Ireland: "I want out"

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: Ireland: "I want out"

Postby Fidel Castro » Thu May 27, 2010 1:18 pm

Niall Quinns Discopants wrote:
Slim wrote:Have we actually got a quote from Ireland on this yet? If there isn't a single quote on the subject then I'd be more convinced of media bullshit.

Is it possible that he is in Bahama's with his missus like all the footballers who aren't preparing for the World Cup?

They're all in crappy Miami apparently. Probably pretending to be scarface
Fidel Castro
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: City

Re: Ireland: "I want out"

Postby Geo123 » Thu May 27, 2010 5:21 pm

Irelands official statement (last week) was he didnt have a grt season and hes frustrated but that man city is his club and he has a job to do...this indicates to me he wants to fight for his place, the milner deal is purely speculation and if a club are willing to offer you as part exchange then there would be no need to hand in a transfer request as this would alert other clubs your available hence no request required. Dont see why ppl are so quick to tell players who indicate they wanna stay her to do one just because the media are having a slow day.
Geo123
Richard Edghill Whipping Boy

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum