LE SULK & COMPANY

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

LE SULK & COMPANY

Postby dazlebluefrog » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:14 pm

thought this warranted a thread on its own but if a mode thinks not stick it in the WC thread

well well well "le sulk "has once again lost the plot during half-time in the frogs dressing room

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves20 ... enech.html

what the headline says is " fcuk off you dirty son of a whore " which domenech replied ok your being replaced by Gignac
also at the end of the match another "major" player didn't stop to talk to the press he stuck his middle finger up at the journalist which of course we all know means fcuk you
and finally sounds like Gourcuff is/was being bullied a bit by "scareface" and "le sulk" who ganged up against him to get him dropped for the Mexico match
happy days for us frogs
"le sulk "might even be coming home tomorrow ,"a la Roy Keane "in 2002

don't you just hate theses over paid children who spit their dummies out when they don't get what they want
dazlebluefrog
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Grenoble fc38

Re: LE SULK & COMPANY

Postby Original Dub » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:41 pm

Mate I asked you this before, not sure if you answered, but why do you have the word "frogs" in every single post you make... at least once?!
Original Dub

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:44 pm

dazlebluefrog wrote:thought this warranted a thread on its own but if a mode thinks not stick it in the WC thread

well well well "le sulk "has once again lost the plot during half-time in the frogs dressing room

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/breves20 ... enech.html

what the headline says is " fcuk off you dirty son of a whore " which domenech replied ok your being replaced by Gignac
also at the end of the match another "major" player didn't stop to talk to the press he stuck his middle finger up at the journalist which of course we all know means fcuk you
and finally sounds like Gourcuff is/was being bullied a bit by "scareface" and "le sulk" who ganged up against him to get him dropped for the Mexico match
happy days for us frogs
"le sulk "might even be coming home tomorrow ,"a la Roy Keane "in 2002

don't you just hate theses over paid children who spit their dummies out when they don't get what they want

To be fair, Domenech is a fucking nutjob, I have no doubt that the majority of players in that squad are totally pissed off with him, so its no surprise to see it happen.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby dazlebluefrog » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:46 pm

Original Dub wrote:Mate I asked you this before, not sure if you answered, but why do you have the word "frogs" in every single post you make... at least once?!

OD i did answer it somewhere don't you call the french frogs?,just as they call the british "rosbif"don't the Aussies call the english "poms"or don't you call the americans "yanks "
dazlebluefrog
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Blue Toy » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:48 pm

The team is falling to pieces, and for players like Anelka it's probably their last World Cup. If I was in his position, I would probably want to tell the manager to fuck off too. It must be extremely frustrating seeing the individual talent around him, but with a clueless twat of an orchestrator.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:57 pm

Just said on BBC that Anelka will be having a disciplinary hearing this afternoon then he'll be flown home.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Dameerto » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:58 pm

Linekar (BBC world cup presenter) just said Anelka is being sent home for this - there's supposed to be a disciplinary hearing.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Original Dub » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:09 pm

dazlebluefrog wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Mate I asked you this before, not sure if you answered, but why do you have the word "frogs" in every single post you make... at least once?!

OD i did answer it somewhere don't you call the french frogs?,just as they call the british "rosbif"don't the Aussies call the english "poms"or don't you call the americans "yanks "

Sound, I just thought it was like calling the spanish "spiks" or germans "nazis".
Original Dub

Postby Dameerto » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:13 pm

Original Dub wrote:
dazlebluefrog wrote:

Sound, I just thought it was like calling the spanish "spiks" or germans "nazis".

Our negative term would probably be "cheese eating surrender monkies" though I obviously don't think of them in those terms, honestly. No really. I swear.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:21 pm

hes on his way home, poor old sulk
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:29 pm

Original Dub wrote:
dazlebluefrog wrote:

You compared calling the french "frog's" to the German's being called "Nazis" ??????

Are you Irish or something?
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby dazlebluefrog » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:20 pm

fcuking hell he's got everyone on his back !!
ok he's on his way home tonight the FFF wanted a public apology he refussed ,every day the countries have to do a press conference with a player or two ,yesterday he wanted to do it but the FFF said no ,i guess tonight in the plane he'll have a press conference all on his own
i mentioned everyone's on his back even "little Napoléon" is saying its not acceptable and he's in russia saying this !! i wonder if he's flying to London or Paris i hope London cause if he's on his way back to Paris he'll be put on the guillotine if it was up to L N !!

by Blue Toy » 19 Jun 2010 15:48
The team is falling to pieces, and for players like Anelka it's probably their last World Cup. If I was in his position, I would probably want to tell the manager to fuck off too. It must be extremely frustrating seeing the individual talent around him, but with a clueless twat of an orchestrator.

true mate i've wanted to punch the twat for years ,asking your girlfriend to marry you just after your national team ,that you manage ,have played shit and made an early exit from a major comp (2008)
but the real problem is in the FFF all should resign they chose fcuking Domenech to stay in his job cause they'd of had to pay a lot in compensation
still at least now we'll have Blanc as manager
dazlebluefrog
De Jong's Tackle

Postby CityGer » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:23 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
dazlebluefrog wrote:

You compared calling the french "frog's" to the German's being called "Nazis" ??????

They are the most easily offended people on the planet.
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby Original Dub » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:36 pm

CityGer wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
Original Dub wrote:
dazlebluefrog wrote:

They are the most easily offended people on the planet.

Oh big time.

Mate, you got offended because I pointed out that the only people who think England will win every tournament they enter is the likes of you.

Chin up chief.
Original Dub

Postby CityGer » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:44 pm

Chin firmly up, mate. Ta.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Original Dub » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:55 pm

CityGer wrote:Chin firmly up, mate. Ta.

I don't what you have against the Irish football team chief. Its a strange one, because I haven't laughed at England in this tournament.

Anyway, I suppose if you didn't laugh you'd cry, isn't that what they say?!
Original Dub

Postby CityGer » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:01 pm

Original Dub wrote:

I don't what you have against the Irish football team chief. Its a strange one, because I haven't laughed at England in this tournament.

Regular semi finalists and finalists are considered the real tournament favourites. The only cunts on this planet that ever think England are going to win are the English.

I said at the time that Henry and the French have no right to be going to the world cup and that I felt for the Irish.

However, you calling us all cunts was enough for me to decide that is was time for some ribbing.
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby Beefymcfc » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:02 pm

Original Dub wrote:

Don't get me wrong here Dub,I thought that was one of the worse and most corrupt decisions that I have ever seen, but everytime I see that picture, it makes me laugh.

I don't know why, it just does.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Original Dub » Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:34 pm

CityGer wrote:
Original Dub wrote:

Regular semi finalists and finalists are considered the real tournament favourites. The only cunts on this planet that ever think England are going to win are the English.

I said at the time that Henry and the French have no right to be going to the world cup and that I felt for the Irish.

However, you calling us all cunts was enough for me to decide that is was time for some ribbing.

I call everyone cunts everytime I'm on here, so that's a load of bollox mate.

Its not like I said "All english people are cunts". I have a bit more cop on than that on a board full of English people FFS!

Oh and Beefy, I piss myself laughing everytime I see this, so no offence taken :))
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Original Dub

Postby dazlebluefrog » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:00 pm

OD i don't laugh one bit at iether ,both can fcuk right off ,one a fcuking cheating drug taking Argie twat the other a fcuking cheating french twat (there i didn't say fr-g)
dazlebluefrog
De Jong's Tackle

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum