Rooney: Nice To See Your Home Fans Booing Ya...

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Rooney: Nice To See Your Home Fans Booing Ya...

Postby Blue Blood » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:08 pm

razor400 wrote:Hes a CUNT and has been fucking shit, should of been subbed at half time along with fucking heskey

That.

Rooney is a total disgrace. Drop the jumped up little prick Capello!
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby Kiss_The_Goat » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:16 pm

Fuck off Rooney you fat rag bastard. Totally overrated and proving it to the football world in fantastic style. You classless prick.
Somebody ate my grapes...
Kiss_The_Goat
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: City

Postby blootoof » Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:34 pm

The same 'loyal' fans that mortgaged their fuckin houses to watch a fat loaded munich cunt like you look un-interested. Fat shit cunt fuckoff.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby french_tony » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:07 pm

YOU FUCKING CUNT ROONEY!! What a twat. Fans who have spent half their yearly wage travelling to watch that shit. Oh but its ok you ungrateful twat, you earn that in one day. YOUR A FUCKING DISGRACE YOU FUCKING MORON!!!

I cannot believe people rated this fuckwit on a par with Messi. WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN FOR TWO GAMES YOU RAG CUNT?! Look at Messi, thats how you prove your a classy player, proving on the world stage what you are and turning games around, not slagging off your fans and doing fuck all against a shitty African team. Im so fucking angry with that turd. You are an absolute fucking shit Wayne.
french_tony
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Bianchi on Ice » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:10 pm

Better to be booed than get the clap eh Wayne? how old was she again?
Bianchi on Ice
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

My favourite player is: warren beatty

Postby Blue Blood » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:13 pm

Bianchi on Ice wrote:Better to be booed than get the clap eh Wayne? how old was she again?

oooh schhhhnnnap brother.

Sick burn.

*High five*
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby The Man In Blue » Fri Jun 18, 2010 11:31 pm

Ted Hughes wrote:Actually if England do get turned over by Slovenia, having the rag's one asset hated by the whole of England & bood wherever he goes would be a fair ol consolation; he doesn't have the mentality to handle it & he would go to pieces, along with the rags.

like it ted.

all the rag cunts in the pub: "this is what it must be like to support City"

me: "get fucking used to it"
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:06 am

french_tony wrote:YOU FUCKING CUNT ROONEY!! What a twat. Fans who have spent half their yearly wage travelling to watch that shit. Oh but its ok you ungrateful twat, you earn that in one day. YOUR A FUCKING DISGRACE YOU FUCKING MORON!!!

I cannot believe people rated this fuckwit on a par with Messi. WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN FOR TWO GAMES YOU RAG CUNT?! Look at Messi, thats how you prove your a classy player, proving on the world stage what you are and turning games around, not slagging off your fans and doing fuck all against a shitty African team. Im so fucking angry with that turd. You are an absolute fucking shit Wayne.

What he said.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby King Kev » Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:57 am

Ted Hughes wrote:Actually if England do get turned over by Slovenia, having the rag's one asset hated by the whole of England & bood wherever he goes would be a fair ol consolation; he doesn't have the mentality to handle it & he would go to pieces, along with the rags.
It's a nice sentiment mate but it never works out that way. Beckscum and the Tranny were hated for a millisecond after the way they behaved in tournaments but it wasn't long before they were the darlings of the press again.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

My favourite player is: Silva

Postby Slim » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:03 am

Does anyone at this point think England deserve to go through? I don't want us to lose(or even draw) but this world cup has been fucking painful to watch and being out would at least put an end to that.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby King Kev » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:07 am

Slim wrote:Does anyone at this point think England deserve to go through? I don't want us to lose(or even draw) but this world cup has been fucking painful to watch and being out would at least put an end to that.
They don't deserve to go through but I think they will. Shrek will score the winner and all will be forgiven.
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby King Kev » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:13 am

To be fair to the overrated useless turd, he is highly qualified to talk about loyalty.. just ask Everton or Colleen!
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby CityGer » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:24 am

Slim wrote:Does anyone at this point think England deserve to go through? I don't want us to lose(or even draw) but this world cup has been fucking painful to watch and being out would at least put an end to that.

I don't think we do deserve to but I think we will.

My overriding feeling is that it doesn't matter either way as we're not doing ought in this tournament and will be beat by the first half decent side we face.

That was as bad an England performance as I can remember. No point really in mentioning specifics, it was woeful from front to back but Rooney, Johnson, Lennon and Lampard were particularly poor.

Johnson doesn't look fit to me, Lampard looks shite, Rooney likes like he couldn't give a fuck and Lennon looks lost.
we've got love bites and everything
CityGer
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: us

Postby Slim » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:50 am

CityGer wrote:

I don't think we do deserve to but I think we will.

My overriding feeling is that it doesn't matter either way as we're not doing ought in this tournament and will be beat by the first half decent side we face.

That was as bad an England performance as I can remember. No point really in mentioning specifics, it was woeful from front to back but Rooney, Johnson, Lennon and Lampard were particularly poor.

Johnson doesn't look fit to me, Lampard looks shite, Rooney likes like he couldn't give a fuck and Lennon looks lost.

I think I named three of them in my fuck off list.

I have a feeling we'll scrape a 1-0 win against Slovenia while playing absolutely fucking dreadful and the pain will continue into the rnd of 16.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby CITYSTEVEDON » Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:52 am

lets see if u@d lose a few games on the trot and see your fans boo you mr rooney, what will you say then
CITYSTEVEDON
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: manchester city
My favourite player is: who ever plays for city

Postby btajim » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:09 am

Zezou wrote:disgusted and fuming at what roonry said! If i spent thousands to go to SA and watch that shit id boo! and i wouldnt consider myself a home fan...

wasnt happy with the performance, disgusted with rooney.

I personally consider booing to be counter-productive because the Players really feed off vocal support from the Fans but then, in turn, the Players need to give the Fans something to get excited about. One can't really exist without the other. I'll boo opposition Players all day!

Although England drew 0-0. Who really gets wound up about a 0-0? The States were gifted a Goal via an individual error and England were stifled somewhat by Algeria. That'd be 4 points otherwise.

Ever the eternal optimist...
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby ross.mcfc » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:09 am

CITYSTEVEDON wrote:lets see if u@d lose a few games on the trot and see your fans boo you mr rooney, what will you say then

Nothing.

It sums up what is wrong with England. The players really dont care as much as the fans nor do they care even an ounce as much as they do when playing for there club sides. You even currently have a guy starting who claimed in his own book he wasnt as disapointed in missing a penalty in the WC as he would have been for his club in the CL.

Apart from that they have so many players who are out and out c**ts. Rooney. Rio, Terry, Cole, Wouldnt piss on any of them if they were on fire.
ross.mcfc
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby btajim » Sat Jun 19, 2010 8:11 am

Slim wrote:I have a feeling we'll scrape a 1-0 win against Slovenia while playing absolutely fucking dreadful and the pain will continue into the rnd of 16.

Playing boring or bad Football yet winning Matches? Sounds like City under Mancini during certain points last season.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby david yearsley » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:09 am

Obviously missing Whisky nose´s drunken slurring pre-match big up - he should buy Capello a jeroboam of Ballantynes and see if he can get a good enough impression out of him
The world is your oyster but your future´s a clam
david yearsley
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby pepsi_dave » Sat Jun 19, 2010 9:16 am

I actually wished Algeria had scored last night in the gying minutes, just so that I wouldnt have to endure any more wanky fucking dogturd performances like that again....

And as far as World Class Wayne Rooney goes..... that fat little jumped up bin dipping rag cunt can seriously fuck off and get fucking stretched somewhere, showed no fight, no pride, no passion along with the rest of the team despite one or two individuals who played OK.

Pisses me off to say it, but players like Rooney really are our only chance to do summat at the WC, and at the moment he's done absolutely toss all and quite frankly deserves all the abuse he gets.... he might learn what it feels like to be one of the referees that he's verbally raped over the last few years!!! Its called fucking Karma Rooney!!!
Derby Day The Scores Were Level
Then The Goat Was Fed By Neville
Silly Boy Should Know For Sure
Feed The Goat and He Will Score
pepsi_dave
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods Own Club
My favourite player is: Aguero

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum