Carrington

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Carrington

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:14 pm

Just thought I would pop in and get some exercise. Good news that the fence is down but apparently bad that it is going back up again.

I asked why take it down at all and nobody seemed to know the answer but just confirmed it's going back again but a little different to before.Nothing more enlightening than that.

A second undersoil heated pitch has been installed. The one basically in the middle so that will be out of use until Spetmebr at the earliest I would guess.And as for the walk , somebody needs to do a hell of a pruning job as it has got seriously overgrown. I didn't know nettles and thorn bushes could grow so big so fast!
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Re: Carrington

Postby Scatman » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:19 pm

I know what the difference will be. They are making a hole just big enough for DH to stick his head through so he and nobody else will be able to see what is going on.
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Blue Blood » Thu Jun 17, 2010 12:40 pm

Scatman wrote:I know what the difference will be. They are making a hole just big enough for DH to stick his head through so he and nobody else will be able to see what is going on.

I'm ITK, 1 of these will be installed by the end of the month, only one, so everyone will have to fight over it.

It's a dog eat dog world isn't it... ;P
Blue Blood
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Darren Huckerby

Postby john@staustell » Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:46 pm

[youtube]66UUTIjSYbg[/youtube]
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby carolina-blue » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:50 pm

Nice to see you back in training early Doug . There is a lot riding on you this year , we will be expecting "Supreman Performances" :)
carolina-blue
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Douglas Higginbottom » Mon Jun 28, 2010 11:17 am

carolina-blue wrote:Nice to see you back in training early Doug . There is a lot riding on you this year , we will be expecting "Supreman Performances" :)

Hmmmm not looking good. New fences going up and apparently big enough to stop photographers with steps!

The new undersoil pitch work is still continuing and today they were building a wall inside the training area which is to be for goalkeeper training. Testing reflex saves when balls are hammered at it and rebound at them I assume.
Douglas Higginbottom
Paul Power's Tash

Return to The Maine Football forum