Wheres his head at?

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Wheres his head at?

Postby Wooders » Mon Jun 14, 2010 3:13 pm

""City are a small club who have a fortunate financial circumstance." "

Did he *really* say that? - angry smiley face
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Kiss_The_Goat » Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:09 pm

Sounds to me like he's become aware of who we're going to sign after the world cup, probably including Brazil team mate Dani Alves and he wants to be part of the party. Well tough shit Robbi you little gobshite. Fuck off to Turkey!
Somebody ate my grapes...
Kiss_The_Goat
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Grob » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:07 pm

Slim wrote:
King Kev wrote:If he comes back then obviously I will want him to do well as that would mean that the team are doing well.

However, I don't think we should do the hero worship thing whenever he comes over to take a throw-in or corner and I reserve the right to go on the pitch and smack him in the teeth the first time he kisses the badge.

How many years have I been saying that?

Elano plays well for a couple of games and gets called God FFS, I swear some times City fans are the dysfunctional bipolar cousins of the footballing world.

After having to watch Barton, Musampa and Dabo soil our shirt, Elano sure looked like God to me.
Grob

Postby Slim » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:09 pm

Grob wrote:
Slim wrote:
King Kev wrote:If he comes back then obviously I will want him to do well as that would mean that the team are doing well.

However, I don't think we should do the hero worship thing whenever he comes over to take a throw-in or corner and I reserve the right to go on the pitch and smack him in the teeth the first time he kisses the badge.

Elano plays well for a couple of games and gets called God FFS, I swear some times City fans are the dysfunctional bipolar cousins of the footballing world.

After having to watch Barton, Musampa and Dabo soil our shirt, Elano sure looked like God to me.

It's like doing fat ugly chicks your entire life and then when you finally get one that's decent, you blow your load with your pants still on then tell her you love her.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Grob » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:20 pm

Slim wrote:
Grob wrote:
Slim wrote:

It's like doing fat ugly chicks your entire life and then when you finally get one that's decent, you blow your load with your pants still on then tell her you love her.

Theres nothing wrong with being fickle
Grob

Postby Slim » Mon Jun 14, 2010 7:23 pm

Grob wrote:
Slim wrote:
Grob wrote:
Slim wrote:

Theres nothing wrong with being fickle

Cause fickle has such great connotations. You say fickle, I say bipolar, results are the same.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:20 am

Grob wrote:
Slim wrote:

I'm glad someone said it like it is. Sure, if you look at it now, it seems like he wasn't that good but he was fookin heavensend when he came compared to most of the midfielders I had seen in my lifetime.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby btajim » Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:38 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Grob wrote:After having to watch Barton, Musampa and Dabo soil our shirt, Elano sure looked like God to me.

I'm glad someone said it like it is. Sure, if you look at it now, it seems like he wasn't that good but he was fookin heavensend when he came compared to most of the midfielders I had seen in my lifetime.

Give me a better individual performance in recent times than Elano vs Newcastle.

Interesting that people are questioning him now when he was heralded as being more important for City than Mark Hughes was!
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:39 pm

btajim wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Grob wrote:After having to watch Barton, Musampa and Dabo soil our shirt, Elano sure looked like God to me.

Give me a better individual performance in recent times than Elano vs Newcastle.

Interesting that people are questioning him now when he was heralded as being more important for City than Mark Hughes was!

I don't recall many people saying he is more important than Hughes though. Certainly not me.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Wooders » Tue Jun 15, 2010 1:41 pm

I seem to recall a lot of "I would rather hughes left than elano" type comments - not saying you were one of them though
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby btajim » Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:47 pm

Wooders wrote:I seem to recall a lot of "I would rather hughes left than elano" type comments - not saying you were one of them though

I don't recall whether he was or not - but to suggest one Player gets the vote over the Manager is ridiculous and a fair reflection of the "find anything" culture the Anti-Hughes Brigade would use. I heard the Pro-Hughes Brigade were the ones who started throwing punches at West Brom...

Can anyone give me a recent individual performance to mirror Elano v Newcastle? All I can think of is Ireland v Portsmouth. Can't believe Elano's getting stick when the Guy has sublime talent. Although I'll concur he dipped in and out of form and may well have buried himself by speaking out against the non selection whilst he was still employed at the Club.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Tue Jun 15, 2010 6:12 pm

I bet Robhino has a blinder.

I want him back tbh.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum