Toure's Agent

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Toure's Agent

Postby john@staustell » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:28 pm

This guy is a complete cock anyway and is the reason Barca are willing to let Yaya go in the first place. They're fed up with him moaning about Guadiola's team selection!
“I may be drunk, Miss, but in the morning I will be sober and you will still be ugly.”
john@staustell
Allison's Big Fat Cigar

Supporter of: City

Postby blootoof » Mon Jun 07, 2010 11:29 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:
blootoof wrote:Fuck off to Arsenal and take that useless cunt of a brother back with you.

I would actually like him to come to city but as for his brother.....Id fuck him off to whoever,he made me spit at the tv too much.

I would. Yaya's a top player. I just hope if they ever play together it aint in a City kit, because his brothers shit/ gone shit.
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Jun 08, 2010 3:32 am

blootoof wrote:
carl_feedthegoat wrote:
blootoof wrote:Fuck off to Arsenal and take that useless cunt of a brother back with you.

I would actually like him to come to city but as for his brother.....Id fuck him off to whoever,he made me spit at the tv too much.

I would. Yaya's a top player. I just hope if they ever play together it aint in a City kit, because his brothers shit/ gone shit.

HIs brother's not shit, he just isn't better than the previous captain who had a lot more heart than Kolo and whom we happened to have fucled off to Villa. Which was a stunning revelation to most, but not to some as it developed over the course of the season. I was surprised.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: MCFC. OK.
My favourite player is: The Game

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:14 am

Bottom line is, he isn't worth the kind of money Barcelona are looking for him. If we aren't willing to pay that for a player who doesn't even fill position of great need, it doesn't make us beggars but sensible.

I like Toure as player but he comes with bit of a package and we already have few of those players.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby ant london » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:06 am

I'm actually not all that arsed if he comes or not.

Agent tomfuckery I can't get too wound up about these days....we've seen so much of it.

I like the way we play things on the lowdown....never really saying much. People can bitch and moan all they want (Gollum you smackhead cunt) but we have conducted our business largely with a great deal of class and haven't openly indulged in the kind of monkey business that other clubs do/have (Barcelona....re Fabregas...and Robinho for that matter).
ant london
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Cityski
My favourite player is: Mario Balotelli

Postby irblinx » Tue Jun 08, 2010 6:24 am

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:I like Toure as player but he comes with bit of a package and we already have few of those players.

Have you been lurking in the changing rooms at Carrington?
irblinx
David Silva's Silky Skills

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:33 am

irblinx wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:I like Toure as player but he comes with bit of a package and we already have few of those players.

Have you been lurking in the changing rooms at Carrington?

Well known fact in football world....
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Crossie » Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:31 am

We play it right, why should we pay twice a real players value just because everyone knows we are rich.

Look at Hamburg, we have given them £40 fucking million in 2 years
Crossie
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Vinny

Postby Im_Spartacus » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:16 am

The agent has pissed Barcelona off by agitating for a move, Barcelona released a statement a couple of weeks ago effectively saying he was a cunt. Add to this he has declared that his player has already agreed a move to a club. Why did he not name the club, because Barca have not agreed a fee to sell him, because Barca are in no real rush to sell him! The guy is a fucking tool of the highest order.

The price tag is fucking ridiculous - anything above £15m is stupid, Barca know it and the agent know it, and doubtless the interested clubs know it too.
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:21 am

Crossie wrote:We play it right, why should we pay twice a real players value just because everyone knows we are rich.

Where you get 40 million from?

Vince 6 million,NDJ 16 million,Bling bling cost us 10 million.

Vinny and Nigel were not overpriced,in fact the only thing i'd do is split the cost of them in two and make them more realistic prices.
He was never me,me,me but always you,you,you
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Supporter of: Manchester City FC
My favourite player is: STILL MICAH RICHARDS

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:45 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:
Crossie wrote:We play it right, why should we pay twice a real players value just because everyone knows we are rich.

Where you get 40 million from?

Vince 6 million,NDJ 16 million,Bling bling cost us 10 million.

Vinny and Nigel were not overpriced,in fact the only thing i'd do is split the cost of them in two and make them more realistic prices.

i feel the same way about Nige...Vinnie at 6M was the steal of that transfer market in hindsight. i think we're negotiating just fine. Barry for 12M also offsets Lescott for 25M ish. You can't say that Ade and Tevez were overpriced. And our prices for Shay and Bellamy were solid as well and well worth the investment.

we're doing fine. Everything's OK.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

"All things considered, there's absolutely no escape from this hellish situation. I'm prepared to take the coward's way out if you are. It's reincarnation or nothing." -- Gideon Stargrave

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby btajim » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:54 pm

We could've had De Jong for next to nothing in that Summer but we were so keen to bring him in that we paid big money in the January transfer window.

Many Clubs have made us pay for their talent but Allardyce is the one who sticks in my mind. I bet he raised a glass of champagne when the cheque arrived.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:50 pm

btajim wrote:We could've had De Jong for next to nothing in that Summer but we were so keen to bring him in that we paid big money in the January transfer window.

Many Clubs have made us pay for their talent but Allardyce is the one who sticks in my mind. I bet he raised a glass of champagne when the cheque arrived.

i still don't believe that about NDJ. It's a myth. i think he had just signed a new contract the month before which had a release clause in it which we triggered.

The second part about Fat Sam i do believe of course. No argument there.

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Slim » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:55 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
btajim wrote:We could've had De Jong for next to nothing in that Summer but we were so keen to bring him in that we paid big money in the January transfer window.

i still don't believe that about NDJ. It's a myth. i think he had just signed a new contract the month before which had a release clause in it which we triggered.

cheers

There is conflicting stories on this one, some believe he was 6 months away from triggering a release clause, other stories I have seen claim that was the case before he signed a contract the previous summer. Either way if you listed who we have bought since the takeover, I doubt de Jong would appear in the overpriced top 3.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby DoomMerchant » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:26 pm

Slim wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

There is conflicting stories on this one, some believe he was 6 months away from triggering a release clause, other stories I have seen claim that was the case before he signed a contract the previous summer. Either way if you listed who we have bought since the takeover, I doubt de Jong would appear in the overpriced top 3.

it would have to be:

Lescott
RSC
Robinho

Right?

cheers
viVa el ciTy!

DoomMerchant
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Slim » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:35 pm

DoomMerchant wrote:
Slim wrote:
DoomMerchant wrote:

cheers

it would have to be:

Lescott
RSC
Robinho

Right?

cheers

I was thinking, RSC, Lescott and you actually, cost of having an American supporter is just too much.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:37 pm

To be fair,when Lescott was out we didnt look anywhere near as solid.

Lescott is a top player.
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

Postby Wooders » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:38 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:To be fair,when Lescott was out we didnt look anywhere near as solid.

Lescott is a top player.

I agree, he'll be a top class defender next season
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Slim » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:40 pm

lets all have a disco wrote:To be fair,when Lescott was out we didnt look anywhere near as solid.

Lescott is a top player.

True, but we got held to ransom over him and RSC both, unfortunately if Lescott is worth £24M and RSC is worth £18M, then I can see why Villa are holding out for £30M for Milner.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby lets all have a disco » Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:43 pm

Slim wrote:

Lescott is a top player.

True, but we got held to ransom over him and RSC both, unfortunately if Lescott is worth £24M and RSC is worth £18M, then I can see why Villa are holding out for £30M for Milner.

We did and its a problem,with Milner i reckon were gonna end up throwing a player at it.
lets all have a disco
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pellegrini's Hoodie

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum