Gourcuff

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Gourcuff

Postby Goaters 103 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:04 pm

Renato_CTID wrote:Yohann to City? Well, all I know of his past AC Milan experience is he's a very talented player but ... mmm, some friends working in Milanello told me he has strange attitudes in his private life!

Yippee, we've unearthed the french version of Steven Ireland!

By strange attitudes, do you mean drink/drugs or that he drops anchor in poo bay?
Goaters 103
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby avoidconfusion » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:11 pm

Renato_CTID wrote:Yohann to City? Well, all I know of his past AC Milan experience is he's a very talented player but ... mmm, some friends working in Milanello told me he has strange attitudes in his private life!

Does he like to have a Fish Tank full of sharks below his kitchen floor?
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Slim » Tue Jun 15, 2010 2:14 pm

avoidconfusion wrote:

Does he like to have a Fish Tank full of sharks below his kitchen floor?

Is that a Tory McClure reference? Cause that's what I thought of when I read the post too.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby avoidconfusion » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:14 pm

Hahaha no I thought Ireland wants to have a Shark Tank in his kitchen or something?

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/news/St ... 02673.html
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion

My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Renato_CTID » Tue Jun 15, 2010 3:56 pm

Goaters 103 wrote:

By strange attitudes, do you mean drink/drugs or that he drops anchor in poo bay?

Not really! He seems to reject female company ...
From Torino, Italia to Manchester, Lancashire this City is always our City!
Renato_CTID
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby bluemoon » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:01 pm

Renato_CTID wrote:
Goaters 103 wrote:

Not really! He seems to reject female company ...

Well he'll love Manchester then, full of homo's.
bluemoon
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Postby Wooders » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:11 pm

he doesn't post for months then BOOM homophobic remark - classic bluemoon :)
are you back now then mate?
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby sandman » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:20 pm

I dont know if he's still with her, but he was with her;

sandman

Supporter of: City

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:27 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Fesan wrote:Gourcuff would be a dream signing for me, he has been sensational in the french league the last two seasons (considering his age). Did poor at Milan and does poor in the national team (heard rumors it is because the other team-mates dislike him).

Great for us if he has a poor WC and that he has "failed" in a big team before because I believe that makes it easier for us to grab him and if we can unleash his potential he will be GREAT:-)

My 2 cents, hope he comes:-)

The whole "French team hates him" thing is something I heard first time in friday. Can anyone explain where that comes from?

i heard something about this last week as well. I think it stems from the fact that he's a total fuclin plonker and often a bit of a negative prick on the FFFFans.net message board and is constantly superfuclin negative about literally, nearly, and quite possibly everything in existence. He was described in one post by someone, thought to be Malouda -- but actually most likely Anelka if you believe the rumours -- as a Domenech-licker. It seems that there is in a rift in the French side around the manager. And some are Domenech-In supporters (lickers) and Domenech-out advocates (anti-Dommes). Gourcunt is clearly a licker, and has been really really supportive of the manager because allegedly his and his father's internet postings got Jacques Santini to "resign" his post before Euro 2004, and then further continued to attack him using internet forums getting him to resign from Spurs as well -- and bring his own man into the fold in the French side -- Domenech -- as manager. He's even has stuck by the manager despite obvious failings. I don't really know if this is all really factual, but i did hear about it.

Gourcunt had this to say recently about Domenech:

Gourcuff wrote:“We have a good relationship,” he explains. “I think he knows his job very well. He’s extremely professional, he’s a good analyser of games and he’s very clear when he explains what he wants from us. He’s been criticised a lot recently, especially in the way he expresses himself, but I can tell you that there’s no problem as far as we are concerned.”

And all this from being a prickly pear cockface on an Internet forum? Who says the internet isn't powerful? Not me.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Renato_CTID » Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:39 pm

sandman wrote:I dont know if he's still with her, but he was with her;

Just like with Tranaldo, his staff loves to send to media a lot of pics with him in female company ...
From Torino, Italia to Manchester, Lancashire this City is always our City!
Renato_CTID
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:31 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Fesan wrote:Gourcuff would be a dream signing for me, he has been sensational in the french league the last two seasons (considering his age). Did poor at Milan and does poor in the national team (heard rumors it is because the other team-mates dislike him).

Great for us if he has a poor WC and that he has "failed" in a big team before because I believe that makes it easier for us to grab him and if we can unleash his potential he will be GREAT:-)

My 2 cents, hope he comes:-)

The whole "French team hates him" thing is something I heard first time in friday. Can anyone explain where that comes from?

i heard something about this last week as well. I think it stems from the fact that he's a total fuclin plonker and often a bit of a negative prick on the FFFFans.net message board and is constantly superfuclin negative about literally, nearly, and quite possibly everything in existence. He was described in one post by someone, thought to be Malouda -- but actually most likely Anelka if you believe the rumours -- as a Domenech-licker. It seems that there is in a rift in the French side around the manager. And some are Domenech-In supporters (lickers) and Domenech-out advocates (anti-Dommes). Gourcunt is clearly a licker, and has been really really supportive of the manager because allegedly his and his father's internet postings got Jacques Santini to "resign" his post before Euro 2004, and then further continued to attack him using internet forums getting him to resign from Spurs as well -- and bring his own man into the fold in the French side -- Domenech -- as manager. He's even has stuck by the manager despite obvious failings. I don't really know if this is all really factual, but i did hear about it.

Gourcunt had this to say recently about Domenech:

Gourcuff wrote:“We have a good relationship,” he explains. “I think he knows his job very well. He’s extremely professional, he’s a good analyser of games and he’s very clear when he explains what he wants from us. He’s been criticised a lot recently, especially in the way he expresses himself, but I can tell you that there’s no problem as far as we are concerned.”

And all this from being a prickly pear cockface on an Internet forum? Who says the internet isn't powerful? Not me.

cheers

haha

good stuff.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Manx Blue » Wed Jun 16, 2010 8:59 pm

Just listening to some French chap with Adrian Durham on Talksport.

He reckons Gourcuff will be dropped tomorrow, and that there are, as has already been alluded too here, severe divisions within that squad.
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby simon12 » Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:08 pm

Manx Blue wrote:Just listening to some French chap with Adrian Durham on Talksport.

He reckons Gourcuff will be dropped tomorrow, and that there are, as has already been alluded too here, severe divisions within that squad.

Phillipe Au Claire is the chap and he reckons they are using him as a scapegoat. He also thinks it`s wrong and domeneche isn`t in charge but the players are. Another holland in the making...top draw.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby eastlandsblue » Thu Jun 17, 2010 3:38 am

Does it really matter if the lad is fucking gay ( allegedly ), Some of our fans are turning into real fuckwits. If a player has ability on the pitch, why does it matter what he does off it. Gourcuff plain and simple has got ability and I for one would welcome him to our club.
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:11 am

eastlandsblue wrote:Does it really matter if the lad is fucking gay ( allegedly ), Some of our fans are turning into real fuckwits. If a player has ability on the pitch, why does it matter what he does off it. Gourcuff plain and simple has got ability and I for one would welcome him to our club.

Spot on. Besides all this gay talk is just that, talk. Probably not true just like in Campbell's case for example.

And Anelka ganging up on him for being shy and withdrawn. Oh the irony.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Jun 17, 2010 4:49 am

eastlandsblue wrote:Does it really matter if the lad is fucking gay ( allegedly ), Some of our fans are turning into real fuckwits. If a player has ability on the pitch, why does it matter what he does off it. Gourcuff plain and simple has got ability and I for one would welcome him to our club.

he could suck his own or any other cock all he wanted, i wouldn't give a flying fucl. Altho i wouldn't want him to use either technique as a goal celebration. Just sayin.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Manx Blue » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:35 am

simon12 wrote:
Manx Blue wrote:Just listening to some French chap with Adrian Durham on Talksport.

Phillipe Au Claire is the chap and he reckons they are using him as a scapegoat. He also thinks it`s wrong and domeneche isn`t in charge but the players are. Another holland in the making...top draw.

I'm an animal lover... I don't like seeing goats being scaped.
Manx and Proud...Born on the 5th of July

It's a New City...but...It's a New City which has retained its SOUL and EVOLVED - Khaldoon Al Mubarak 22/08/09
Manx Blue

Postby DoomMerchant » Thu Jun 17, 2010 5:47 am

Manx Blue wrote:
simon12 wrote:

I'm an animal lover... I don't like seeing goats being scaped.

i was in a restaurant this week, a Caribbean/Cuban joint, where they had some goat stew which was really fuclin good.

So, basically, i am in favor of goats being scaped, as long as they end up in my soup once they are done.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby eastlandsblue » Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:03 pm

Spot on. Besides all this gay talk is just that, talk. Probably not true just like in Campbell's case for example.

And Anelka ganging up on him for being shy and withdrawn. Oh the irony.

exactly
pain i can handle, but pride hurts
eastlandsblue

Postby Ted Hughes » Thu Jun 17, 2010 10:06 pm

Don't care if he's gay or straight & don't even want to know but got my doubts about him as a PL footballer.
The pissartist formerly known as Ted

VIVA EL CITY !!!

Some take the bible for what it's worth.. when they say that the rags shall inherit the Earth...
Well I heard that the Sheikh... bought Carlos Tevez this week...& you fuckers aint gettin' nothin..
Ted Hughes
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Colin Bell's Football Brain

Supporter of: Bill Turnbull
My favourite player is: Bill Turnbull

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum