Rooney: Nice To See Your Home Fans Booing Ya...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Rooney: Nice To See Your Home Fans Booing Ya...

Postby saulman » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:32 am

King Kev wrote:...All The Loyal Supporters

Classy comments from the overrated fat munich fuck who has done absolutely ZERO in South Africa, having a dig at the fans who have spent thousands to go over and watch him and his mates take the piss!

Couldn't have put it better myself. After all that hype and cock sucking from the press, he should be fucking brilliant. Instead, I've seen better players in the North Korea team and that would be fuckin funny if it weren't true. What a pile of ugly shite.
Has the world gone mad, ..............or is it me?
saulman
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:42 am

david yearsley wrote:Obviously missing Whisky nose´s drunken slurring pre-match big up - he should buy Capello a jeroboam of Ballantynes and see if he can get a good enough impression out of him

Whisky nose will be on the phone to him, winding him up for next season "everybody hates yer son but I'll look after yer" etc . Rooney doesn't have the slime factor like Beckham to get away with being public enemy No 1 though. He'll go mental. If we do go out in a disgraceful fashion, I hope Rooney gets some proper shit because he doesn't have the right personality to cope with it.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby MARKMAKAVELI » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:16 am

Alot of united fan. I know don't support England an would not be bothered about Rooney bein hated, they would treat him like ronaldo an use it as an us against the world thing.

Let's see what he does in the next game. I know he was wrong to go off on one like that but he cares more than anyone, just to stupid to channel it in the right way.
MARKMAKAVELI
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:38 am

Dear FA,

Unfortunately, I must regretfully announce my resignation as an England supporter for as long as that cunt remains involved with my national team.

Yours regretfully,

Johnpb78
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby Twobob » Sat Jun 19, 2010 10:59 am

France - Some good players that just cannot be arsed + shit manager = No win and a loss so far.
England - Some good players that just cant be arsed + good manager who's lost the plot a bit and found Maclown's 'book of tactics '= No win, only Draws.

I expect England to be queueing up alongside France in the airport ... and along with a lot of the French players quite a few, Rooney included will be laughing and joking!

Rooney Couldnt give a fuck until the crowed turned on him!
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - HST

Monsters are dangerous and Kings are dying like flies arround here...
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Gods Own Club

Postby King Kev » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:21 am

johnpb78 wrote:Dear FA,

Unfortunately, I must regretfully announce my resignation as an England supporter for as long as that cunt remains involved with my national team.

Yours regretfully,

Johnpb78
Let us know what their reply is will you.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:33 am

King Kev wrote:

Yours regretfully,

Johnpb78

Dear Johnpb78,

We dont give a fuck about you or any other supporter.

Regards
The FA
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby King Kev » Sat Jun 19, 2010 11:54 am

johnpb78 wrote:
King Kev wrote:

Yours regretfully,

Johnpb78

Dear Johnpb78,

We dont give a fuck about you or any other supporter.

Regards
The FA
Pretty much what I expected really.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sat Jun 19, 2010 12:27 pm

MARKMAKAVELI wrote:Alot of U***d fan. I know don't support England an would not be bothered about Rooney bein hated, they would treat him like ronaldo an use it as an us against the world thing.

Let's see what he does in the next game. I know he was wrong to go off on one like that but he cares more than anyone, just to stupid to channel it in the right way.

Really? More than the people who spent their cash to travel half way round the globe to watch him?
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Rag_hater » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:12 pm

Although what the fat twat said was probably a bit out of order I think that he is becoming a bit of a scapegoat for the fans,along with the fact that we didn't put the Algerians to the sword like we were all expecting made it worse.He is still relativley a young man and he is not the first to say the wrong thing.
All this idea a that the players are lazy and dont give a fuck is not something I buy into.
From his comments it says to me that he does give a fuck.
We are still in it and after Wednesday if we qualify to go further then all this will seem trivial.
Rag_hater
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby kinkylola » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:15 pm

were any of us under the impression that rooney isn't a cunt? I don't think so.

England's main problem is that they will never be able to live up to fan's expectations unless they win the world cup, unbeaten and with a clean sheet in every match. It's mass delusion that's the real problem.
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Ted Hughes » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:23 pm

kinkylola wrote:were any of us under the impression that rooney isn't a cunt? I don't think so.

England's main problem is that they will never be able to live up to fan's expectations unless they win the world cup, unbeaten and with a clean sheet in every match. It's mass delusion that's the real problem.

What a load of utter fucking shite. We expect to beat teams like Algeria & give the better ones a decent game. If we win the world cup, great , if we go out having played to our capabilities & are beaten by a better team fine, if we go out unluckily or by dodgy reffing, we'll moan about it but not at the players. If go out having played like Stockport County reserves after a night smoking ganja we'll be pissed off & we've every fucking right to be. Sick of foreigners accusing us of this fucking shite.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Dameerto » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:31 pm

There is an element of disproportionate expectation though, and it happens everytime there's a tournament - all that "maybe, just maybe" crap whipped up by the press (using Churchillian speeches and trying to draw comparisons in importance between the battle of Britain and a fewking game of football). There's not enough level headed articles to balance it out.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:39 pm

Dameerto wrote:There is an element of disproportionate expectation though, and it happens everytime there's a tournament - all that "maybe, just maybe" crap whipped up by the press (using Churchillian speeches and trying to draw comparisons in importance between the battle of Britain and a fewking game of football). There's not enough level headed articles to balance it out.

For the last 2 decades, we have had a team which WAS capable of going all the way. Just like Spain really, we always choke at the critical point someone does something individually stupid and we end up going out, evidence 2006 Portugal, 2002 Brazil, 1998 Argentina where individual errors of judgement cost us the opportunity to progress.

It is entirely right to expect that a collection of the world's most sought after footballers will go far in the competition, and potentially win the pot at the end of it. Media, advertising etc, bollocks, they hype it up because England on paper should do well in EVERY competition they enter.

Perhaps playing shite teams several times a year in an extended qualifying programme though gives us no real preparation for tournament football against half decent teams - one of the reasons the home nations competition is sorely missed
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby Dameerto » Sat Jun 19, 2010 2:56 pm

johnpb78 wrote:For the last 2 decades, we have had a team which WAS capable of going all the way. Just like Spain really, we always choke at the critical point someone does something individually stupid and we end up going out, evidence 2006 Portugal, 2002 Brazil, 1998 Argentina where individual errors of judgement cost us the opportunity to progress.

It is entirely right to expect that a collection of the world's most sought after footballers will go far in the competition, and potentially win the pot at the end of it. Media, advertising etc, bollocks, they hype it up because England on paper should do well in EVERY competition they enter.

Perhaps playing shite teams several times a year in an extended qualifying programme though gives us no real preparation for tournament football against half decent teams - one of the reasons the home nations competition is sorely missed

You really think that? I certainly believe that public expectation (which is influenced heavily by the media) has an impact on the team's performance. I'd personally like to see them become hermits during tournaments, away from the press and trwaining behind closed doors. Let a press officer handle the conferences and read out the occasional written statement from the coach or one or two players.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:07 pm

Dameerto wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:For the last 2 decades, we have had a team which WAS capable of going all the way. Just like Spain really, we always choke at the critical point someone does something individually stupid and we end up going out, evidence 2006 Portugal, 2002 Brazil, 1998 Argentina where individual errors of judgement cost us the opportunity to progress.

You really think that? I certainly believe that public expectation (which is influenced heavily by the media) has an impact on the team's performance. I'd personally like to see them become hermits during tournaments, away from the press and trwaining behind closed doors. Let a press officer handle the conferences and read out the occasional written statement from the coach or one or two players.

There is no reason whatsoever that the squads we have brought to world cups over the last 20 years could not have won it. In the Euros we have largely been shit, but in the world cup we have largely been unlucky or been subject to huge individual errors of judgement.

Yes the media hype it, but we have always had the required quality to be a contender, and to win the world cup you will always need a bit of luck, something we never have had.

1986, robbed by Maradona, gave Argentina the impetus

1990, semi finals

1998, 2nd round - perfectly good goal disallowed from Sol Campbell, major factor in early exit was Beckham's stupid sending off. (who would also have taken and scored a penalty) We had a rock solid defence, a good midfield and Shearer, Sheringham, Owen up front.

2002, quarter finals - had the beating of Brazil until David Seaman went to sleep. Manager compunded the mistake for the equaliser by trying to defend at 1-1 for extra time & penalties

2006, quarter finals - again no reason not to have beaten Portugal who were very average until that silly cunt got sent off for the stamp.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby LCBblue » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:21 pm

What a tosser he is saying this bollocks.

He's so ridiculously unintelligent that he makes life hard work for himself. No wonder he's hated across the nation by everyone but Un*ted fans.

He's an absolute disgrace to this country for saying that, those fans are fully entitled to boo him, or any other player they wish to. The fans are the ones who will have payed out thousands of pounds to watch England in the world cup, the fans are the people who contribute to his £130,000 a week wages! But he has the cheek to comment on what they may and may not do or say?

Should be dropped for the next game for those comments alone, his performance stank of Colleen's shit too. Red prick.
LCBblue
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Our Carlos

Postby Tokyo Blue » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:24 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:
kinkylola wrote:were any of us under the impression that rooney isn't a cunt? I don't think so.

What a load of utter fucking shite. We expect to beat teams like Algeria & give the better ones a decent game. If we win the world cup, great , if we go out having played to our capabilities & are beaten by a better team fine, if we go out unluckily or by dodgy reffing, we'll moan about it but not at the players. If go out having played like Stockport County reserves after a night smoking ganja we'll be pissed off & we've every fucking right to be. Sick of foreigners accusing us of this fucking shite.

Bob fucking on.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Original Dub » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:30 pm

johnpb78 wrote:
Dameerto wrote:There is an element of disproportionate expectation though, and it happens everytime there's a tournament - all that "maybe, just maybe" crap whipped up by the press (using Churchillian speeches and trying to draw comparisons in importance between the battle of Britain and a fewking game of football). There's not enough level headed articles to balance it out.

For the last 2 decades, we have had a team which WAS capable of going all the way. Just like Spain really, we always choke at the critical point someone does something individually stupid and we end up going out, evidence 2006 Portugal, 2002 Brazil, 1998 Argentina where individual errors of judgement cost us the opportunity to progress.

I completely disagree with that.
Original Dub

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:34 pm

Original Dub wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:

I completely disagree with that.

So we lost in the semi finals on PENALTYS but you think we did'nt have a team to go all the way???

alright then.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum