This Robinho lad.

Here is the place to talk about all things city and football!

Re: This Robinho lad.

Postby Slim » Sun May 23, 2010 9:13 am

the_georgian_genius wrote:
Original Dub wrote:Someon on here said something along the lines of "Robinho isn't the player we thought, maybe we found the real deal in bellamy", shortly after we signed bellamy. Loads on here laughed and one knob even put this guy's qoute as his signature.

Funny enough, he doesn't have that sig anymore.

Bellamy is the real deal. This other retard is an ungrateful cunt and I hope he leaves right now.... although I'm pretty sure Rag_Hater will be all over this thread like white on rice telling us he's still just misunderstood.

There's too many annoying cunts in this world.

Whether or not I'm one of them is irrelevant, the point stands.

That knob was me (you knew it was me so nice of you to refer me as knob) and i'm still laughing at it now, oh and Craig 'Shouts and Screams and shows lots of passion so people don't notice the many average games i have' Bellamy isn't the real deal either.

Such a shame Robinho doesn't have the attitude to go with his talent as he could of been some player.

I agree about Bellamy, blinding couple of months and lots of inconsistency around it.
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Original Dub » Sun May 23, 2010 11:25 am

Original Dub wrote:Someon on here said something along the lines of "Robinho isn't the player we thought, maybe we found the real deal in bellamy", shortly after we signed bellamy. Loads on here laughed and one knob even put this guy's qoute as his signature.

Bellamy is the real deal. This other retard is an ungrateful cunt and I hope he leaves right now.... although I'm pretty sure Rag_Hater will be all over this thread like white on rice telling us he's still just misunderstood.

That knob was me (you knew it was me so nice of you to refer me as knob) and i'm still laughing at it now, oh and Craig 'Shouts and Screams and shows lots of passion so people don't notice the many average games i have' Bellamy isn't the real deal either.

Such a shame Robinho doesn't have the attitude to go with his talent as he could of been some player.

Sorry chief, I actually didn't know who it was TBH, I just remember thinking that it was a real smart arse thing to have in a sig and I hoped it would come back to haunt that poster.

I think Bellamy's attitude is the real deal. He was our 2nd best player last season. For a team that narrowly missed out on Champions league qualification in the hardest league in the world.

Comparing him to Robinho is indeed laughable, only not quite as you had thought.
Original Dub

Postby Vhero » Sun May 23, 2010 1:01 pm

I feel sorry for Robinho in a way though as he does have more talent than most our players just a shame he pisses it away and doesn't shut up. The good thing for us though is he always turns up for his country which should hopefully get us a good buyer after the world cup for a nice price. I honestly think he went downhill after we got rid of Elano. Soon as Elano went his attitude changed and so did his game.. I mean he was starting to go before then but I think he can't play without other Brazilians..
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby colonel_muck » Sun May 23, 2010 1:17 pm

just get rid. great ability but disgusting mentality. he doesn't deserve to be lifting trophies with man city because when the going got tough the (not so) tough got going to brazil.
colonel_muck
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man city
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby colonel_muck » Sun May 23, 2010 1:18 pm

Vhero wrote:I feel sorry for Robinho in a way though as he does have more talent than most our players just a shame he pisses it away and doesn't shut up. The good thing for us though is he always turns up for his country which should hopefully get us a good buyer after the world cup for a nice price. I honestly think he went downhill after we got rid of Elano. Soon as Elano went his attitude changed and so did his game.. I mean he was starting to go before then but I think he can't play without other Brazilians..

i remember a few of our players saying he had come out of his shell since elano and Jo (what exactly are we going to do with HIM!) left, something's gone wrong, and its not man city's fault.
colonel_muck
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: Man city
My favourite player is: David Silva

Postby Vhero » Sun May 23, 2010 3:32 pm

colonel_muck wrote:
Vhero wrote:I feel sorry for Robinho in a way though as he does have more talent than most our players just a shame he pisses it away and doesn't shut up. The good thing for us though is he always turns up for his country which should hopefully get us a good buyer after the world cup for a nice price. I honestly think he went downhill after we got rid of Elano. Soon as Elano went his attitude changed and so did his game.. I mean he was starting to go before then but I think he can't play without other Brazilians..

i remember a few of our players saying he had come out of his shell since elano and Jo (what exactly are we going to do with HIM!) left, something's gone wrong, and its not man city's fault.

That was the problem he came out of his shell.. And opened his fucking mouth! And OMG Jo forgot all about him.. He has come back now... Wonder if we can get anything for him in the window?
Vhero
Paul Power's Tash

Supporter of: MCFC
My favourite player is: Kinkladze

Postby the_georgian_genius » Sun May 23, 2010 5:49 pm

Original Dub wrote:

Sorry chief, I actually didn't know who it was TBH, I just remember thinking that it was a real smart arse thing to have in a sig and I hoped it would come back to haunt that poster.

I think Bellamy's attitude is the real deal. He was our 2nd best player last season. For a team that narrowly missed out on Champions league qualification in the hardest league in the world.

Comparing him to Robinho is indeed laughable, only not quite as you had thought.

It did come to bite me on the arse as his attitude let him down.

Bellamy is indeed the real deal when it comes to attitude but not so much with his performances.

Bellamy's attitude + Robinho's talent = The real deal, what a player Bellinho would of been :D
the_georgian_genius
Rosler's Grandad Bombed The Swamp

Postby Pretty Boy Lee » Mon May 24, 2010 3:34 am

I'm struggling to find any defense these days, but god I miss him pulling the strings and taking the mick out of defenders.
Tracking back is overrated.
Pretty Boy Lee
Pablo Zabaleta's Manc Accent

Supporter of: City!
My favourite player is: Yaya

Postby Bingo Lewis » Mon May 24, 2010 11:46 am

We need to use Robinho as a deal maker in our biggest transfer ever.
Robinho + Cash for one hell of a player.
It'd have to be Spain or Italy for him to be interested though.
Pato, Ibra, Eto'o, Silva, another?
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby Slim » Mon May 24, 2010 11:52 am

Bingo Lewis wrote:We need to use Robinho as a deal maker in our biggest transfer ever.

De Rossi
Slim
Anna Connell's Vision

Postby Bingo Lewis » Mon May 24, 2010 11:56 am

Slim wrote:
Bingo Lewis wrote:We need to use Robinho as a deal maker in our biggest transfer ever.

De Rossi

yep, he'll do.
Any team barring two or three in the world that haven't already dealt with Robinho first hand would sign him in my opinion. He could be a massive bargaining tool for us this summer.
Bingo Lewis
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Neil Young's FA Cup Winning Goal

Supporter of: Curzon Ashton U10's
My favourite player is: Kiers Casey

Postby simon12 » Mon May 24, 2010 12:23 pm

Diego..straight swap. Juve are shit at the mo tho, but it`s warm.
simon12
De Jong's Tackle

Supporter of: The only team in Mcr
My favourite player is: Dirk Diggler

Postby Niall Quinns Discopants » Mon May 24, 2010 12:24 pm

simon12 wrote:Diego..straight swap. Juve are shit at the mo tho, but it`s warm.

Is it? I mean I thought they get proper winters in Torino.
Sometimes we're good and sometimes we're bad but when we're good, at least we're much better than we used to be and when we are bad we're just as bad as we always used to be, so that's got to be good hasn't it?

Mark Radcliffe
Niall Quinns Discopants
Donated to the site
Donated to the site
Anna Connell's Vision

Supporter of: Holistic approach
My favourite player is: Bishop Magic Don Juan

Postby Mike J » Mon May 24, 2010 12:52 pm

the thing that is most annoying in the whole robinho saga is that the lad is incredibly gifted. with his sort of talent he should be doing well in any league. his attitude stinks though, we dont play the way he wants to so he throws his toys out of the pram.

tosser.
Mike J
Dickov's Injury Time Equaliser

Supporter of: Who do you think
My favourite player is: Merlin

Postby Scatman » Mon May 24, 2010 1:42 pm

Original Dub wrote:

It did come to bite me on the arse as his attitude let him down.

Bellamy is indeed the real deal when it comes to attitude but not so much with his performances.

Bellamy's attitude + Robinho's talent = The real deal, what a player Bellinho would of been :D

I remember making that quote. I didn't think it would be true though.
Scatman

Postby brite blu sky » Tue May 25, 2010 3:54 pm

Bingo Lewis wrote:
Slim wrote:

De Rossi

yep, he'll do.
Any team barring two or three in the world that haven't already dealt with Robinho first hand would sign him in my opinion. He could be a massive bargaining tool for us this summer.

The WC ends on July 11th. His loan period ends on 4th August. and the transfer window on the 31st. That should be enough time to sort out a deal, especially if it has been outlined before hand.
Robson is hoping that City will extend his loan so he can play in the Liberadores Cup, which doesn't start until February!
He is obviously dreaming if he thinks City will miss the chance to get rid, just so he play in the Liberadores.

My question is can we sell him or exchange him while on loan? or do we have to wait till the loan deal is finished?
( i know we can have it all arranged anyway if we are not allowed ).
If he has a stonking WC there will be some clamour to buy i suppose.. and would be good to do a deal straight away as the transfer market in general will crank up i guess and we will miss 24 days of being able to do a deal if we cant legally flog him while on loan.
[center]Image[/center]
brite blu sky

Postby Haz » Tue May 25, 2010 4:06 pm

Mike J wrote:the thing that is most annoying in the whole robinho saga is that the lad is incredibly gifted. with his sort of talent he should be doing well in any league. his attitude stinks though, we dont play the way he wants to so he throws his toys out of the pram.

tosser.

this.

He's just the sort of player we don't need. Unwilling to muck in, and sulking when he doesn't get everything his way.
Haz
Darius Vassell's Composure

Supporter of: Man City
My favourite player is: The Goat

Postby gaudy » Tue May 25, 2010 9:43 pm

the thing that pisses me off the most is him coming out every 5 f**Kin minutes bad mouthing us and how he basically doesnt want to come next or near us.
He is still our player,we still own him and have stood by him through his sagas(the rape thing,pissin off back to brazil) and he doesnt have the slightest bit of class to show us a small bit of respect.

Used to love the lad but he is the ultimate pr**k.
gaudy
Horlock's Aggressive Walk

Previous

Return to The Maine Football forum