***OFFICIAL Spain Vs Switzerland***

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ***OFFICIAL Spain Vs Switzerland***

Postby Sister of fu » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:09 pm

crossan wrote:That will have pruned a few out of 'last man standing'................well done Gelson.

How long before someone starts a thread on "would you have Gelson back"??
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Wooders » Wed Jun 16, 2010 4:15 pm

my forgotten man scored the winner - amazing
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby bluemoon » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:34 pm

Ha ha, most enjoyable game so far. Funny as fucl. Arrogant bastardio's. Very happy for Gelson and the Swiss. Brazil v Spain on the cards?!?
bluemoon
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby kinkylola » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:53 pm

spiv wrote:Well that didn't go with the script but well done Switzerland. England might still have a chance of winning the cup after all and that score made our draw with the USA look very creditable.

grow some balls you sound like a pussy. How far have england fallen? draw against the states credible? you lot were calling 3-0 atleast hahahahaha this is seriously making me piss myself now. You are all delusional. I get it. I finally get it. I understand the english now, this is so much easier.
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:56 pm

Funny old game. I thought it was good game bend Spain were not bad by any means. It just wasn't their day.

Although I'm sure now we are supposed to be happy we never went for any of those crappy Spaniards and Fernandes is football god.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:00 pm

kinkylola wrote:
spiv wrote:Well that didn't go with the script but well done Switzerland. England might still have a chance of winning the cup after all and that score made our draw with the USA look very creditable.

grow some balls you sound like a pussy. How far have england fallen? draw against the states credible? you lot were calling 3-0 atleast hahahahaha this is seriously making me piss myself now. You are all delusional. I get it. I finally get it. I understand the english now, this is so much easier.

I wasn't I said it'd be nothing special & I'd be happy enough with a draw. I also think we're going to do pretty well in this competition so meh.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby spiv » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:19 pm

kinkylola wrote:

Ha ha touched a nerve did i ? It was meant as a compliment to how far USA have come on in soccer. Switzerland are hardly world beaters are they.
spiv
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: .

Postby kinkylola » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:24 pm

I wouldn't say touched a nerve as much as tickled me funny bone deary
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Dameerto » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:28 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Funny old game. I thought it was good game bend Spain were not bad by any means. It just wasn't their day.

Although I'm sure now we are supposed to be happy we never went for any of those crappy Spaniards and Fernandes is football god.

In hindsight he should have switched formations halfway though the first 45 minutes rather than in the second half - on balance I'd blame the manager for them coming away without even a point.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby The Man In Blue » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:29 pm

kinkylola wrote:I wouldn't say touched a nerve as much as tickled me funny bone deary

to be honest. i'd thought you would have given us much more of a game then you did.

how totally wrong i was.

at Spain.
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby spiv » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:32 pm

Well you read it wrong then, it wasn't the fact that we only drew but more the way we gifted the draw with such a sloppy goal to give away that annoyed most. Me personally i wasn't too dissappointed with the result.
spiv
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: .

Postby kinkylola » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:40 am

spiv wrote:Me personally i wasn't too dissappointed with the result.

which is the funny part.
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum