Special day today

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Special day today

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:27 pm

Dameerto wrote:
Ted Hughes wrote:I'm trying to think of a suitable drink to start on later. Something with a Carribbean type flavour is in order rather than a tin I recon.

A rum based cocktail? I'm not to familiar with cocktails - Malibu and something?

Decent idea mate. Don't really do Malibu but could whistle up a bit of a coconut thingy with some rum related goings on, add some kind of fizzy shite & danger it up with a bit of Norwegian moonshine. Hmm... I'll look into it.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Blue Blood » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:43 pm

Way hey! If this isn't a reason raise a glass and have drink in the fine summer sun i don't know what is!

G.O.A.T

Greatest Of All Time!
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Mon Jun 21, 2010 4:55 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:I'm trying to think of a suitable drink to start on later. Something with a Carribbean type flavour is in order rather than a tin I recon.

Start with 3 Pina colada's followed by 3 margarita's followed by 6 rum and cokes - If that does'nt get you doing the maccarena on the kitchen table then I'd give up.

FEEDTHEGOATER AND HE WILL SCORE...FEEEEEEEEEEEDTHE GOATER AND HE WILL SCORE........
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby Ted Hughes » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:26 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:

Start with 3 Pina colada's followed by 3 margarita's followed by 6 rum and cokes - If that does'nt get you doing the maccarena on the kitchen table then I'd give up.

FEEDTHEGOATER AND HE WILL SCORE...FEEEEEEEEEEEDTHE GOATER AND HE WILL SCORE........

I've made myself a 'Goat' based on the coconutty/bacardi/moonshine recipe I mentioned earlier which is the alcohol equivalent of that lot in a pint glass. Overdid the Norsk moonshine 1st of all & it was a bit like petrol but have added a bit of lime juice after drinking some out & it's not bad at all now, in fact it's pretty fucking good. Think I'll have to take it outside into the sun to get the full effect though.

Feed the Goat!
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Dameerto » Mon Jun 21, 2010 5:50 pm

Dont forget the mini umbrella - it's not a cocktail without a mini umbrella. (and you wont really be the wally with a mini-brolly, honest)
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby 9secondlegend » Mon Jun 21, 2010 7:57 pm

fuck !!!
i forgot!!
facebook status changed accordingly!
9secondlegend