M.E.N Survey

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: M.E.N Survey

Postby Wooders » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:14 pm

i'm just suprised because I would have thought SWP, Bellamy, Given et al would have all been in front of him in the fan faves queue but there yougo
Citys new Motto "To crush your enemies, to see them driven before you and hear the lamentation of their women"
Wooders
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Yaya's Wembley Winning Strikes

Supporter of: City

Postby Slim » Tue Jun 08, 2010 12:16 pm

Wooders wrote:i'm just suprised because I would have thought SWP, Bellamy, Given et al would have all been in front of him in the fan faves queue but there yougo

I voted for SWP, very sad he couldn't even make it into the top 3.

[youtube]QPlIcacEsWI[/youtube]

Pure fucking joy.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Alioune DVToure » Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:16 pm

john@staustell wrote::: A massive 98 per cent believe City’s owners are doing a good job at the club

What I want to know is who are the 2%? I'd like to meet them just out of curiosity. Drunks, lunatics, spoilt ballots, Scum fans, family of Peter Swales and Freddie Pye.........................?

Myoonz
Alioune DVToure
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
David Silva's Silky Skills

Supporter of: City

Postby BlueinBosnia » Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:36 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Yeah, a Real Football Fan (whoever that is) would also notice how much our attacking play suffers because of him. He is good at breaking opposition play but nullifies all that with his complete inability to do anything with the ball and the fact that he slows our attacking play.

it always goes back to the manager with you, doesn't it?
"Ferguson. Žvaka kurac."
(Ferguson. Chewing-gum cock.)
Old man in a bar in rural Bosnia.
BlueinBosnia
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: Team Bridge

Postby btajim » Tue Jun 08, 2010 5:24 pm

BlueinBosnia wrote:
Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:Yeah, a Real Football Fan (whoever that is) would also notice how much our attacking play suffers because of him. He is good at breaking opposition play but nullifies all that with his complete inability to do anything with the ball and the fact that he slows our attacking play.

it always goes back to the manager with you, doesn't it?

I'm looking forwards to some more contribution from Mancini's star signing, though. Mr Patrick Vieira.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum