** England V Yanks: Official Match Thread **

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: ** England V Yanks: Official Match Thread **

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:18 pm

King Kev wrote:Image

No words needed really.

it's a pisstake you fucknut. Surely you get that.

We all know we deserved 0 pts from the match, which is why that headline is funny. You nearly got beat tho as well, so you might show some more respect. ;)
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby King Kev » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:27 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
King Kev wrote:Image

No words needed really.

it's a pisstake you fucknut. Surely you get that.

We all know we deserved 0 pts from the match, which is why that headline is funny. You nearly got beat tho as well, so you might show some more respect. ;)
Eh? Do you mean England??

Cheers

You fucknut

Cheers
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Silva

Postby brite blu sky » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:30 pm

Greatest tie against the British since Bunker Hill

is that an American style joke too?

cheers
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby The Man In Blue » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:36 pm

cheers
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby DoomMerchant » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:43 pm

brite blu sky wrote:Greatest tie against the British since Bunker Hill

is that an American style joke too?

cheers

it's like im in the twilight zone with you fuclers. I honestly didn't think any of you were this smart or complex. Hats off to you guys.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby halnone » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:44 pm

Slim wrote:
halnone wrote:england were shit. we could have won if altidore didn't hit the post. go usa!

And you would have lost if Green knew how to pick up a ball.

You deserved nothing from the game and got a point, I'd be a bit more gracious if I were you.

hahaha you make me laugh. thank you. I like all this "would have lost/ could have lost" fucking hilarious. England were shit. just accept it. you act like you have a fuckin right to win the game. conceited cunt.
halnone
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: Manchester City

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:47 pm

halnone wrote:
Slim wrote:
halnone wrote:england were shit. we could have won if altidore didn't hit the post. go usa!

You deserved nothing from the game and got a point, I'd be a bit more gracious if I were you.

hahaha you make me laugh. thank you. I like all this "would have lost/ could have lost" fucking hilarious. England were shit. just accept it. you act like you have a fuckin right to win the game. conceited cunt.

Not meaning to get into someone elses disagreement, but if we were shit, and it was a draw, and a very lucky goal let's say, then what does that make your team?

Don't bring the US of A down mate, they did just swell.
Last edited by Beefymcfc on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Slim » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:47 pm

halnone wrote:
Slim wrote:

all this could have lost is fucking hilarious?

we could have won if altidore didn't hit the post.

No, it really isn't but I can see you are easily amused.

Deluded cunt.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby halnone » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:51 pm

Slim wrote:
halnone wrote:
Slim wrote:

all this could have lost is fucking hilarious?

we could have won if altidore didn't hit the post.

No, it really isn't but I can see you are easily amused.

Deluded cunt.

haha.. sneaky fucker. forgot i posted that. fine i admit defeat. I just like messing with every english supporter i know now. they were all so sure it was gonna be a rout. proved them fucking wrong didnt we.
Last edited by halnone on Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
halnone
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby King Kev » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:52 pm

Why are some of our American friends so angry today? I would have thought you'd have been in a pretty good mood after that result.

Cheers
[center]Image[/center]
King Kev
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: City

Postby halnone » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:56 pm

Beefymcfc wrote:
halnone wrote:
Slim wrote:

Not meaning to get into someone elses disagreement, but if we were shit, and it was a draw, and a very lucky goal let's say, then what does that make your team?

it means the usa is shit too. its funny seeing people say we were lucky that england didn't beat us by one goal. oh how things have changed...
halnone
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby halnone » Sun Jun 13, 2010 5:58 pm

King Kev wrote:Why are some of our American friends so angry today? I would have thought you'd have been in a pretty good mood after that result.

Cheers

i'm not angry. im enjoying this quite a bit.
halnone
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Beefymcfc » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:01 pm

halnone wrote:
Beefymcfc wrote:
halnone wrote:
Slim wrote:

it means the usa is shit too. its funny seeing people say we were lucky that england didn't beat us by one goal. oh how things have changed...

That's where we'll have to disagree, America have come on leaps and bounds in my book and it's not down to the quality of player, but the quality of the team ethos. You've played a lot of games/extra comps recently which has really brought the squad on. It says a lot that you started off second favourites in the group which may have been different a few years back. The game finished a draw and both sides can take some good and bad from the game, and being shit isn't one of them.
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby kinkylola » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:07 pm

I dont know what hal's deal is, he's a bit nuts ... but I don't see how you can say on the balance of play that the USA were lucky with a point. I'd say both teams did enough to deserve a point ... It's not like england's goal was a superb piece of play. the usa defence fell asleep and you capitalized, good for you. There was not another time when england "should" have scored. USA had chances to score more than just 1, as did England ... in the end, both sides lacked quality infront of goal.

I can't be bothered to go back and look at all the people predicting 3-0 england, which honestly, watching that display, would be a generous prediction against anyone in our group, let alone once you've passed the group stage.
kinkylola
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby ryanmjo » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:10 pm

King Kev wrote:Why are some of our American friends so angry today? I would have thought you'd have been in a pretty good mood after that result.

Cheers

I'm in a brilliant mood. Although I've started to come down from being pleased with our result yesterday and started worrying about how we're going to beat Slovenia.
ryanmjo
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:10 pm

The vivuzulas might be banned very soon.

About fucking time as well..............
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Postby HeyMark » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:12 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:The vivuzulas might be banned very soon.

I don't see what all the fuss is about. They're a slight drone in the background. Haven't annoyed me at all.
HeyMark
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:13 pm

We could do with some on here. When someone's moaning just go URRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby ryanmjo » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:14 pm

HeyMark wrote:

I don't see what all the fuss is about. They're a slight drone in the background. Haven't annoyed me at all.

For me, it's not so much that they're annoying, I eventually tune them out, it's that I like to hear the crowd singing, the reactions to a near miss or a poor play, with the vuvuzelas we just head this constant bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
ryanmjo
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby halnone » Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:15 pm

That's where we'll have to disagree, America have come on leaps and bounds in my book and it's not down to the quality of player, but the quality of the team ethos. You've played a lot of games/extra comps recently which has really brought the squad on. It says a lot that you started off second favourites in the group which may have been different a few years back. The game finished a draw and both sides can take some good and bad from the game, and being shit isn't one of them.

yeah i agree with what you said. The USA has played very well in big tournaments. Like the confed cup. But it's our inability to beat Honduras or El Salvador in qualifying that tells me we still have a long way to go. hopefully some day it will be the case where I won't feel good because england couldn't finish there chances, but feel good because the USA played an excellent game and scored 3-4.
halnone
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum