**Official Premier League 10/11 Fixtures Thread**

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: **Official Premier League 10/11 Fixtures Thread**

Postby Sister of fu » Fri Jun 18, 2010 1:55 pm

I'm glad we start at Spurs cause we owe them fuckers one. Hopefully the horrible feelings of our defeat in May will still be fresh in the minds of our lads who should want to smash the cocky fuckers!!
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Dameerto » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:06 pm

Sister of fu wrote:I'm glad we start at Spurs cause we owe them fuckers one. Hopefully the horrible feelings of our defeat in May will still be fresh in the minds of our lads who should want to smash the cocky fuckers!!

I'm hoping we can make a statement too
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby BlueinBosnia » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:27 pm

Slim wrote:When's the CL qualifiers drawn? Be nice for them to pick up a horror draw there, we can meet them in the Europa and ask why they aren't at the San Siro.

6 August. For games to be played 17–18 August and 24–25 August. It's not obvious yet whether they'll be seeded (ie potentially play PAOK or Young Boys) or unseeded (ie potentially play Sevilla or Werder Bremen).

Our draw date is also the §th, if memory serves.
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby Tokyo Blue » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:46 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:
Slim wrote:When's the CL qualifiers drawn? Be nice for them to pick up a horror draw there, we can meet them in the Europa and ask why they aren't at the San Siro.

6 August. For games to be played 17–18 August and 24–25 August. It's not obvious yet whether they'll be seeded (ie potentially play PAOK or Young Boys) or unseeded (ie potentially play Sevilla or Werder Bremen).

Werder Bremen. Hmmm.
Your right leg I like; I've got nothing against your right leg. The trouble is neither have you.
Tokyo Blue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Postby Slim » Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:53 pm

Tokyo Blue wrote:
BlueinBosnia wrote:

Werder Bremen. Hmmm.

Can we sign Ozil after that game and still use him in Europe?
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby LCBblue » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:30 pm

It's surely a fix.

Away first game - again.
Away last day - again.
Away on boxing day - again.

And Spurs on the first day? Don't get me wrong I'm looking forward to giving them a good spanking tbh, with our new look team we'll be too strong for the Spuds (or so I'd hope). Come on City!
LCBblue
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: Our Carlos

Postby btajim » Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:36 pm

LCBblue wrote:And Spurs on the first day? Don't get me wrong I'm looking forward to giving them a good spanking tbh, with our new look team we'll be too strong for the Spuds (or so I'd hope). Come on City!

Spurs comfortably did us Home and Away last season. Our recent record at White Hart Lane is poor.

I fancy us to beat Liverpool, though.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum