Joe Cole Anyone?!

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Joe Cole Anyone?!

Postby Alioune DVToure » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:06 am

s1ty m wrote:
Dameerto wrote:
The Man In Blue wrote:
Alioune DVToure wrote:
The Man In Blue wrote:i'd have him in a shot. in fact, i'd be amazed if we are not trying our best to get him in. top, top player, if a touch injury prone.

still, on a free it would be madness not to at least try and secure his services. a proven top-class premiership attacking midfielder.

The most irritating soundbite in football! (No offence!)

if i'd had said "Triffic player" then fair enough.

Doesn't even come close to "It's a big ask" for allround punch-the-TV annoyingness though (and yes annoyingness is a word - in my head anyway)

which itself fails to come remotely near to, 'the joe coles, wayne rooneys and steven gerrards', or 'your evertons, arsenals and chelseas', like there are at least 2 of each. Moronic and a clear indicator of brain being cut at the stem, in my opinion.

Yes! I cunting hate that too! What the fuck does "Your Wayne Rooneys of this world" mean? Cock all!
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: City

Postby The Man In Blue » Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:10 am

Alioune DVToure wrote:
Yes! I cunting hate that too! What the fuck does "Your Wayne Rooneys of this world" mean? Cock all!

reminds me of some cockney fruit seller or the barrow boys - "Get yer fresh evertons, 20p the pound!"
The Man In Blue
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Postby dazby » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:26 pm

A funny one is Joe. Promises a heap, delivers not quite enough for his wages which is why he's not staying. Be happy and surprised if he signed but seriously doubt it will occur. For him the shite would be HIS best option. Hope that doesn't happen.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Slim » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:29 pm

dazby wrote:A funny one is Joe. Promises a heap, delivers not quite enough for his wages which is why he's not staying. Be happy and surprised if he signed but seriously doubt it will occur. For him the shite would be HIS best option. Hope that doesn't happen.

He would be sitting on the bench again, Nani is taggart's golden boy and it would take a long term injury for Cole to see a run of games. BTW, expect Nani to have a blinder next season based on the taggart's track record in this area.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby dazby » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:32 pm

Slim, I reckon Joe Cole is best suited In the middle rather than out wide. If he went to the rags he'd be taking over from the Ginger cunt.
Attack the argument of the person, not the person of the argument- except Carl.
dazby
Joe Mercer's OBE

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Ed

Postby Slim » Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:41 pm

dazby wrote:Slim, I reckon Joe Cole is best suited In the middle rather than out wide. If he went to the rags he'd be taking over from the Ginger cunt.

The same one that barely played last season and has already been replaced by Fletcher?

We should have this sewn up already and tell milner and that irish fucker to go do one.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum