ITV pundits..........

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ITV pundits..........

Postby dick dastardley » Mon Jun 14, 2010 9:10 am

ITV HD absolute joke on sat the England goal wasnt shown because............ they went to adverts!!! heads should roll big time for that major fuck up... itv are pretty clueless and the for that childs guy how boring is he where did the beeb dig him up from and why the hell did itv (poach) him????
Support the badge, players come and go along with managers!!!
dick dastardley
Shaun Goater's 103 Goals

Postby petrov » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:12 pm

The best punditry in the world really is the irish ones on rte, they hold nothing back and tell it like it is about everything. Graeme Souness is brilliant there too. The amount of times they're on the verge of killing one and other is brilliant.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IlWkUYWSpCw

pure gold this one - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Fvsg_Ct ... re=related

tranny bashing - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3y9Sx7t ... re=related
petrov
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby avoidconfusion » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:19 pm

Heard Adebayor has been brilliant so far with his mobile going off on Live TV etc. hahaha
so now as every enemy circles our city
sour and sore, we swear war
avoidconfusion
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Mad Zabba

Postby Im_Spartacus » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:25 pm

avoidconfusion wrote:Heard Adebayor has been brilliant so far with his mobile going off on Live TV etc. hahaha

I cant see him lasting the tournament, I don't think I have understood one thing that has come out of his mouth
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby razor400 » Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:00 pm

King Kev wrote:I agree with you about Corden, I cringe with embarrassment whenever I see him, total wanker.

As for the ITV guys, well at least they actually like football, unlike Messrs Hansen and Lawrenson!

Lets face it the only balls that pair of cunt like, are the ones slapping against their chins.
[/border][/b]
[/color]
razor400
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Champions
My favourite player is: Zabba

Postby Grob » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:00 pm

avoidconfusion wrote:Heard Adebayor has been brilliant so far with his mobile going off on Live TV etc. hahaha

It was excellent

[youtube]HgFFYnf2Hck[/youtube]
Grob
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Postby Slim » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:04 pm

johnpb78 wrote:

I cant see him lasting the tournament, I don't think I have understood one thing that has come out of his mouth

He said "of course..." and then I lost him.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Dameerto » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:05 pm

It's quite a heavy accent but I've been able to follow him so far.
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: El City
My favourite player is: Sergio Forwardo

Postby shadz69 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:42 am

In Ireland RTE have Didi hamann and he is good quite articulate and insightfucan see a future for him.Has he done bbc or itv?
shadz69
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Supporter of: man city
My favourite player is: kinkladze

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:57 am

shadz69 wrote:In Ireland RTE have Didi hamann and he is good quite articulate and insightfucan see a future for him.Has he done bbc or itv?

Not in the world cup as far as I know, but he has been in the studio a few times this year (cant remember sky, beeb, itv) and has done well
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby shadz69 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:07 am

johnpb78 wrote:
shadz69 wrote:In Ireland RTE have Didi hamann and he is good quite articulate and insightfucan see a future for him.Has he done bbc or itv?

Not in the world cup as far as I know, but he has been in the studio a few times this year (cant remember sky, beeb, itv) and has done well

Yeah he is doing the world cup.
shadz69
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:09 am

shadz69 wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:

Yeah he is doing the world cup.

No, sorry I meant not doing the world cup on British stations, or at least if he is I have totally missed him
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Postby shadz69 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:14 am

No, sorry I meant not doing the world cup on British stations, or at least if he is I have totally missed him[/quote]
Haha sorry man,I think someone will nab him he tipped japan the other day,maybe he has done some tv work in Germany he is very assured and gets his opinions across well.
shadz69
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Postby Dameerto » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:18 am

johnpb78 wrote:

He was a guest studio pundit for ITV at the Chump's League final
VIVA EL CITIES

"The adjudicatory chamber of the Ethics Committee ... has banned Mr Joseph S. Blatter ... for eight years and Mr Michel Platini ... for eight years from all football-related activities (administrative, sports or any other) on a national and international level. The bans come into force immediately." - 21/12/2015
Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby shadz69 » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:23 am

Dameerto wrote:
johnpb78 wrote:

He was a guest studio pundit for ITV at the Chump's League final

Yep.He seems a top bloke and always gives city a mention,pity he was past his best when we got him.
shadz69
Bianchi's Matchday Snood

Postby Dameerto » Tue Jun 15, 2010 11:32 am

Yeah he was good on ITV too - better than the numpties they usually get.
VIVA EL CITIES

Dameerto
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Postby Sister of fu » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:11 pm

Everytime i see him i burst into song and sing about babys not being yours and all that and keep getting a roasting off the wife...."why do you always have to sing when a City player is on theTV" we also had a bit of Carlos Tevez is a blue on Sunday...she seems to prefer the vulvals or whatever they are called to me singing.......does anyone else just burst into song when they see a blue or is it just me??????????
Sister of fu
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

My favourite player is: Uwe Rosler

Postby Wooders » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:15 pm

its a bit tricky but I don't have too much trouble following what he's saying - he might wanna slow down a bit though

he proper shat himself when his phone went off, the look he gave lineker! I reckon gary knocks the other pundits about a bit
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:19 pm

Sister of fu wrote:

Everytime i see him i burst into song and sing about babys not being yours and all that and keep getting a roasting off the wife...."why do you always have to sing when a City player is on theTV" we also had a bit of Carlos Tevez is a blue on Sunday...she seems to prefer the vulvals or whatever they are called to me singing.......does anyone else just burst into song when they see a blue or is it just me??????????

instead of bursting into song, burst into the wife's vuzuvulva....she won't complain about your singing after a few of those sessions, and added bonus you'll train her to love seeing City players on tv. And then you can sing your heart out.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby btajim » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:40 pm

Sister of fu wrote:

I don't always have to see a Blue to do it - but I've got a problem.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum