Questions at the ready

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Questions at the ready

Postby Scatman » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:56 am

Gary Neville on the times online webchat from 9am

http://timesonline.typepad.com/thegame/ ... bchat.html
Scatman
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Re: Questions at the ready

Postby sandman » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:04 am

It's being moderated :o(
sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby btajim » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:24 am

Do you think you could get away with extreme sarcasm?
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:34 am

I send a question. See if it gets published. Probably not. I'm sure they only publish the positive ones like "Gaz m8, you are my most favourites playez in da world. My question, is England the bestest country in the world?".
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby sandman » Wed Jun 16, 2010 7:44 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:I send a question. See if it gets published. Probably not. I'm sure they only publish the positive ones like "Gaz m8, you are my most favourites playez in da world. My question, is England the bestest country in the world?".

Gaz, my mate reckons that fergies balls taste like Haggis, as a Professional cocksucker is this true?
sandman
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: City

Postby Chinners » Wed Jun 16, 2010 9:41 am

Hi Gary. You are a model proffesional and have won countless trophies and international caps during your career. Your presence is much missed in the England squad now over in SA and you can goad opposition fans without punishment from the safety of the pitch. When do you think you will be man enough to actually grow a proper tash?
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby Mase » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:02 am

Dear Dott,

I think you're a cunt. Most people I've spoken to, rags included, think this also. Why do you think you are a cunt? Were you born a cunt or did you just become a cunt when you became a footballer? What does Beckham's dick taste like? How much do you hate Posh Spice? Why are you and your brother never on CBBC anymore? I used to love those funny lines! "To me-To you" they had me in stitches.
Why do you act like a hard man when you're from Greenmount? No one from Greenmount is hard! I walked through there the other night dick swinging and no one said a word!
What does the DB7 tattoo across your left breast mean?
Do you remember when I was 10 and I threw a stone at your house and ran off?
Zac Efron has recently tried to grow a tash like yours. What do you think about the trend you're are setting and how did you become so cool?

Thanks for your time and if I ever see you in the Tottie area I'll be sure to let you know how I feel face to face.

Love Mase x
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby Piccsnumberoneblue » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:03 am

Gary, Are you immensely proud for being such a Man City hero?
City and sniffing knickers.
Come on Blues.
Piccsnumberoneblue
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: Us

Postby Goaters 103 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:04 am

Dear Bootlicker/Moron

Do you pencil that stubble and tasche on yourself, or does your rent boy do it for you? Is it true you have an arse like a clown's pocket?
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:24 am

Is it true that your mother is your sister? Is it true that there's a little village near Notre Dame Cathedral called 'Neville' & that no one apart from your family & Franck Ribery will visit there?
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby john68 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:32 am

Dear Gary,

Question 1...A few years ago you were a member of that famous rag team that was voted the ugliest in the League. I know you are a winner Gary so it must have been heartbreaking for you to only finish 2nd in the individual award behind Luke Chadwick. Did it make you feel very jealous that Luke was more naturally gifted than you?

Question 2...Cast your mind back to the last Maine Road derby, when you fed the Goat. (BTW, it was a marvellous pass) Taggart pulled you off (no comment needed on that Gary) before the end of the game so you could take the plaudits of the City fans. Do you ever feel guilty that you never acknowledged that standing ovation from the City crowd?

Question 3...You are currently having a Telly Tubby house built, which one is your favourite and do you ever wear their outfits in your private moments?

Question 4...Have you ever been arrested for, or found guilty of "Impersonating a Footballer"?
I KNOW THAT YOU BELIEVE THAT YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT YOU THINK I WROTE, BUT I AM NOT SURE YOU REALISE THAT WHAT YOU READ IS NOT WHAT I MEANT
john68
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: ST MARKS (W GORTON)
My favourite player is: BERT TRAUTMANN

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:38 am

What a fucking duller. I mean, even the fucking rags must've been disappointed. Whole point of these things is banter and some funny questions. See Q&A in FourFourTwo for reference. That was fucking boring as predicted.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Return to The Maine Football forum