Roy Hodgson as their new manager because the Scot believes he could do the job better himself. the Times

Liverpool are eager to secure Hodgson as soon as possible in case Fabio Capello leaves his post as England manager and the Football Association turns its attention to the Fulham boss. the Guardian

Former Sunderland boss Peter Reid and former Ipswich manager Jim Magilton are the last two candidates on the shortlist for the Plymouth manager's job. Daily Mirror

Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson is so worried about the effect England's World Cup tensions are having on Wayne Rooney, he has phoned the striker to offer a pep talk. The Guardian
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Re: Tuesday's B*ll*x

Postby paulh » Tue Jun 22, 2010 8:30 am

Hopefully joe cole to rags is b#llox he is just the type of signing they need(free) and is a quality player. Chinners leep up p the good work on this page I'm a daily reader of your insight into the tabloid trash and rumour mill
paulh
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: gareth barry

Postby Crossie » Tue Jun 22, 2010 10:01 am

Kenny Dalgielsh should fuck off and shut up.

Why does he think he can come back after 10 years of doing virtually nothing, and be better than Roy the master Hodgeson?
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby btajim » Tue Jun 22, 2010 12:11 pm

Crossie wrote:Kenny Dalgielsh should fuck off and shut up.

Why does he think he can come back after 10 years of doing virtually nothing, and be better than Roy the master Hodgeson?

Is your "e" key stuck, Neeil? It's Dalglish and Hodgson.

Big Roy will be the right man for England if Capello gets bored and I think he'd prefer that role to the mess at Anfield. What Liverpool need to do is appoint a man with experience akin to Redknapp getting the job at Tottenham. A big name from the Continent may not work for them.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Return to The Maine Football forum