COMS - Entrance D

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

COMS - Entrance D

Postby SORTED » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:10 am

Renewed me ticket in Block 307 EL3 today and my entrance has changed from H to D. Any ideas why this might be?
SORTED
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Re: COMS - Entrance D

Postby john@staustell » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:08 am

SORTED wrote:Renewed me ticket in Block 307 EL3 today and my entrance has changed from H to D. Any ideas why this might be?

Clearly to give you a different spiral experience!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby Moonchesteri » Sat Jun 12, 2010 5:45 am

john@staustell wrote:
SORTED wrote:Renewed me ticket in Block 307 EL3 today and my entrance has changed from H to D. Any ideas why this might be?

Clearly to give you a different spiral experience!

Yep. It's all about the Match Experience. ;)
Moonchesteri
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: MCFC

Postby SORTED » Sat Jun 12, 2010 6:15 am

I've sussed it. They've been on here and read I want to lose weight & get fit and by moving my entrance the extra yardage will provide me with a bit more exercise!
SORTED

Postby Mase » Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:31 am

I'm in East Stand Level 3 block 309 I think mate, but this year they've moved it to 308. And if you look in the book for renewing they sent it doesn't show the two end blocks on level 3 anymore (310 I think??) So I'm assuming they're doing something with them.
Caused me a bit of confusion at first because my brother said we were definitely 309, but when I was renewing it was saying we were 308, checked that brochure they sent and saw the two end blocks weren't there anymore :s
Mase
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Warnock's Ref Rants
My favourite player is: Danny Tiatto

Postby btajim » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:04 am

Crowd congestion? Perhaps have all of the third tier coming out of one spiral and all of the second coming out of another?
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby SORTED » Sat Jun 12, 2010 9:27 am

btajim wrote:

Crowd congestion? Perhaps have all of the third tier coming out of one spiral and all of the second coming out of another?

That would make sense Jim but I'm about 4 seats off the aisle between blocks 306 & 307 yet the daft fuclers are sending me in at around block 303 - 4 whole blocks away!

Maybe they want me to walk past all the bars etc?

Has anyone else had a change of entrance that doesn't quite seem to add up?
SORTED

Postby Twobob » Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:16 pm

I thought D was the dissabled entrance in between two spirals - could be wrong though
"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me." - HST

Monsters are dangerous and Kings are dying like flies arround here...
Twobob
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Supporter of: Gods Own Club

Postby pepsi_dave » Sun Jun 13, 2010 11:30 am

I know with my ST in 116, I can use about 3 different entrances, my main entrance is P, but I can use Y and I'm sure another one.... perhaps its the same with you, but they have just changed your "main" entrance.....
Derby Day The Scores Were Level
Then The Goat Was Fed By Neville
Silly Boy Should Know For Sure
Feed The Goat and He Will Score
pepsi_dave
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Gods Own Club
My favourite player is: Aguero

Postby Blue Toy » Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:38 pm

pepsi_dave wrote:I know with my ST in 116, I can use about 3 different entrances, my main entrance is P, but I can use Y and I'm sure another one.... perhaps its the same with you, but they have just changed your "main" entrance.....

I'm 126 and my ticket says "P,Y" too - I think this actually means you can use anything from P to Y including all those inbetween? That's how I've always understood it.
[center]Image[/center]
Blue Toy
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Return to The Maine Football forum