***Official Italy v New Zealand Thread***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***Official Italy v New Zealand Thread***

Postby Slim » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:01 pm

craigmcfc wrote:
Slim wrote:FANTASTIC RESULT, probably the shock of the tournament so far.

Agree entirely and it's also nice to see it's not just us cocking up. England, Spain, Italy and France all struggling. Would've thought it?

See I don't agree with that, New Zealand got a result against a Italian side that had the Kiwis scrambling in defence and really gritty performance, England, France and Spain have all been guilty of just not showing up, which is disgraceful at this level. Although France may have bigger problems at the moment, god they're fun.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Vhero » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:12 pm

dazlebluefrog wrote:oh my god imagine a world cup knockout stage with no england ,germany ,italy, france ,spain? i know it won't happen but imagine if]

Just shows how shit this world cup is that, that statement is a possibility though. It's down to 3 things

2 minor
the ball
the vuvelzelas

1 major
money

As now players don't really have pride anymore and play for money which makes the smaller teams play better as they are playing for pride and not the cash.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Renato_CTID » Sun Jun 20, 2010 4:28 pm

How many days from Macclesfield game? More full me as an Italian fan hope to win anything in South Africa with shit players and a shit boiled manager like Marcello Lippi actually is!
From Torino, Italia to Manchester, Lancashire this City is always our City!
Renato_CTID
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby CityDub » Sun Jun 20, 2010 5:26 pm

I love an underdog story but come on New Zealand drawing in the second match to Italy is just ridiculous ,I hate this world cup, Italy 4/6 to win at a goal down sure youd be a fool not to bet on them right ? wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sob!! sob!! I want to strangle a Kiwi :-(
CityDub
Robinho's Step Over

Supporter of: kicking looters

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:06 pm

Only got to watch the second half and I've gotta say, the Kiwi's were unlucky not to walk away with the win. I've knocked them a few times jokingly, but from what I seen, they can take a lot of pride from that performance and will go back home with heads held high, regardless of the next result.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Kyle » Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:14 pm

Italy piss me off to no end. If you can't play football, why even show up? Rolling on the ground cheating bastards, especially against New Zeeland.

The way this tournament has gone so far I want to hear nothing from NQDP about how teams are weaker because thier qualifying groups... Between North Korea, South Korea, New Zeeland, and Mexico, it shows that it is the team on the day and that the whole qualifying groups argument is bullshit.

God I love an upset.
Kyle
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Supporter of: CTID

Postby StrikeAnywhere » Sun Jun 20, 2010 7:11 pm

really really fucking amazing this stuff. my god the ref was terrible and them italians fuckwit diving cunts are a disgrace. hey ho 1-1 im fucking chuffed!
StrikeAnywhere
Balotelli's Fireworks Party

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum