Bellamy

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Bellamy

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu May 27, 2010 4:51 pm

So it looks pretty obvious to me that he doesnt get on with Mancini and misses Hughes as has been stated many times on here.

Bellamy is on his way ....Id bet my left bollok on it and to be honest I wont miss him, I think he was hit and miss many times although he probably played more good games than bad but his attitude really fucking irks me......missing out on the CL and him shaking twitchys hand and smiling wasnt what I wanted to see.....you can be professional but theres no need to go over the top..especially on that final day.

I wont miss him if/when he goes.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Re: Bellamy

Postby Wooders » Thu May 27, 2010 4:56 pm

have to agree the smiley handshake that he gave redknapp at the end of the game was out of order and the typical cunt move that he makes to make everyone in football hate him - good player though and I have to say I would be sad to see him go
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Im_Spartacus » Thu May 27, 2010 5:00 pm

Wooders wrote:have to agree the smiley handshake that he gave redknapp at the end of the game was out of order and the typical cunt move that he makes to make everyone in football hate him - good player though and I have to say I would be sad to see him go

Agree he has probably played his last game for us, and despite the early season excellence, he was pretty gash throughout the 2nd half of the season and on balance I wouldnt be that arsed to see him go either. But to slag him for smiling, jesus fellers

Wolfsburg looks very possible with the Dzeko deal, for him to go and play under an English manager in a foreign country would be a pretty unique opportunity, and a lot less difficult than going it alone. I know it was mentioned by the papers a few days back, who obviously knew that the Dzeko deal was bubbling, so maybe some truth in the Bellamy aspect too
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby LookMumImOnMCF.net » Thu May 27, 2010 5:01 pm

He gave pretty much all he could 100% of the time on the pitch. If every player did this and then smiles when they shake the opposition manager's hand I couldn't give a shit.
LookMumImOnMCF.net
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net
My favourite player is: LookMumI'mOnMCF.net

Postby mcfc1632 » Thu May 27, 2010 5:02 pm

Do not want to bad mouth him - all I will say is Dzeko or Bellers - well no-brainer
mcfc1632
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Chinners » Thu May 27, 2010 5:05 pm

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:He gave pretty much all he could 100% of the time on the pitch. If every player did this and then smiles when they shake the opposition manager's hand I couldn't give a shit.

Exactly. Players that give 70-80% on the pitch seem to get a better deal off some folk on here
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby ryanmjo » Thu May 27, 2010 5:07 pm

Love Bellamy. Could understand if he wants to leave though. I do like the Bellamy to Cardiff rumors in today's B*ll*x
ryanmjo
Tevez's Golfing Holiday

Postby Nick » Thu May 27, 2010 5:26 pm

Chinners wrote:
LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:He gave pretty much all he could 100% of the time on the pitch. If every player did this and then smiles when they shake the opposition manager's hand I couldn't give a shit.

Exactly. Players that give 70-80% on the pitch seem to get a better deal off some folk on here

Agree with that.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu May 27, 2010 5:28 pm

Nick wrote:
Chinners wrote:

Agree with that.

I miss Vassell :-(
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby Buffalo Soldier » Thu May 27, 2010 5:32 pm

Would be absolutely gutted to see Bellers leave, probably my favourite player at the club alongside Tevez.

Not too sure how his knees will hold up in the coming seasons, but he's said on more than one occassion that he relishes the challenge of big names coming in and he knows that he may have to settle for a place on the bench.

Having someone of his quality and attitude who realises that he may not play every game would be a huge asset.
Buffalo Soldier
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby walmai » Thu May 27, 2010 5:32 pm

carl_feedthegoat wrote:So it looks pretty obvious to me that he doesnt get on with Mancini and misses Hughes as has been stated many times on here.

Bellamy is on his way ....Id bet my left bollok on it and to be honest I wont miss him, I think he was hit and miss many times although he probably played more good games than bad but his attitude really fucking irks me......missing out on the CL and him shaking twitchys hand and smiling wasnt what I wanted to see.....you can be professional but theres no need to go over the top..especially on that final day.

I wont miss him if/when he goes.

I heard today from someone who knows the ins and outs at West Ham that it was Bellamy's call to not play on the last day of the season.
I appreciate it was a 'dead rubber' of a game, but word around the ground at The Boleyn on that day was that he'd played his last game for you. And that it was his decision.
walmai
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: WHUFC
My favourite player is: The Canning Town Pirlo

Postby the_georgian_genius » Thu May 27, 2010 5:36 pm

Admire his attitude on the pitch but lets be honest, he hasn't had a good game since 2009. He gets away with alot of poor performances because he runs about, screams at players and shows passion.

Won't be sad to see him go but will thank him for his time here.
the_georgian_genius

Postby Chinners » Thu May 27, 2010 5:39 pm

the_georgian_genius wrote:Admire his attitude on the pitch but lets be honest, he hasn't had a good game since 2009. He gets away with alot of poor performances because he runs about, screams at players and shows passion.

Since 2009 ... are you serious!
Chinners
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kaptain Kompany's Komposure

Supporter of: B*ll*x
My favourite player is: Kun Tueart

Postby the_georgian_genius » Thu May 27, 2010 5:44 pm

Chinners wrote:
the_georgian_genius wrote:Admire his attitude on the pitch but lets be honest, he hasn't had a good game since 2009. He gets away with alot of poor performances because he runs about, screams at players and shows passion.

Wolves away was the last above average game i saw him have.
the_georgian_genius

Postby Buffalo Soldier » Thu May 27, 2010 5:46 pm

the_georgian_genius wrote:
Chinners wrote:

Wolves away was the last above average game i saw him have.

You missed us beating Chelsea 4-2 at Stamford Bridge then?
Buffalo Soldier
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby Vhero » Thu May 27, 2010 5:53 pm

He has helped us a lot but he is a journeyman who doesn't stay around for long. We knew it when we bought him so I for one wouldn't be surprised if he wanted to leave he seems to be a guy who can't settle anywhere. I doubt its a manager problem just himself he doesn't like to settle. I reckon though he done so damn well for us we could get something really good out of the deal if one is to be made.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby Tony P » Thu May 27, 2010 5:59 pm

Vhero wrote: he is a journeyman who doesn't stay around for long.

[youtube]<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/PINxfouNQFw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/PINxfouNQFw&hl=en_GB&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/youtube]
Tony P
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby brite blu sky » Thu May 27, 2010 6:35 pm

there is some serious rubbish written on here at times.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Postby Beefymcfc » Thu May 27, 2010 6:35 pm

The Littlest Hobo, what a programme that was; got a tear in my eye now.

Maybe tomorrow, I'll wanna settle down,
Until tomorrow, the whole world is my home....

Come on fella's, sing with me!!!
In the words of my Old Man, "Life will never be the same without Man City, so get it in while you can".

The Future's Bright, The Future's Blue!!!
Beefymcfc
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: The Mighty Blues

Postby carl_feedthegoat » Thu May 27, 2010 6:42 pm

brite blu sky wrote:there is some serious rubbish written on here at times.

starting with your input on this thread.
THEY SAY SWEARING IS DUE TO A LIMITED VOCABULARY. I KNOW THOUSANDS OF WORDS, BUT I STILL PREFER "FUCK OFF" TO "GO AWAY"
carl_feedthegoat
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Man City

Next

Return to The Maine Football forum