Robbie Earl Sacked

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Robbie Earl Sacked

Postby Wonderwall » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:23 am

Robbie earls has been sacked from being a TV pundit after being found out for selling on his freebie WC tickets... silly boy
Wonderwall
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Gods own team

Re: Robbie Earl Sacked

Postby s1ty m » Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:52 am

snouts in the trough.
After the ball was centred, after the whistle blew...
s1ty m
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Blueishgreen » Wed Jun 16, 2010 12:24 pm

Always liked him as he's a blue.

Silly sod.
Blueishgreen
Joey Barton's Twitter Account

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Tevez

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:51 pm

Is the suggestion that ALL those girlies got the tickets via Robbie Earl? If so, what the fuck is some 2 bit, English, ITV pundit doing with 30 odd tickets for a Holland game not remotely involving England?

How many more of the world's pundits etc have got scores of 'free' tickets from Blatter & Co for each game? How much money could be secretly changing hands & favours & other corruption involved during this tournament? The whole FIFA, UEFA, etc etc set up stinks to high heaven.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Postby Dameerto » Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:55 pm

The Sun are claiming he has passed on 150 tickets in total - one good thing to come out of the scandal is the Sun's headline though: "Tout of Africa"
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby Ted Hughes » Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:03 pm

Dameerto wrote:The Sun are claiming he has passed on 150 tickets in total - one good thing to come out of the scandal is the Sun's headline though: "Tout of Africa"

Yeah I heard about that headline, got to give 'em that one, it's a belter!

How many tickets must be floating around amongst ill deserving nobodies if Earl's got 150? The likelihood of corruption is 100%. It's sickening.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

Return to The Maine Football forum