This Robinho lad.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: This Robinho lad.

Postby Original Dub » Sat May 22, 2010 10:46 am

Someon on here said something along the lines of "Robinho isn't the player we thought, maybe we found the real deal in bellamy", shortly after we signed bellamy. Loads on here laughed and one knob even put this guy's qoute as his signature.

Funny enough, he doesn't have that sig anymore.

Bellamy is the real deal. This other retard is an ungrateful cunt and I hope he leaves right now.... although I'm pretty sure Rag_Hater will be all over this thread like white on rice telling us he's still just misunderstood.

There's too many annoying cunts in this world.

Whether or not I'm one of them is irrelevant, the point stands.
Original Dub

Postby Dubaimancityfan » Sat May 22, 2010 11:00 am

Dameerto wrote:
john68 wrote:I would send him out on loan to Ross County. He likes beaches...See how he likes them on Dingwall's North Scottish coast.
Training in the blizzards would be a novelty I'm sure he would enjoy.

If he likes beaches the Sheikh should send him to the desert - let him play there 'til his contract runs out, and give him four or five burly 'minders' to minimise the sulking.

Or he can be loaned out to Sheikh Mansour's other club, Al Jazirah of Abu Dhabi to play out his contract. Its warm there so he'll like it and he will be treated as the Superstar he thinks he is, so that's another plus for him.
Dubaimancityfan
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Supporter of: City
My favourite player is: Big Dave

Postby Slim » Sat May 22, 2010 11:01 am

Original Dub wrote:Someon on here said something along the lines of "Robinho isn't the player we thought, maybe we found the real deal in bellamy", shortly after we signed bellamy. Loads on here laughed and one knob even put this guy's qoute as his signature.

Bellamy is the real deal. This other retard is an ungrateful cunt and I hope he leaves right now.... although I'm pretty sure Rag_Hater will be all over this thread like white on rice telling us he's still just misunderstood.

Just like to point out that while Bellamy had a good three months, he ran flat in places and was anonymous in others. Hardly consistent if he is going to be the 'real deal'. Tevez however...
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby btajim » Sat May 22, 2010 11:09 am

Original Dub wrote:Someon on here said something along the lines of "Robinho isn't the player we thought, maybe we found the real deal in bellamy", shortly after we signed bellamy. Loads on here laughed and one knob even put this guy's qoute as his signature.

I'm glad somebody else noticed that. I think the signature was there when Bellers scored a brace at The Swamp. It was completely unecessary yet amusing that it came back to haunt him.

Whilst Robinho is excessively more talented on the Football Pitch than Bellamy is - it's Bellamy's contribution of professionalism, hard work and experience that makes him the much more significant player for City than Robinho is and will ever be.

Robinho with Bellamy's positive qualities would be a frighteningly good Footballer.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

Supporter of: Manchester City
My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Original Dub » Sat May 22, 2010 11:13 am

Slim wrote:

Just like to point out that while Bellamy had a good three months, he ran flat in places and was anonymous in others. Hardly consistent if he is going to be the 'real deal'. Tevez however...

I think you're exaggerating a bit saying a good three months (those three months were absolute top top draw) but I do acknowledge that his form dipped towards the end of the season.

My point is that what was said was seen as a joke at the time and even though he ran flat, he still contributed much the same as Robinho did last season goals and assists wise, as well as working much much harder... he was what we thought we'd get with Robinho... the real deal IMO.

As for Tevez?

There's no point in even going down that road - one of the best in world football last season... what a fucking player!
Original Dub

Postby Lee_R » Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 am

Well it seems most people agree and dont want him back, I just hope the club make an example of him now. Still furious with his attitude and lack of respect. At least Kaka or Ronaldinho didnt sign for us then slag us off at least it shows theyre not just in it for the cash. Robinho wont ever be half the man or player they are.
Lee_R
Joe Hart's 29 Clean Sheets

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: David White

Postby Blue Since 76 » Sat May 22, 2010 11:48 am

I'd swap him for Neymar, but have an agreement with Neymar that we'll instantly loan him to someone like Benfica. If he looks good there, we'll easily get £30m flogging him to Real or similar. If we thought Neymar could make it in the Prem, we could always bring him back, but I don't see it. Brazilian defenders yes, maybe the odd midfielder (a Kaka type), but the rest are just too high maintenance for wet old Manchester.
Blue Since 76
Donated to the site
Donated to the site

Postby blootoof » Sat May 22, 2010 12:02 pm

Use him as a corner flag 'til his contract runs out.

"BIGGEST FLOOD LIGHTS - MOST EXPENSIVE CORNER FLAG" and all that...

before you ask, I've had a smoke

bye
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Nick » Sat May 22, 2010 12:18 pm

haha i just thought of that too mate when i read this thread.

Im sure my dad said the similar kind of thing as hes never a fan of over rated prima donners.
Nick
Denis Tueart's Overhead

Postby Vhero » Sat May 22, 2010 1:17 pm

End of day he is still one of our players and if Mancini decides to play him next season I will respect that and support him I expect any supporter on here with blue blood to do the same. I have been slated so many times on this board for slating our own players yet before Robinho even came out with the crap in the papers I have never see such hatred for a player in a blue shirt. I honestly think just because he didn't become one of the worlds best at our club people held it against him and got on his back so fans turned on him.. Of course he didn't want to be at a club where fans didn't want him but like I said I will support him if Mancini decides to keep him.
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby gillie » Sat May 22, 2010 9:35 pm

He is on record as saying he does not want to come back to us.SO SACK THE UNGRATEFUL TWAT.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby simon12 » Sat May 22, 2010 9:48 pm

Swap deal with Huigan would do me.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby edge275 » Sat May 22, 2010 9:51 pm

simon12 wrote:Swap deal with Huigan would do me.

Robinho would never go back to Real.
"Like all bullies, they've just found out that there is a much bigger guy in town, someone who is richer and more powerful than their worst nightmare. And this smiling Arabic assassin is intent on stealing all the treasures they've nicked off everyone else, and pulverising them into commercial and footballing oblivion as he does so."
edge275
pot noodle style supporter

My favourite player is: Mike Lingo

Postby gillie » Sat May 22, 2010 9:55 pm

edge275 wrote:

Edge for once you are spot on mate i think he would run his nads off for us than go back to Real.
gillie
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

My favourite player is: Colin Bell

Postby btajim » Sat May 22, 2010 10:33 pm

gillie wrote:Edge for once you are spot on mate i think he would run his nads off for us than go back to Real.

Do you think he'd ever go to Barcelona having already played for Real Madrid? Also, Robinho's present behaviour might make him unemployable for many Clubs who'd rather have someone with a good attitude in their Team.
carl_feedthegoat wrote:Btajim.
Hi Garry,I just wanted to shake your hand and ask you a question.I go to COMS as mucha as possible but sometimes I cannot leave the house as Sophie.....sorry..Sophie is my Cat...... needs a carer when Im away and sometimes I cannot find one.
My question is ; Is it possible to bring Sophie to matches at COMS in her kitten box and can she come in for free?
btajim
Bert Trautmann's Neck

My favourite player is: Nigel De Jong

Postby Im_Spartacus » Sun May 23, 2010 12:03 am

LookMumI'mOnMCF.net wrote:Personally I'd sell to the highest bidder and put his picture up in the managers office, alongside Benjani's, to remind everyone not to make rash decisions at the end of January.

Absofuciinglutrly
Im_Spartacus
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Denis Law's Backheel

Supporter of: Breasts

Postby blootoof » Sun May 23, 2010 12:22 am

A beer barrel taster for Mary Dee's
blootoof
De Jong's Tackle

Postby Dazzacity » Sun May 23, 2010 1:36 am

We need to sign Joey up again .let him give little shit the Dabo treatment .
Dazzacity
Kinky's Mazy Dribbles

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sun May 23, 2010 3:31 am

That knob was me (you knew it was me so nice of you to refer me as knob) and i'm still laughing at it now, oh and Craig 'Shouts and Screams and shows lots of passion so people don't notice the many average games i have' Bellamy isn't the real deal either.

Such a shame Robinho doesn't have the attitude to go with his talent as he could of been some player.
the_georgian_genius
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby simon12 » Sun May 23, 2010 8:35 am

edge275 wrote:

I know that. Sarcasm is hard to type. The point is that just not "little old City" have had a problem with this prick. Somebody with more of an ego and arrogance about them would say that this is what happens when you give uneducated people from a not too rosey background a lot of money...But I don`t know anybody like that.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

PreviousNext

Return to The Maine Football forum